Other Bread Machines:
Panasonic
SDYD250
Panasonic Automatic Bread Maker YeastPro

Summary

Automatic Bread Maker with YeastPro. Mixes kneads leavens and bakes bread using micro-processor technology. Yeast Pro Automatic Yeast Dispenser automatically releases the yeast at the proper time which helps ensure perfect bread. Three Loaf Sizes (M L & XL). Crust Color Control allows you to adjust the color setting to light medium or dark. 4 Baking Modes: Bake Rapid Bake Raisin Bake and Sandwich Bake. Bake Only is ideal for fruitcakes gingerbread and teacakes. Rapid Bake reduces the baking time of basic and whole wheat breads. Raisin Bake uses a beeper to let you know when to add raisins dried fruits or nuts to the dough. Sandwich Bake produces bread with a soft crust. Various Dough Modes: French Bread Baguettes Rolls etc. Pizza Mode allows you to create dough for pizza and focaccia bread. Recipe Booklet Included with over 50 original bread and dough recipesMANUFACTURER WARRANTY:  1 YEAR

Panasonic Automatic Bread Maker YeastPro

I have a Panasonic Automatic Bread Maker.

from Muskegon, MI

Comments about Panasonic Automatic Bread Maker YeastPro:

I own a Panasonic Automfatic Bread Maker that I have had for a few years. This Bread Maker makes a 1 lb. loaf of bread of different types--white, wheat, etc. It has a couple of bread modes that can be used (basic or whole wheat). It 4 bread baking modes ( bake, light bake, rapid bake or dough). I generally use the rapid bake mode which makes a good small of bread. I usually use regular flour and don't buy the wheat flour or the special bread baking flour because of the price. The rapid mode of baking bakes in approximately 3 hours. To bake all I do is place all of my ingredients within the bread pan, close the lid and press the Start button. When the bread is done the Bread Maker will beep to let you know when the bread has baked. You may then remove the loaf of bread from the bread maker and let it cool. It is a nice Bread Maker for the baking that I do and it is also a Bread Maker that I would recommend to anyone in the market for one.

Stability While in Use
It doesn't move around.

My bread is browned to my perfection, although the loaves are only 1 lb.

The instructions are quite simple if you are new to the use of a bread maker.

I have had mine for several years and it still works.

• Stability While in Use:

Great bread maker that has lasted through years or heavy use

Comments about Panasonic Automatic Bread Maker YeastPro:

I inherited this bread maker from my mother-in-law who had used it all during my husband's childhood. Seven years after inheriting it, it still works great!

Stability While in Use
With this particular break maker it has you put the yeast in a little hatch at the top of the lid, and it drops the yeast in when it's ready for it. The action of dropping the yeast in makes a particular noise, and when the bread is kneading it makes some noise, but other than that it's perfectly stable.

Especially for how old it is this break makers performance is wonderful. The only times I have a problem with the bread is if I did something wrong (i.e. didn't seat the bucket properly, didn't attach the paddle properly, or used bad flour, non-fat dry milk, or yeast).

The menu and buttons on this bread maker make it ridiculously easy to make a loaf of bread. Even if you go a long time between uses it would be very easy to figure out how to choose the settings you want as the panel is so user-friendly.

Like I stated above, this bread maker has been heavily used for at least 15 years, and shows no signs of giving in any time soon. That alone makes it well worth its weight in gold.

• Stability While in Use: