Other Microwave Ovens:
Panasonic
Models:
NN SN651W, NN SN651B

Summary

Panasonic Nn-Sn651B - Family Size. 1.2 Cu. Ft. 1200 Watts Cooking Power. Flat Panel (Membrane). Black Door. One-Touch Sensor Cooking (12 Categories). One-Touch Sensor Reheat. Inverter Turbo Defrost. 4 Digit Display. Keep Warm Setting. Popcorn Key. Quick Minute. More / Less Control. The Genius Collection.

Pros

Cons

Good buy

Comments about Panasonic Genius 1.2 cuft 1200-Watt Sensor Microwave with Inverter Technology, White NN-SN651W NN-SN651B:

We bought our Panasonic Microwave with Inverter Technology because of the twelve hundred watt power it has. For the most part, I really like this microwave. It is quick, powerful, and at 1.2 cubic feet, very spacious. The turntable is humongous. I love that it has twelve categories on the one touch sensor cooking. All the controls are easy to follow. It basically tells you what button to push. The defrosting could use a little bit of work though. It seems like sometimes a pound of meat will be a little frozen in the middle after the microwave kicks off, while other times, a pound of meat will be cooked on the edges. If it were not for that, I would give this product a ten. I love the quick minute setting because it makes it easy to reheat food. I also love the keep warm setting; I have never had a microwave with this particular setting before. It is easy to clean too. I would definitely recommend this microwave!

• Settings/Features:

You will not be sorry you purchased this.

My husband wanted this microwave for its power and I was skeptical, but now that we purchased it, I could not be happier. It is fast and it is smart. I love that sensor, especially for oatmeal. Never again will oatmeal be spilled in our microwave. I also love the size since it fits the built-in space in our cabinet perfectly. The microwave has this feature where you choose a sensor option and if your first experience cooking that item is not correct, you can give the time more or less. This is working well for baked potatoes for my husband.

One of the cool things this has is the display that tells you if you forgot to remove something; this happens to me when I am warming up coffee or tea, for instance. When I am alone, it is nice to have someone reminding of things. (How sad that the microwave has to talk to me; lol).

If you were hesitant to purchase this, do it; you will not be sorry.

The outside does not show fingerprints.

The only reason I chose an eight is because there is no "one-button" control to start unit; minimum 2 (I know, what am I complaining about).

The door makes a really good sound when closing the unit.

This microwave works great

from New London, WI

Hot cup of water in less than a minute, yep it does that. Heats food evenly, defrosts nicely. Easy to clean, turntable is huge, controls are easy to understand and use. Options are nice and abundant. Have had no problems with this microwave and it sees a lot of use