View more camcorders

Panasonic
PV-GS14
Panasonic Camcorder

Panasonic Camcorder

very easy to use without technical knowledge-recommend to all

from Glenmont, OH

Comments about Panasonic Camcorder:

This is a great size, easy to use, and great results. You do not have to know a lot to operate this camera. I recommend to all who are looking to capture home videos and events. I take family videos, photos, and sporting events. The sound is excellent and the content was very easy to transfer to my computer.

Great handheld camcorder for those precious memories

from Olathe, KS

Comments about Panasonic Camcorder:

This is a great camcorder for taking to outdoor sporting events or to kids programs or just about anything.  It isn't bulky but has all of the features average parents need to record those memories to embarrass the kiddos with later!  Easy to use, quick zoom, haven't found anything I don't like.  Very impressive!

Small and Compact, Big Picture

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Panasonic Camcorder:

I have never owned a camcorder, and after trying this **Panasonic - PV-GS14 Camcorder**, I can't imagine my life without it.  This is such an amazing product because it shoots clear and vivid videos and is of amazing quality.  My favorite part of this camera is how easy it is to take with you.  It is small and compact in size, but creates great videos.  I use an 8mb SD card with this that lasts for over two hours of HD shooting.  The video quality is so amazing and it is easy to view the video on television or your computer.  The screen is easy to watch so that you know what you are shooting and the camera can work as a digital camera as well so that you can just point and shoot the important moments while you are filming the video.  Every video is easy to make perfect because the sound quality is high and it has a great zoom feature so even if the object is far away, you can get close.  This worked amazing on a recent whale watch I did.  I would highly recommend this camera to anyone because the video production is amazing and it is easy to take anywhere.

The PV-GS14 Camcorder is really nice!

from Wappapello, MO

Comments about Panasonic Camcorder:

I must say that I was very impressed with the ease of use of this camcorder.  I am left handed and so many of the buttons are on the left side.  The picture quality is one of the best that I have seen.  The only problem that I had is that it needs to be easier to transfer movies on to the PC. This camcorder has great zoom features and clear images.  I especially liked the auto focus.  This camcorder also operates as a Digital Camera.  I have a seperate Digital Camera and I prefer the Camcorder better.  I am not sure of the speed, but it will take pictures as fast as you can hit the button.  The quality of still pictures are great.  The zoom for pictures is wonderful, due to the auto focus.  Every picture that I took was clear and unblurred.  I highly reccommend this camcorder to anyone.

Affordable older camcorder that is priced right and easy to use.

from Rock Island, IL

Comments about Panasonic Camcorder:

This panasonic camera is several years old, but if someone is looking for a older model camcorder that is inexpensive and still technologically compatible with today's computers, etc, this is a good camcorder.  I would not purchase this product if you are looking for a dual function camcorder/digital camera option.  It does take digital photos but I have not been impressed with this particular feature.  It is very compact and easy to use and learn how to use.