Other Microwave Ovens:

Panasonic 1250 Watt 1.6 Cubic Feet Inverter Microwave Oven

Pros

Cons

wow this thing is awesome

Wow this thing is awesome I like the little jog wheel call me a little kid who likes dials n such but that is a cool nifty feature to have. Yeah you can have buttons to press but if you need to add a minute or a few seconds just crank the dial like you want to turn up the volume :). Now if you bought this then obviously money is no object, for sure this is not a cheap microwave and is quality behind the fanciness, so if you want to start off with any con or negativity would be the price. It is not really a con though in my opinion at least. It has a lot of cool features just like most microwaves. This does draw a lot of power like if it was one of those George foreman electric grills or griddles. Most people will not be cooking a turkey in this so though it has a lot of power it is not like it will be that noticeable in the electric bill. It is a turntable so it rotates but if you stop and start it goes from counter clockwise to clockwise. I never really had seen other microwaves do that so this is a first. This is a bit on the large side so be prepared it does take up a lot of real estate on the counter. The good news is since it is so big you can fit large bowls without any problems shove extra things if need be. It's rock solid nothing flimsy to report here I love the microwave if I have something I want to heat up, it gets the job done no doubt. I would recommend this for large to mid sized offices as this would be true overkill for the home unless you have a huge house like the Beverly hills house wives. If you live in an apartment you might want to aim for something that is not so large, like the GE microwaves that are also much lighter and also a lot cheaper for the wallet and mind. No bad cons just quality, the buttons aren't too large or small and touch sensitivity is normal as far as I can think of got a nice popcorn button like most. It has a cool ice blue led display that actually says words on it for once ? It would be nice if it said your name like hey you guy that left his soup in the microwave too long get it before I nuke it dry. All in all this should not be more than a few hundred bucks I guess I am used to my cheap one I got for 30 bucks. So spending a couple hundred bucks isn't such a bad thing if you want to splurge. It does have a reminder timer though so if you leave your food in this thing and forgot about it. It does make a beep noise, I think all microwaves do that now I think don't quote me and sorry for being sort of dumb in this area but We used to have one of these at work and I loved it. Well I really like that jog wheel call me crazy but you can just move it like you're a dj tiesto or something you don't have to hit all the buttons like the conventional microwaves, toss some food in there and move the dial and hit start and you are good to go. But if you are trying to dial in a few seconds this thing is a bit of a pain from what I remember. Because the more you move the dial it starts to jump in increments so then you got to really fine tune or accept this will cook it by a few seconds extra. So no dial pad you just have to accept the jog wheel for what it is. All the major things like popcorn reheat defrost are there. You can add how much power you want to give, I think it has like a X4 or X100 function which I never really figured out the true intensity of that but one of these days I will and report back not to set your microwave at this because it will overcook every single time.

Okay but watch out for the door.

I’ve had this microwave for about a year. It’s okay. It worked great at first. It heats things like it’s supposed to, the timer goes off like it’s supposed to, it does everything that a microwave is generally supposed to do. For the price, though, I would expect to get a sturdier product. The past few weeks, the door is acting up. It takes some wiggling of the door to get the microwave to register that the door is in fact closed. It won’t run if it thinks the door is open, which is what it should do, I guess. The settings are easy to figure out even if you lose the manual or something. Despite how flimsy the door mechanism apparently is, the microwave feels very solid. It’s heavy. I wouldn’t recommend trying to mount this above your stove. It should only be on a solid countertop so it can’t fall. If the door worked properly, I’d say this microwave would be worth the price but as it is, I wouldn’t pay full price again.

Durable, Works in My House

Comments about Panasonic 1250 Watt 1.6 Cubic Feet Inverter Microwave Oven:

When I moved into my house I got a lot of unwanted appliances. This was another one I got from my aunt.
I love this. I am able to heat up anything I want and know that it will come out perfectly and the way I want it too. Lately I started heating up my son's sippy cups because the weather's been so chilly out. My house (without heaters going) feels like an ice. So I thought warm milk by the microwave would be nice for my son's tummy. It is. He loves it and he's even fallen asleep a few times after drinking the warm milk.
I also love how I can cook almost anything in it with how spacious and convenient it is inside.
I love how I can easily clean it. For someone who's not big on cleaning things, it only takes me a good scrub down twice a month and it's good to go. I love how durable it is. I've used this for so many things and it's still in good shape. I also love how the features don't make me feel stupid when I try to use it. I also love the design. It's so me.

Microwave and Conventional Kenmore Oven

from West Milford, NJ

Comments about Panasonic 1250 Watt 1.6 Cubic Feet Inverter Microwave Oven:

The interior is easy to keep clean and look new, compared to the usual white interiors. The oven capacity is large. It is difficult to set time for more than six minutes at a time. Unusual combination of conventional and microwave features. More expensive than typical microwave oven, but offers more.

Powerful little thing!

from Amboy, WA

Comments about Panasonic 1250 Watt 1.6 Cubic Feet Inverter Microwave Oven:

I love this microwave! It is quite powerful, yet, fits into the area on my counter perfectly. I always cut the time recommended on the cooking instructions on any packaged foods I am microwaving.

I stated Powerful? Make that Powerful with a capital 'P'!

Settings/Features
There are features I don't use as I have tried to and even read the book, but guess I don't expect much from it for features.

Easy to remove the glass turntable inside the unit. Cleans easily, as well.

I have the option of quick minute or turning the dial. Easy enough!

good microwave

from Connecticut

Comments about Panasonic 1250 Watt 1.6 Cubic Feet Inverter Microwave Oven:

This microwave is different from others but a good one. First off its huge to me. If you don't have the counter space for it then you may want to pass on it. You can fit a huge plate in this microwave! It does take some using to know how to use it too. People have to ask how to use it and cant figure it out on their own usually. A good thing about it is that its very powerful, you have to learn not to put your food on for longer times because it heats up fast. When i tried this microwave for the first time I heated up soup for the same amount of time it would have taken in the old microwave and let me tell you my soup was boiling and bubbling so I do recommend playing around with times. Also for some reason I feel like this microwave gets more dirty than usual, not sure if its because it is in fact so big. It is also a nice looking microwave and goes well with other appliances. Check before investing in it that you do in fact have the counter space for it!

• Settings/Features:

Okay but watch out for the door.

from Blue Earth, MN

Panasonic 1250 Watt 1.6 Cubic Feet Inverter Micoware Oven

from Kenosha, WI

Comments about Panasonic 1250 Watt 1.6 Cubic Feet Inverter Microwave Oven:

This is a replacement of my old microwave oven. I would have to say that my overall rating is " that I'm very happy having it". I'm not one that does real cooking in a microwave, but I do need one, and this one works for me.

The performance is just what I would want and need. The food that I make or just heat up, comes out just like I like it.

Settings/Features
The setting are easy to use, and I like the features that it has. I find that all microwaves have many of the same features, which I like, and the inverter is a nice feature to have.

Like all microwaves, easy to clean up with a warm clean cloth. I find that the best way to keep your microwave clean is to clean it right after you are done using it.

Like I said before, easy to use. The buttons right in front are easy to read and use. If you need more information, you can read up in the booklet that come with your microwave.

It seem to be so far durable. Have it for a short time, so time will tell, but so far good.

I like the design of the microwave, because that is the first thing that I noticed. Then I look at what it will do for me. Since it is out on the counter, it must look right, and it does. I'm happy with it.

• Settings/Features:

Have been using it for years, and still love it.

Comments about Panasonic 1250 Watt 1.6 Cubic Feet Inverter Microwave Oven:

I've been using this microwave ever since our previous one broke a few years back, and I have no complaints about its performance, ease of use, or design. For one, it's performance is top notch for many reasons. There are many different options on this microwave that make it ideal for basically any job. It even has an option that uses its inside sensors to calculate for you the recommended time and heat for microwaving what you've placed inside. It's extremely easy to use, as the buttons and options are carefully labeled and explained. I have not had any strange questions or complaints about how to use it ever. I also very much like the design. The spacious interior allows for anything between small ears of corn to large hams to be placed inside. It is also very simple inside, making it easy to disassemble some parts and clean it thoroughly. Not to mention that its exterior design is very sleek and perfect for our redone kitchen.

Powerful!

from Woodville, OH

Comments about Panasonic 1250 Watt 1.6 Cubic Feet Inverter Microwave Oven:

I had a small and nice stainless steel microwave with a handle that I used all through college and through the first few years of being married. One day, I went to use it, and it turned on and looked like it was cooking, but the food inside was not actually warming up at all. We did not really have any money to purchase a new microwave, but luckily my Mom has moved into a place with a built in microwave and did not need the one she had anymore. She gave us her microwave and it is the Panasonic 1250 Watt 1.6 Cubic Feet Inverter Microwave Oven.
I really like this microwave. It warms everything up super quickly. The only complaints that I have is that it is very large and sometimes cooks things too well. This microwave takes up my whole cupboard, but it does look nice, and I can fit a lot of things on top of it. When I make a microwave dinner, I usually cook it for a little less time than the package suggests to avoid my meal burning in this microwave.
I love all of the preset cook times on this microwave too. All you have to do is push the button and turn the dial until you find the item you are trying to cook. There is a quick guide right inside the microwave door for cooking settings also. I would definitely recommend this microwave.

wow this thing is awesome

from Glendale, CA

Comments about Panasonic 1250 Watt 1.6 Cubic Feet Inverter Microwave Oven:

Panasonic 1250 watt microwave oven is awesome!

from Colton, CA

Comments about Panasonic 1250 Watt 1.6 Cubic Feet Inverter Microwave Oven:

I had a small panasonic camera years ago that I loved, it was very affordable and took clear, crisp pictures. Ever since Panasonic has left a very good impression on me with their electronics. I guess they apply that great manufactoring to microwaves as well! Outstanding microwave. We used a beat up Samsung microwwave which was very simple and started to break down, the knobs would stop working and it would heat unevenlly. We finally got rid of that old thing, and purchased the Panasonic Oven Microwave. What a difference a new modern microwave makes! This cook evenly with heat distrubited evely and it is easy to function. It defrosts food, cooks food, it does it all! It is actually funner to cook in this microwave. We had an small stand alone oven in addition to the old microwave, this panasonic microwave oven made us get rid of the two and saved us space!