Other Microwave Ovens:
Panasonic
NN-SA647B
Panasonic 1300 Watt 1.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven

Panasonic 1300 Watt 1.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven

Panasonic microwave that works well and long lasting

from Mankato, MN

Comments about Panasonic 1300 Watt 1.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

Overall, I have been very satisfied with Panasonic appliances and products. They seem to make good quality products. This microwave works well for us. There aren't a lot of bells and whistles and extra features for cooking various food items, but it has enough options to cook everything that I need. It has a "cook time" and then another button to reheat items. Somehow the microwave cooks differently for whether I want my food fully cooked or if I am just reheating up food for a little bit in the microwave.
The button to open the microwave is a push in button which works well and takes up less room than our last microwave which had a handle that stuck out another inch or so and took up more space on our counter then.
The space inside of the microwave is plenty. It is good sized and I can fit many different sized glass pans and plates into it or I put several containers with leftovers in and it heats them all up quickly.
The power of the microwave is great also. It doesn't take long to heat up my food or cook frozen vegetables. The durability is great thus far and have not had any problems with the microwave since we bought it.

Performs well and heats up food quickly. It also cooks great. Even frozen foods get cooked to perfection.

Settings/Features
There aren't a ton of settings and specific buttons to push for certain foods, but there are still quite a few options which work well for me.

easy to wipe clean and keep clean. The light doesn't come on when only the door is open which is annoying when I want to see my food or where I am cleaning though

Easy to use and to figure out which buttons to push for what use.

long lasting and works great so far

Overall a good layout of buttons and microwave in general

• Settings/Features:

Great Product, great price

from Sugar Land, TX

Comments about Panasonic 1300 Watt 1.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

I recently purchased the Panasonic 1300 Watt 1.2 Cubic foot microwave oven for my new apartment. I am definitely not a cook and use the microwave for alot of meals. This microwave has held up quite well for the past few months that I have owned it. It is quite spacious and can accomodate entire dishes or the occasional TV dinner. Most of the preset options for things like popcorn are spot on or maybe a little longer than necessary to heat an item. Food comes out very evenly heated and using the presets help to avoid microwave mess and subsequent clean up. The black finish is quite nice and goes well with my other black and silver appliances. I wish there was a way to mount the microwave or a similar product that could be mounted under my cabinets to save space, but this one does the job at a great price . I would definitely recommend this microwave to folks looking for a durable, reliable microwave at a no frills price.

Panasonic microwave are reliable

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Panasonic 1300 Watt 1.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

I bought a Panasonic 1300 watt microwave oven similar to this model years ago and it is still working reliably today. The microwave oven has never failed on me. The Panasonic microwave has lots of settings, including preset settings that works really well. It is nice to push only one or two buttons to warm up food. Some preset buttons include warming up frozen food, popcorn, and thawing meat. I like that you can adjust power level to prevent overheating. There is also a minute button that you can press to add another minute to the heating time. This is one button that I use a lot.

The inside is easy enough to clean. It has a platter made of plastic and it rotates when cooking to even out the heat zones.

I would recommend Panasonic microwave oven for its reliability.

My Panasonic Microwave has been reliable going on 30 years.

from Crockett, CA

Comments about Panasonic 1300 Watt 1.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

Actually my microwave was not listed as a choice but I have had my Panasonic Microwave since 1979 so it's one of the big ones BUT..... it is still cooking and heating up things like I just bought it yesterday. Yeah it's big and takes up more room on the counter then the newer ones but it still works and I can put bigger dishes in it because of its size. It's like the Duracell Bunny - keeps on ticking. So although you can't buy one of these models now, I would recommend the brand any day of the week.