Other Irons:
Panasonic NI-530R Iron with Auto Shut-off

Panasonic NI-530R Iron with Auto Shut-off

Good mid price iron

Comments about Panasonic NI-530R Iron with Auto Shut-off:

For the price this is a nice iron. We have had this iron for about 5 years and use it often. No real signs of wear and tear, still steams nicely and doesn't have any residue on the plate.

Works great. I like the settings this iron has...makes it easy to iron the correct fabric with the correct heat. Easy to Fill the water reservoir, retractable cord is a nice feature.

Safety
I really like that this turns off automatically after a certain Amount of time.

I honestly haven't really had to clean the iron. I've had other items that get calcium build up and whatnot on the plate, but not this iron.

Super easy to use. Heat control tells you exactly what setting/temperature to use for certain fabrics. Plug it in, make sure there's water in the reservoir and turn it on.

Has been the only iron that's lasted me this long, even compared to the Rowenta my grandma has. This has been a great iron for the money.

Nice looking, nice colors.

• Safety:

good deal

from Corona, CA

Comments about Panasonic NI-530R Iron with Auto Shut-off:

Its my 4th purchase in 10 years but looks like this one will stay for a while. I like the way I can clean this iron. I always use distilled water and love the feature where it automatically shuts off. It doesn't make me nervous of not switching it off if I get a phone call in between.
I would totally recommend this product which has great warranty and better features.

• Safety: