Other Fever & Pain Medicines:

Pros

Cons

Great for cramps

Comments about Pamprin Multi-Symptom Menstrual Pain Relief:

When I was a little younger, my mother used to buy these for me to help deal with my period. Now that I'm older, I don't experience cramps like I used to, so I stopped taking them. I always personally thought they were a great product for my issues. If I ever have the need to start taking them again, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

The only issue I've ever really experienced with my period is cramps. I've never really had to deal with mood swings or the like, so I don't know how well Pamprin will help with those types of things. But for me at least, they always helped get rid of my cramps for a few hours, which is all I ever really needed since they usually only lasted a couple hours to begin with.

Immediacy
These always worked straight away for me. I had to wait maybe at most a minute or two before I started to feel their effect, and then it lasted for the next few hours. For something like this, I'd consider that pretty immediate.

Relief in a box

from Mexico, MO

Comments about Pamprin Multi-Symptom Menstrual Pain Relief:

My own Mother had got me started on using Pamprin Multi-Symptom Menstrual Pain Relief pills.
The cramps were so bad that you really didn't know up from down and really didn't care, also like mother like daughter we were both a you know what at that time of month.
Seemed like everything and I do mean everything gets on your nerves. But after taking Pamprin Mult-Symptom Menstrual Pain Relief life is bearable again.
Also it lets you do what you want to and not cramp, have your back hurt so bad that you need a heat-pad You can return that heat-pad to the closet and get on with your lif

But with taking Pamprin Multi-Symptom Menstrual Pain Relief pills pain wise you really don't know it is that terrible time of the month. It is hard to think that a little pill can make your life so much better but it really can or it does for me.

if possible I'd give it a 110 score it is so much better than 100%

just take a pill

This made me sick...

Comments about Pamprin Multi-Symptom Menstrual Pain Relief:

Pamprin did nothing for me, as far as relief. All it did was make me really nauseous and I got very sleepy. My cramps, headache, and other pains did not go away.
If anything the headache got worse because of the nausea, which is not a pleasant feeling when you're already suffering from PMS. The stomach cramps were made worse by a mild diarrhea.
I ended up having to sleep off this medicine, and I have not ever taken it again. I have not known anyone else to have this problem with Pamprin honestly, though, so maybe I'm mildly "allergic"? If that's even possible. I have a sensitivity to some medications so it's a possibility.

This did not take away any of my menstrual symptoms. My headache only got worse from nausea, and my stomach cramps got worse from diarrhea.

It is very simple to take, you just swallow it with a glass of water.

Immediacy
It didn't work, so there was no way of measuring immediacy.

• Immediacy:

I keep this product in my purse, work and at home

from TX

Comments about Pamprin Multi-Symptom Menstrual Pain Relief:

I never use to experience cramps until I got into my mid thirties and I discovered Pamprin. I get cramps about a day before my menstrual period begins and all through the week. I will start taking a pill as soon as my symptoms appear. I get immediate relief. I know the product is working because after the medicine starts to wear off I can feel the cramping again. I keep some available everywhere I go. This is a must need product for me and now my teenage daughter is needing to use it. I usually get severe headaches while cramping and the pill helps to relieve both. I do not have to combine with other pain relievers to get immediate aid. The product is extremely affordable and I do recommend this to anyone suffering from either mild or moderate to severe cramp pains. I have never had any side effects and I feel confident that this product is very safe.

Works great immediately

Very easy to use

Immediacy
My cramps usually begin to subside within ten to fifteen minutes.

I've trusted Pamprin Multi-Symptom for 20 years

Comments about Pamprin Multi-Symptom Menstrual Pain Relief:

I've used Pamprin Multi-Symptom for 20 years and it's the only menstrual medication I trust. According to the package, it contains 3 active ingredients: Acetaminophen (pain reliever), Pamabrom (diuretic), and Pyrilamine maleate (antihistamine). This combination of ingredients is why I choose it above other products, because it works. Plus, I really like that Pamprin Multi-Symptom does not contain caffeine.

From my personal experience, Pamprin really does help relieve cramps, back ache, bloating, water-weight gain, muscle aches, and irritability. It may not always take every symptom completely away, but it really is an effective product and I trust that I'm going to feel better. It can sometimes make me sleepy during the day, so I'll take a smaller dose if possible, but at night, this effect is beneficial, because it helps me sleep and I don't wake up in the middle of the night in pain. Yay!

They are smooth purple-colored caplets and easy to swallow.

Immediacy
In my worst pain I have seen relief in about 20 minutes, which I think is pretty fast.

amprin Does Provide Relief If You can Swallow the Massive Pill

from Newville, PA

Comments about Pamprin Multi-Symptom Menstrual Pain Relief:

Pamprin Multi-Symptom provides relief from menstrual symptoms but they are so darn big!!  I love the idea of Pamprin Multi-Symptom and I like that is seems to be the more effective pain reliever for menstrual symptoms that I have tried but the pills are huge.  As a person who cannot swallow a tic tac or any size pill for that matter the size of these things are unreal.  I wish I could take them a lot more often than I do but due to the size I am forced to use them as a last resort.  I can and will, if needed, crush up a pill with a spoon and then eat it in pudding but the taste is UNREALLY BAD.  I can usually only choke down a half a pills worth and I still get relief (helps with my cramps, headache and even with moodiness) so I can only imagine how great it would be to be able to take the recommended amount!  So overall Pamprin Multi-Symptom seems to be great medicine now if they could make them chewable or at the very least reasonably sized!

Pamprin is my go-to medicine for when PMS symptoms get bad.

from West Bend, WI

Comments about Pamprin Multi-Symptom Menstrual Pain Relief:

Pamprin, an over-the-counter medication for pre-menstrual symptoms, is my go-to relief for when PMS symptoms get bad.  Pamprin is used to relieve symptoms such as bloating, fatigue, headache, and irritability.  This popular over-the-counter medicine works very well for me for that time of the month.  Side effects include drowsiness or listlessness.  As a woman prone to side effects to medications, I've never experienced these.  Side effects are usually mild.  Severe reactions to Pamprin include skin erruptions and severe abdominal pain.  If severe reactions are suspected, the user should stop use immediately and contact a medical proffessional.  As with all medications with aceteminophen, Pamprin should be kept out of reach of children.  Overall, I would rate Pamprin five out of five stars, as it completely relieves any and all PMS symptoms I am expereincing and lets me move on with my life, no matter what time of month it is!

Turns the psycho-witch into ME again!

from Just outside Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Pamprin Multi-Symptom Menstrual Pain Relief:

I don't have much tolerance for pain relievers that either take FOREVER to work or that only treat one symptom.  When I am experiencing pain associated with my period, I am already irritable, so I need relief FAST...and so does everyone around me!

**Pamprin Multi-Symptom** has been the most effective pain reliever for menstrual symptoms that I have tried.  It treats my head and neckaches, back pain, cramps, and bloating...all of which contribute to me becoming extremely grouchy, so when I feel better, I am much more tolerable to be around!  **Pamprin Multi-Symptom** contains no acetominophen and caffeine.  I'm not sure why, but I have found that if I drink caffeine while using this medication, I get a little jittery, but that may be more connected to my symptoms and cycle than the actual pills.  Besides, I'm definitely willing to forego to cup of joe for the quick relief from the headaches, which are the worst of my PMS and menstrual symptoms.

**Pamprin Multi-Symptom** was pretty affordable.  It was comparable to the other name-brand pain relievers available at every drug store or convenience store.  I don't get any relief from head aches or other pain problems from this drug at any time other of the month than when my period is here, so it clearly is most effective for those types of pain.  It works extremely quickly.  Within 15 minutes, I feel a significant reduction in my pain levels, if they're not completely gone, so if you are one of those women who experiences a lot of physical discomfort related to your cycle, this is definitely worth a try!  Send the bloated, grouchy menstrual nut packing and get your old self back!