3.2
Panasonic
NN-T945SF

3.2

• Settings/Features:

Finally a Microwave that Works!

from Louisiana

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Install
  • Heats Evenly
  • Powerful
  • Simple Controls

• Defrosting
    • Frozen Food
    • Leftovers
    • Popcorn
    • Quick Meals

Comments about Panasonic 1250 Watt 2.2 Cubic Feet Inverter Microwave Oven:

This Panasonic Inverter Microwave gets the job done. It heats up food with very little time. It used to take us 5 minutes to heat up leftovers in our old microwave, but the Inverter does it in a minute! The buttons are easy to use. Our favorite button is the sensor reheat. The microwave knows when the food is hot and stops once the sensor detects food is hot. There are buttons for a quick 30 second reheat, defrost, popcorn, sensor reheat, and more. This microwave is almost silent when heating up food. Another plus is the sleek design. It isn't one of those bulky designs. This microwave easily fits underneath our cabinets. It's a great value for the price. We bought this microwave under a month ago, so I can't say how durable it is as far as lifespan, but I am hoping this lasts for a long time. Panasonic brand is known for reliability and durability.

• Primary use:
    • Personal

Love this microwave!

from Norman, Ok

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Install
    • Heats Evenly
    • Powerful
    • Simple Controls
    • Simple Display

• Defrosting
      • Frozen Food
      • Leftovers
      • Popcorn
      • Quick Meals

Comments about Panasonic 1250 Watt 2.2 Cubic Feet Inverter Microwave Oven:

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product. I have owned mine for over two years and it still works like I just took it out of the box!

• Primary use:
      • Personal

Panasonic Microwave - Solid Investment

Comments about Panasonic 1250 Watt 2.2 Cubic Feet Inverter Microwave Oven:

Purchased this model several years ago due to its capacity and wattage. It has not disappointed for general microwaving and defrosting. The features include many options, but our family only utilizes a few of them. The defrost feature with weight selection produces nicely defrosted items. The auto-reheat capability is a very nice addition, with the microwave sensing readiness with quite good and consistent results.

We general use our stove, oven and grill for most cooking in our household, but rely on this microwave for quick cooking, reheating and defrosting on a regular basis. I have not used it to cook entire meals, but for preparations and side dishes, this microwave does a good job.

It has a nice capacity and the stainless finish blends nicely with our other kitchen appliances and décor. While it takes up a good deal of counter space, we knew that based on measurements and wanted the larger capacity over smaller units that take up less space.

This Panasonic has been working well for several years and while I'm certain it is not the crème-de-la-crème of microwaves, it's a sturdy and practical appliance that we have been quite happy with.

• Settings/Features:

Good Features, but doesn't last.

Comments about Panasonic 1250 Watt 2.2 Cubic Feet Inverter Microwave Oven:

Was good initially, but it quit working with a bad inverter. Panasonic won't support it, and it's more expensive to repair it than to buy a new microwave.

It works well until it breaks, and then the performance is less than sub-par.

an expensive microwave that broke after a year and a half that the manufacturer won't support.

the low rating on design reflect my opinion that a good design would have a greater level of durability.

Works great every time!

Comments about Panasonic 1250 Watt 2.2 Cubic Feet Inverter Microwave Oven:

This has been a great microwave for us. We haven't had any problems whatsoever. I feel like it does cook/heat things up faster than other microwaves so that took a little getting used to...I burned quite a few things the first couple times I used it! Its nice though being able to heat things up quicker. My only complaint would be the size. Its nice having such a large cooking area, but the whole machine is ginormous! At least for our kitchen it is way too big to put on the countertop. We had to make a special compartment for it. Other than that, I really like it!

Cooks quickly and evenly.

Settings/Features
      Pretty straightforward, lots of different settings you can use.

Wipes clean easily and glass tray is able to be washed in dishwasher.

Very straightforward how to use.

Has lasted us a few years already and seems like it will last quite a few more!

I like the stainless steel, it looks really nice, but the size just gets to me!

• Settings/Features:

The power to cook anything.

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Panasonic 1250 Watt 2.2 Cubic Feet Inverter Microwave Oven:

The Panasonic Genius 1250 watt with Inverter Technology has been a very useful addition to our kitchen. It's an unusually powerful microwave oven that is designed to cook at steadily modulated temperatures for more even cooking. And it is huge. It has literally saved my bacon, as I have used it to very quickly finish off roasts that turned out to be not quite as done as they looked, and it did the job beautifully. I've also used it to start off recipes like lasagna and then finish them in the range oven for the browning effect, and they came out great (and oh so much faster). This model was a major expense even on sale, but one that proved to be worth it in the long run.

This microwave oven has 1250 watts, which is above average for microwaves. The instructions on most packaged meals are designed for 900 watt microwave ovens, so you should steer towards the lower recommended cook time and expect to make adjustments to avoid overcooking. That said, you could easily fit a whole chicken in here, and thanks to the modulated temperatures provided by the inverter technology you could expect it to be evenly cooked throughout.

Settings/Features
      This particular model comes with a plethora of settings, which was the attraction that induced me to buy. The sensor reheat setting is very handy for leftovers and has never let me down. I've also gotten a lot of use out of Inverter Turbo Defrost, which gets my frozen foods thawed quickly and without cooked edges. Quick Minute and Beverage have also come in very handy. Its got 18 menu items preprogrammed in, which I confess I have not made full use of. The only one I have found that I don't favor at all is the popcorn setting. The sizes never quite matched what I was putting in there.

No microwave is what I would really call easy to clean. This is because you are trying to lean all the way inside of a box in order to clean stuff out of 90 degree angles. But this Panasonic's daisy wheel comes all the way out for easier cleaning, and the trick of spraying the microwave thoroughly with basil cleaning fluid and then microwaving a cup of water so it steams works pretty well. Elbow grease is involved with cleaning a microwave, there's just no way around that. At least this one gets clean and doesn't permanently meld with any food that explodes onto it.

This model is generally very easy to use. If you want to use the preprogrammed menu settings that can get a bit complicated, as you have to input several selections and the display has room for only so many words at a time. Otherwise, it really is as easy as touching a button.

We have been using this microwave for years and it hasn't busted. The daisy wheel hasn't even chipped.

This microwave is well-designed, but it is very large. It takes up quite a bit of counter real estate, so be prepared for that.

from Cheyenne, WY

Comments about Panasonic 1250 Watt 2.2 Cubic Feet Inverter Microwave Oven:

my husband bought this microwave for me last christmas and i absolutely love it!! i wasnt crazy about the stainless steel finish that it has at first but i have to admit that it has kind of grown on me and it seems much easier to clean on the outside then my old microwave. it cooks very quickly which is to be expected from a 1200 watt microwave. it also cooks very evenly. the defrost feature works very well and it actually defrosts the meat without cooking part of it which is great!! it has easy to use push buttons and also has a quick minute button that you can hit to set the time in one minute increments which i love because it is so much faster then typing in the time manually. it also has a popcorn button and a reheat sensor button which automatically senses when whatever you have put in there is heated and cooks it that amount of time and then stops. i would highly recommend this product. i have had mine almost a year and it is still working great.

still working great!

• Settings/Features:

Never, ever buy this.....ever- only worked 2 months!!

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Panasonic 1250 Watt 2.2 Cubic Feet Inverter Microwave Oven:

Received Panasonic NNT945SFX microwave as a Christmas gift. Used several times a week, little more for the first two months. It stopped working with an error code H96 on the display.

Called Panasonic and was told to take microwave for a two hour, 40 miles round trip drive to the local repair shop. After taking over three weeks to get parts I drove another two hours and another 40 miles to pick it up.

Two weeks after repair, it stopped working again!!!!!! Panasonic stated that I had to go and take it back to the repair shop..........no other option was acceptable ( ie replacement).

The 50 minute telephone conversation between Panasonic and myself left a bad taste in my mouth.

Never, ever, ever buy a Panasonic microwave. This will be the fifth month we have had it, it's only worked a total of several hours!!

Burned popcorn and broken after 3 months

from Grand Prairie, TX

Comments about Panasonic 1250 Watt 2.2 Cubic Feet Inverter Microwave Oven:

This microwave burned popcorn on the "popcorn button" from dat one adn only three months after buying it, it stopped working all together. Biggest rip-off I've seen in a long time. Panasonic has the worst website. The manufacturers website cant even recognize the model number.