Other Microwave Ovens:

Panasonic 1250 Watt 2.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven

Pros

Cons

• Settings/Features:

This Panasonic microwave is the 7th and the best microwave!

The Panasonic 1250 2.2cf inverter microwve is the best microwave I've owned. For over 20 decades, I've purchased six different brands of microwave but was never happy with them, until this Panasonic. The common problem with the other brands of microwaves I purchased were either not powerful enough, uneven cooking, or undersize. The Panosonic is powerful, heats evenly, and large enough to accomandate a fullsize microwavable crockpot or 9x13 microwavable baking pan. In the middle of a dinner party, I'm able to reheat a whole crockpot of stew (in the crockpot) in the microwave in a few minutes. I'm also able to stack a whole table of cold dinner plates, plus a few mugs of water on the side for tea, and heat them all at once for a delayed dinner.

Before the purchase, I read reviews regarding how difficult to cook microwave popcorn in this microwave. After three thial and error, I found the best control is to not to use the Popcorn button on the control panel. Just lower the power level to P7, cook 3:20 minute, and it's done. There are other nice features which I don't use that often, such as automatic sensor reheat/cooking, etc. I can finally stop my search for the best microwave because this Panasonic is THE one!

Uh oh.. Wifi...

This microwave is a great sized quality built oven. The design is extremely elegant and fits perfectly on my counter top. It is also very lightweight for those who might want to suspend it. I have used it to thaw out pound after pound of ground beef, chicken, and vegetables. It works really well. As for thoroughly cooking foods, this thing works perfect. Everything I think to instructions on the box always comes out perfect. However there is just one problem. Whenever I use it my wireless on my laptop cuts out! I am using a Linksys WRT54GL and each time this thing interferes with it and shuts/interferes the signal. I have tried moving my router farther away but it still has the same problem. One other annoyance is that the viewing angles on the clock/display is extremely hard to view unless you look at it straight on. If you are really tall, good luck reading the time unless you duck down. Overall however, if you're not using the 2.4ghz band for wireless, this is a decent microwave.

Impressed by it

Comments about Panasonic 1250 Watt 2.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

I use this 1250 watt powered microwave nearly everyday. I use it to reheat foods like left overs, warming up milk for coffee, hot chocolate and so much more. The greatest feature on this Panasonic microwave is how evenly it heats up food. The reason it heats up food so evenly is due to Panasonic's inverter technology. You can easily thaw food in it. Has options for making popcorn, keeping warm and how long you want your food to heat up.

The look itself is beautiful, love that silver and black look. Matches my other big appliances like electric stove and fridge. This is not your average sized microwave, compared to other microwaves it is pretty big. Love how quick it reheats or heats up food, has a lot power which is awesome. The microwave also comes with child safety which is a good option in my opinion.

Heats and reheats up food very quick.

Settings/Features
Has quick options you can choose from.

Pretty simple to clean.

Very easy once you get used to it.

Have owned for a few months now.

Looks great.

Just ok

Comments about Panasonic 1250 Watt 2.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

We purchased this microwave over a year ago and it worked fine. The keypad is easy to use and understand and it did what is was suppose to. I mainly used it to defrost stuff, cook potatoes, and reheat stuff. It did those things okay. The inside cleaned very easily. The ding was loud enough that i could hear it in another room. The things that I was not impressed with were the noise and size of machine. It seemed very loud. We have an open kitchen/living room and when I was defrosting something while sitting on the couch, it always seemed very loud. I know that this is a subjective area, but I was not a fan for that reason. It was also larger than the last counter top style microwave I had, so it took a while to get used to that. Well..I didn't really. This microwave now sits in the faculty room at one of the schools I teach at. Everyone there was happy to get a microwave from this decade.

• Settings/Features:

Powerful and Huge Microwave Oven, Great Performer.

Comments about Panasonic 1250 Watt 2.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

The is a great microwave. Very large. It has some very nice features on the front panel. Defrost works great. Auto warm-up does too. The only problem is it tends to burn popcorn unless you choose a lower power setting. Still, overall highly recommended.

High power and convinient

Settings/Features
Nice features on the keypad plus a detailed users manual

Very easy to clean with just a soapy rag with warm water.

Most of the features that we use daily are one button click away.

Owned for a year with no problems to date.

Very nice design but very large. Make sure you have ample counter space for this monster.

Beautiful and efficient!

Comments about Panasonic 1250 Watt 2.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

The Panasonic 1250 Watt 2.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven NN-SD967S is the most beautiful microwave that I have ever owned. Previously I had spent my entire life using an ancient microwave from the early 90's that lasted me 13 years. It smelled, was difficult to clean, took almost ten minutes to heat something basic like leftover pizza, and didn't even have a spinning plate! Technology has greatly improved over the course of these years! My new Panasonic is attractive to look at, extremely simple to keep clean, and is super fast!

This microwave is extremely efficient and will heat up your food fast. The very first thing that I made with this product was microwave popcorn. I left it in for three minutes because that is what I had always used on my old microwave and at hotel microwaves. My popcorn was completely burned before two minutes! This is not a bad thing. It was simply not something I expected. Now that I am used to this product, I love how quickly my food is done!

• Settings/Features:

"Stay Away from Panasonic"

from Long Island, NY

Comments about Panasonic 1250 Watt 2.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

Panasonic used to mean a company you can trust. A company that stands behind their products. No more. I own the NN-SD697S for 11 months. Panasonic will not repair or replace my microwave. Having searched my model on the Internet, you see that there were many unhappy owners of this microwave. Panasonic knows they screwed up with this model. Panasonic should have recalled this model microwave. Shame on you Panasonic. Stay Away from Panasonic.

It only lasted 11 months.

• Settings/Features:

Panasonic 1250 Watt 2.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven works well!

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Panasonic 1250 Watt 2.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

Panasonic 1250 Watt 2.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven NNSD-967S works very well. I just don't like the long title. Long titles of products can be very annoying, especially when writing reviews. Anyway, I really like this microwave because it has a sleek and rich looking design to it, with a touch of the space-aged. I think it microwaves food almost perfectly. On some occasions it can heat things a little on the hot side, especially if you don't time it right. It works efficiently and it cooks all the food I place in it to my liking. I love the fact that I don't have to wait long for my food, especially when I'm in a hurry. Thank goodness for the creator of this quick-heating food machine. I do think the "Panasonic 1250 2.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven NNSD-967S" is a little on the big side. I prefer smaller microwaves. The price and the size are the reasons I only give this microwave "4 STARS". I'd have to rate it an "8" on a scale of "1-10" on the way it performs, but I definitely recommend it.

Fast, efficient microwave

from Claremont, CA

Comments about Panasonic 1250 Watt 2.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

Bought this unit roughly 2 years ago after my old microwave was shorting out my kitchen. VERY nice microwave. Beautiful design, easy to use. Big space, enough to fit moderately sized pizzas. The microwave is also very efficient and powerful with its inverter technology. My old microwave was only 700 watts, but this microwave has 1250 watts and heats food at least 1.5 times faster. The biggest improvement wasn't even the speed, it was how thorough my food was heated. I don't think I've ever had unevenly heated food in the 2 years that i've owned this unit. Setting the cooking time is done by turning a dial, so precise measurements down to the second isnt possible. The greater the time to cook, the larger the increase in time per rotation of the dial. Highly recommended.

Panasonic Microwave NN-SD967S, you have treated me well

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Panasonic 1250 Watt 2.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

Who doesn't love it when they find a deal at costco for something that they've been meaning to buy anyway?! I for one definitely love it when that happens and this was precisely the case for me when I bought this bad boy. The functionality of this thing was completely different from microwaves that I've been used to and the way it was set up was simply unique. One problems that I find I often have with microwaves is that they are too hard to use and that if you want to change the wattage and things like that, it nearly is impossible to figure it out leading you to give up which ultimately results in a burnt meal. This microwave is extremely straightforward and I think that is one of the most important things about microwaves. They all do the same thing but it's how it works and what you need to do to make it work that matter to me. A+ panasonic,

I love this one.

from Pullman, WA

Comments about Panasonic 1250 Watt 2.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

In my life, microwave oven is necessary, and Panasonic is one of my favorite brands. I bought this one for almost one year, and I love it so much. It is easy to clean inside and outside, and the stainless steel exterior looks amazing and fits my kitchen very well. I like the smooth surface, and I only need to touch it, everything is O.K. I have never regretted it. It helps me defrost meat quickly if I forgot to take it out from the freezing box, heat food rapidly. So I would love to recommend it to all of my friends and family members, if you have it, you will find your life is easier and happier, just like me. If you still wonder which microwave oven is better, you can try it, and you will find that is so so great.

Excellent microwave from Panasonic.

from Santa Ana, CA

Comments about Panasonic 1250 Watt 2.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

I had to get a new microwave when my old one broke down. I saw many different microwaves at the store but this one caught my eye because it looked very sleek. I also trust the Panasonic brand because one of my old TVs lasted for over ten years. This microwave has many functions, too many that I don't use so I will not list them. The turbo defrost features works very well and the buttons are easy to read and press. I use this microwave daily and has warmed my food very well. Out of all the microwaves I have seen this one is the best looking also. It is stainless steel and looks very nice in the kitchen since everything else is also stainless steel. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is in need of a new microwave.