Other Flat Screen TVs:

Panasonic 50 in. Plasma TV

A great buy!

from Damascus, MD

Comments about Panasonic 50 in. Plasma TV:

Yes, another flat screen. What does this do that all the others do not...maybe not a whole lot but I will tell you that I have had this flat screen televsion for over 3 yeras and it is the real deal! What I like about this tv, is you get what you pay for. It is really a good buy that has all the options but you are not paying for a name. I told my sister and she bought the same one, if you look you can get a really good deal. Black Friday usually is a good idea or just look around for a nice deal. I really feel like yoe get your money worth and the High Definition on this television is really good. So far, no issues to report despite paying for the insurance at the store. Look into this tv, you will not be let down.

We have had this Panasonic 50in plasma for 5 years

from Adger, AL

Comments about Panasonic 50 in. Plasma TV:

We have had our panasonic plasma for 5 years now and I have some mixed feeling on our t.v. It has a really nice picture, and sound quality is wonderful. However the t.v has a mode that is like a screen saver and it comes on in the middle of us watching a movie. It also has a hook up for video in front which is really annoying.

Panasonic TV

from Douglasville, GA

Comments about Panasonic 50 in. Plasma TV:

This is the best TV that anyone could ever ask for. Its not too big and its not to small either. It makes the area that you have the tv in jump alive with its wonderful pictures. The pictures are so clear which makes watching movies with the kids and family a great experience that everyone can enjoy.

Love This TV!

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Panasonic 50 in. Plasma TV:

I have had my Panasonic 50inch plasma for over a year and I LOVE IT! Never had any problems with it. The set up was so easy and the picture is beautiful and it didn't cost me an arm and a leg. I am very happy with my purchase choice.

Excellent for the Price!

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Panasonic 50 in. Plasma TV:

i have this TV and i love it!  even though there are different tvs with same ratings, there really is a difference.  the picture even on the non-HD channels looks better than on my emerson 32" with same specifications.  i have hooked up my computer to this tv through s-video and the picture is great, you can read all the letters just fine, browse the internet, or watch online movies.  i also play a lot of videogames on this tv and i love it.  plasma is a better choice than lcd because the colors are more ambient, and i think any picture looks smoother on a plasma.  styling is also great on this product, its a great looking tv hanging on the wall.  easy access connections in the front of the tv let you easily hook up your video camera or insert your memory card and view pictures directly without uploading to the computer.  i would definitely recommend this tv to anybody, as their main "good" tv for the living room.