Other Microwave Ovens:
Panasonic
NN SD962S

Summary

Panasonic has collaborated with the "Culinary Institute of America" to prepare recipes that can be used in a microwave. You can bring that certified master chef skills out with this Luxury-size Genius 2.2 cuft capacity microwave. This oven offers Panasonic patented "Inverter" Technology that offers linear cooking the prevents overcooking on the edges and surfaces and gives juicer and tender food every time. The NN-SD962S offers 1250 watts of high cooking power, while its 18 category on-touch Sensor Cook / Reheat calculates times automatically, making cooking a variety of food easier than ever. Other highlights include Programmable Dial with button panel, Inverter Turbo Defrost technology, 10 Power Levels, Popcorn Key, Keep Warm mode, Delay start, Timer, Quick Minute, 16 1/2" Turntable and More/Less Control. The countertop microwave oven measures 23 7/8" (W) x 19 7/16" (D) x 14" (H) and weights 36.8 lbs. Stainless Steel face with a silver wrap finish. Optional Panasonic Stainess Steel Wall Installation Trim Kits available in 27" or 30" PLEASE NOTE: UPPER LEFT-CORNER OF THE DOOR HAS A SMALL INDENTATION TO ALLOW THE DOOR TO OPEN SMOOTHLY AND IS COMPLETED AT THE FACTORY

Pros

Cons

Great to Use

Comments about Panasonic Genius 2.2 cuft 1250-Watt Sensor Microwave with Inverter Technology, Stainless Steel NN-SD962S:

This is great to use because of its high wattage it makes my food heat up faster. I like to have my food heated up quickly so I don't have to wait. There are also many setting on the microwave that actually work like the popcorn button actually works and doesn't burn your popcorn like most other microwaves.

This product is very easy to use. You simply press the button and go. If you overheat your food too much it will tell you to let it cool down and it well help you cool it down so that your spline doesn't get damaged. That helps to prevent cancer.

It's great in Durability because I have put metal in the microwave many times and it has never broken down unlike my other microwaves. My past microwaves have worked well until I accidentally put metal into it, then I just heard an explosion and poof my microwave was dead.

I love the shiny metallic finish they have put on this microwave it gives it a unique look and glossy feature.

Great Microwave

This microwave is everything you need in a microwave.

This microwave will do everything it says it will do and more.

Settings/Features
This microwave has lots of settings and features, so you have to read the manual to use it to it's fullest potential. But, it's easy to understand and guides you step by step.

It's so easy to clean because it's so big. You can reach all the way to the back for easy cleaning. And it looks great when clean.

Even my grandchildren can use this microwave because it is so easy to use.

It's stainless steel so I think it will last a long time.

It's really sharp looking and fits in with my other appliances. We like it a lot!

• Settings/Features:

A pretty good microwave for everyday use!

This microwave is a pretty good one. It works like it should! Most microwaves loose their power after time, but this one has worked well for as long as I've had it!

Settings/Features
There are so many features that I will most likely never use. The main dial works for me!

The rotating tray is easy to remove and insert. A wipe inside and outside of the microwave with a cloth cleans messes easily.

All you need to do is spin the dial for the amount of time you want!

I've used this microwave for a long time and it never fails me! When I first bought it, I thought the dial would easily break, but I was wrong!

Looks like other microwaves, but the dial is a nice touch.

• Settings/Features:

Powerful microwave with plenty of room

from Oklahoma City, OK

What I love about this microwave is the "sensor reheat" and "sensor cook" options. They heat and cook perfectly every time like magic! The little dial takes some getting used to, but overall isn't a problem. I do sometimes have to slam the door to get the light to turn off, which can be a nuisance (and why I gave it a 4). Overall, it's great looking in our kitchen and it does the job.