Other Flat Screen TVs:

Panasonic 46 in. Plasma TV

Great TV, Great Price

from West Hartford, CT

Comments about Panasonic 46 in. Plasma TV:

I did plenty of research on flat-panel televisions before I decided on this model, and, if I do say so myself, that research paid off well. First, a little background: we live in a 1920's era colonial, which was built before there was any consideration given during construction as to where the big screen TV will go. As a result, our living room is considerably longer than it is wide, meaning that no matter where the television is situated, someone will be viewing it at a rather sharp angle. For this reason, we decided to go with a plasma, which supposedly has better viewing at an angle than an LCD or LED. While I can't speak to the views on those types, I can report that the plasma screen looks great no matter what angle. On the downside, there is some reflection on the screen, which is recognized as a drawback on plasmas. But the reflection really isn't as bad as it purported to be, essentially a window shade solves the problem. Other plusses are A/V inputs on the side as well as the back and the presence of on/off; channel and volume buttons on the side, for people like me who are constantly losing the remote.