Other Camcorders:

Panasonic - Camcorder

good sound

from Geneseo, IL

Comments about Panasonic - Camcorder:

good camera. great zoom. sounds really good. bought for my husband for christmas. he is in a band and we are mainly using it to record his gigs. would recommend getting the accesory kit with the light as it doesnt do well in a dark room without it. plays well on our dvd player. overall for the price, i would recomend.

love this product great buy

from Athol, MA

Comments about Panasonic - Camcorder:

i recently purchased this product and am very happy with it its easy to use and the quality is outstanding i would recomend this to a friend and the cost was reasonable also .i am glad i purchased this .and am looking forward to  using this as often as i can i looked at several other brands but i found this to be the best buy for the money.

i love this camcorder

from Chase City, VA

Comments about Panasonic - Camcorder:

this panasonic handheld camcorder was a gift from my mom and i truly am impressed with it.It is easy to use and handy to carry wherever i go.My 2 sons use it just as much as i do and they love it.I will definitely recommend this product to any and everyone.It is great

Love this camcorder!

from Fayetteville, AR

Comments about Panasonic - Camcorder:

I have a panasonic camcorder and I wouldn't go anywhere without it. I take it on trips and even use it at home all the time. It is the best camcorder I have ever owned. Its very small and easy to handle. And you don't have to be a genious to understand how to use it. It takes almost any kind of DVR. It was also very cheap which is hard to find when it comes to camcorders. I would recommend this product to everyone!

Great size

from Danville, KY

Comments about Panasonic - Camcorder:

Really glad I chose this product.  Great choice. It handles very well. It is a 32x, VDR-D220. It is actually called DVD Palmcorder. Case, Ac adaptor, battery pack, PC connections cable, software and DVD-Ram disc all included with this camera. This is a great camera to take on vacations, family functions or great just to record and make home movies of those Grandchildren.  I love just taking this camera out into the yard to record my 1 year old grandchild.