Other Flat Screen TVs:

Panasonic 50 in. HDTV Plasma Television

Love this Bargain

from Jeffersonville, IN

Comments about Panasonic 50 in. HDTV Plasma Television:

We bought this TV after our LCD HDTV screen got hit with a dog toy and caused the screen to be unviewable. After hearing what happened to our old tv, the salesperson suggested this one because the screen is glass and as he said much more durable and won't be ruined if it is tapped with something like a dog toy. It was less then the 42 inch HD tv's. We have had it over a year now and it has a great picture, easy to care for, lots of convenient ports. Our ROKU works great with it and its even internet ready with a slot for memory cards and has a USB port. Worth it and the price might be lower then the smaller LCD Tv's.

Sound Quality
Even better with a sound bar!

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

Panasonic is a great brand

from El Granada, CA

Comments about Panasonic 50 in. HDTV Plasma Television:

I purchased this product two years ago when it was fairly new and I have been very pleased with it.  After two years of very frequent use, the picture is still crisp and sharp and better than many other televisions which I have seen at my friends' houses.  It is easy to use (the remote is intuitive and the buttons can be used in the dark because of how well they are set up).  It has great blacks and crisp colors.  Sports are great to watch on it because the fast action is captured and the movements are clean and clear.  The screen does get a little "hot" but never so much as to bother me.  I have also found the Panasonic customer service great.  I had a few questions when I first bought it and I called their help line and they really were helpful.  I could tell some reps were paging through a manual to find their answers, but that is to be expected when Panasonic makes so many products.  I think you will be very pleased with this purchase.

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

Love this TV

from Tucson, AZ

Comments about Panasonic 50 in. HDTV Plasma Television:

Can't say I have checked other TV's out to compare, but I am not at all regretting getting this TV.  Both the picture and the sound quality are great.  I have a PS3 connected to it and after watching a Blu-Ray disc on it I will never go back to DVD, although the dvd quality is great too.  Very easy to set up.  A little pricey, but well worth it!

outstanding picture!

from Voorhees, NJ

Comments about Panasonic 50 in. HDTV Plasma Television:

I purchased this television a few months ago, it has a great picture, very bright colorful and vivid.  Also the tv guide feature on the tv is a nice bonus.  The viewing angles of the plasma screen are superb, it can be seen from anyplace in the room.  It has ample inputs and options to satisfy any of your needs.  Also the 3d sound incorporated into the television itself is quite a value.

Amazing picture and quality

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Panasonic 50 in. HDTV Plasma Television:

I recently purchased this Television and have never been happier. For those deciding between plasma and LCD, go with the Plasma. Even though everyone says LCD will last longer, the plasma has a considerably better picture (the difference is definitely noticable) and the Panasonic TV is built extremely well!!!