Other Microwave Ovens:
Panasonic
Models:
NN SN651W, NN SN651B

Summary

Panasonic Nn-Sn651B - Family Size. 1.2 Cu. Ft. 1200 Watts Cooking Power. Flat Panel (Membrane). Black Door. One-Touch Sensor Cooking (12 Categories). One-Touch Sensor Reheat. Inverter Turbo Defrost. 4 Digit Display. Keep Warm Setting. Popcorn Key. Quick Minute. More / Less Control. The Genius Collection.

Pros

Cons

• Settings/Features:

Keep Warm Setting.. Popcorn Key...what else you dream of !!

from oman

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Install
  • Heats Evenly
  • Powerful
  • Simple Controls
  • Simple Display

Cons

• Defrosting
    • Frozen Food
    • Leftovers
    • Popcorn
    • Quick Meals

Comments about Panasonic Genius 1.2 cuft 1200-Watt Sensor Microwave with Inverter Technology, White NN-SN651W NN-SN651B:

Panasonic Genius 1.2 cuft 1200-Watt Sensor Microwave with Inverter Technology, White NN-SN651W NN-SN651B is fantastic microwave , they tried to put all your dreames in one microwave , first of all i will talk about its attractive design i like this white colour very much , its my third microwave , all the two older microwaves were same white colour , i do not imagin microwaves to be another colour than white colour , the design of the dore is very nice , the class , and the paint of this microwave is very good it never makes finger print , Panasonic Genius 1.2 cuft 1200-Watt Sensor Microwave with Inverter Technology, White NN-SN651W NN-SN651B have really a very attractive design , Panasonic Genius 1.2 cuft 1200-Watt Sensor Microwave with Inverter Technology, White NN-SN651W NN-SN651B is very easy to cleane , the outer body never makes a finger print , and never stickes food , Panasonic Genius 1.2 cuft 1200-Watt Sensor Microwave with Inverter Technology, White NN-SN651W NN-SN651B is very easy to install , very easy to use , my eight years old doughter make the popcorn herself every day without any help , she also can clean Panasonic Genius 1.2 cuft 1200-Watt Sensor Microwave with Inverter Technology, White NN-SN651W NN-SN651B without any problem , its very safe i do not afraid she got any trupels with that fantastic microwave , it heats the food evenly , and that is a very good advantage of Panasonic Genius 1.2 cuft 1200-Watt Sensor Microwave with Inverter Technology, White NN-SN651W NN-SN651B as traditional ovens will not do like that , and you may find areas hotter than other areas , Panasonic Genius 1.2 cuft 1200-Watt Sensor Microwave with Inverter Technology, White NN-SN651W NN-SN651B also has a very unique option which is to keep warm setting , so , you finished cooking, but you will eat after one houer, just turn on the keep warm setting option and Panasonic Genius 1.2 cuft 1200-Watt Sensor Microwave with Inverter Technology, White NN-SN651W NN-SN651B its done

• Primary use:
    • Personal

Good buy

We bought our Panasonic Microwave with Inverter Technology because of the twelve hundred watt power it has. For the most part, I really like this microwave. It is quick, powerful, and at 1.2 cubic feet, very spacious. The turntable is humongous. I love that it has twelve categories on the one touch sensor cooking. All the controls are easy to follow. It basically tells you what button to push. The defrosting could use a little bit of work though. It seems like sometimes a pound of meat will be a little frozen in the middle after the microwave kicks off, while other times, a pound of meat will be cooked on the edges. If it were not for that, I would give this product a ten. I love the quick minute setting because it makes it easy to reheat food. I also love the keep warm setting; I have never had a microwave with this particular setting before. It is easy to clean too. I would definitely recommend this microwave!

• Settings/Features:

You will not be sorry you purchased this.

My husband wanted this microwave for its power and I was skeptical, but now that we purchased it, I could not be happier. It is fast and it is smart. I love that sensor, especially for oatmeal. Never again will oatmeal be spilled in our microwave. I also love the size since it fits the built-in space in our cabinet perfectly. The microwave has this feature where you choose a sensor option and if your first experience cooking that item is not correct, you can give the time more or less. This is working well for baked potatoes for my husband.

One of the cool things this has is the display that tells you if you forgot to remove something; this happens to me when I am warming up coffee or tea, for instance. When I am alone, it is nice to have someone reminding of things. (How sad that the microwave has to talk to me; lol).

If you were hesitant to purchase this, do it; you will not be sorry.

The outside does not show fingerprints.

The only reason I chose an eight is because there is no "one-button" control to start unit; minimum 2 (I know, what am I complaining about).

The door makes a really good sound when closing the unit.

This microwave works great

from New London, WI

Hot cup of water in less than a minute, yep it does that. Heats food evenly, defrosts nicely. Easy to clean, turntable is huge, controls are easy to understand and use. Options are nice and abundant. Have had no problems with this microwave and it sees a lot of use