3.9
Panasonic
Panasonic LUMIX Digital Camera DMC-LZ3

Panasonic LUMIX Digital Camera DMC-LZ3

3.9

a good value for good features and photo taking

from Bronx, NY

Comments about Panasonic LUMIX Digital Camera DMC-LZ3:

6x zoom, easy to use techincal features, good photo quality at a good price.  You get lots of features and a 6x zoom for about what a 3x zoom camera costs.  There are various technicalo features and they are easy to use.  A good camera for the amateur.

a great automatic camera for the amateur who wants a better zoom

from Bronx, NY

Comments about Panasonic LUMIX Digital Camera DMC-LZ3:

a reasonably priced automatic digital with a above average zoom (6X), it has optical image stabilization and pre-settings for different conditions.  You can set exposure levels and provides eaasy analytical tools for an above average auto-focus digital camera with a -good enough- megapixal setting.  recommended

This is a fabulous choice for a point & shoot!

from Demopolis, AL

Comments about Panasonic LUMIX Digital Camera DMC-LZ3:

Take it from someone who is in love with her DSLR - this point and shoot camera can get the job done! When I'm not using my DSLR, I am turning to this camera! It is so easy to use and it takes great pictures. It has a lot of wonderful settings to choose from, and one that I always favor is the macro setting because it is fabulous and gets a nice bokeh in the background as well. This is also the camera I use to take videos since my bigger camera doesn't have this option, and the videos and photos both are always crisp with great quality and color.

This camera is also durable! I have a nearly 2 year old and this camera has withstood him from the beginning! If you want a really sturdy, durable camera, this has got to be the camera for you! it's not so expensive that it will put you into debt, either! This is just a great choice for those on-to-go moms who juuust might catch that perfect moment and want to be ready for it! Just tuck it in your purse or diaper bag and go!

Perfect for personal and school photos.

from Rocky Mount, NC

Comments about Panasonic LUMIX Digital Camera DMC-LZ3:

I love this camera because it has many features including the software that makes it functional and user-friendly.  Photogs are my hobby, but I can not afford big and powerful cameras.  i am perfectly happy with this as my first digital.  It also works great with my PC.

Decent camera for the price

from York, ME

Comments about Panasonic LUMIX Digital Camera DMC-LZ3:

The Panasonic Lumix  is a decent camera for the price.  I bought it mostly to take pictures at my kids games. The worst thing about digital cameras is the shutter lag when taking action shots and this one is better than most I've seen in this price range and it also has a burst feature which is nice for taking those shots in a fast moving game. It's not perfect by any means but it is much better than my last camera (Fuji Finepix - older model) The zoom is OK and it has lots of features. It takes decent video,but there is no sound. The battery life isn't too bad as far as cameras go.

Good for day to day use...leave it home if you want professional

from Sterling, VA

Comments about Panasonic LUMIX Digital Camera DMC-LZ3:

The Panasonic- Lumix DMC- LZ3 digital camera is a pretty good camera actually, but if you  want, perfect professional pictures, you probably want something a little more high-grade. I like it for close-ups, it takes really good close-ups and it's definitely not a bad camera, it's better than some I've used.

Great camera!

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Panasonic LUMIX Digital Camera DMC-LZ3:

This camera has great picture quality. It is easy to use and has many features. The movie feature has good quailty and will record as much as the SD card will hold, currently I have a 1 GB installed. Even pictures where you are not allowed to use a flash come out good. I bought this camera on sale and was hesitant to actually use it as it is bigger than what I actually wanted but it won me over with its quality and features. I would recommend it to anyone.

Have enjoyed using it!

from Aurora, CO

Comments about Panasonic LUMIX Digital Camera DMC-LZ3:

I've had this camera for a couple years now, and have enjoyed the photos I can take with it, and also have liked having the 6x zoom and 5 megapixel capacity.  Having the camera and taking photos on mountain trips, of the family, and at the "Wild Animal Sanctuary" has been great!!   There have been a lot of photos that would not have turned out if I hadn't had this camera.  Recently I have found that it would be even better with sound capability.  The sound just really adds to the movie portion of the camera.  Movies aren't as good without the sound - you can't really capture the full effects of the movie.  This camera though has served me well and I don't regret buying it.