Other Irons:
Panasonic
NI-S650TR
Panasonic Iron with Auto Shut-off

Panasonic Iron with Auto Shut-off

Perfect if you're on the run! ...not literally.

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about Panasonic Iron with Auto Shut-off:

Not much ironing goes on at my house, but purchasing this iron was definitely worth it since it's cordless, portable, trendy, heats up fast and best of all!! HAS AUTOMATED TURN OFF! I love products that have that function, saves energy! This is like a professional iron and I truly recommend it.

Perfect iron if you are forgetful

from Madison, WI

Comments about Panasonic Iron with Auto Shut-off:

I really like this iron. I purchased it mainly due to the automatic shut off. Sometimes if I am running late it is nice to iron a shirt, and be able to walk away with out having to put away. The iron works very well and heats up very quickly. And it looks sleek and new. I definitely recommend this product

This iron is Totally awesome!!!

from Trenton, NJ

Comments about Panasonic Iron with Auto Shut-off:

This iron is so cool that if anything happened to it I'd go to great lengths to find and buy a new one. It puts me at ease to know that if I left the house and the iron was left on by accident it wouldn't be a problem. I wouldn't have to run back to the house to turn it off; it turns off by itself. It heats up and cools off pretty fast. I take it on vacations. Its light weight and easy to use. I'd recommend it to all my friends and family.

Panasonic NI-S650 TR Iron just plainly amazing

from Riverside, CA

Comments about Panasonic Iron with Auto Shut-off:

The Panasonic NI-S650 TR Iron is the best if you are looking for a fast an easy use . This iron is cordless which makes it even better . Youu dont have to worry about getting tangled or anything like that . It leaves your clothes very ironed and straight in just a couple of minutes . It doesnt take a genouse to use it it is very easy and straight forward . I love it !!!!!!! If you are looking for an easy and fast iron stop looking and go buy your own Panasonic NI-S650 TR Iron with Auto Shut-Off . Another great cualaty thing that this iron has is that it has a handy dandy auto shut off ! How awesome and great is that . So what the hell are you waiting for go get your  go get your own Panasonic NI-S650 TR Iron with Auto Shut-Off . I really do believe that thisis  a very great iron and that you wont regret buying it i promise so get your butt of your seat now and go buy your own immideatly .

Love the Cordless

from Parsippany, NJ

Comments about Panasonic Iron with Auto Shut-off:

It's funny...I never thought I would write a review on an iron but this popped up in front of me.  Ironing has always been a hassle and something I would prefer to just not do.  That being said, there are a few items in the wardrobe..and my husband's...that require ironing.  It is a necessary evil that has been made much more tolerable after purchasing this iron.  The biggest draw was the fact that it was cordless.  This is great!  No more cords to watch out for for both myself and my little girl as she walks by.  The product itself is very effective and efficient as it makes my ironing much easier.  There are many settings and a shut-off after a period of time to avoid potential fires.  As a busy mom I try to iron as quickly and effortlessly as possible and this does the trick.  I would recommend it to anyone who needs to get it done quickly and well in as little time as possible.  I can't recommend this any more!