3.7
Pampers
Pampers Thick Care Baby Wipes - Scented

Pampers Thick Care Baby Wipes - Scented

3.7

These wipes work great, but stick together like no other!

Pampers had a great wipes coupon come out lately in the newspaper, and I stocked up on their new varieties of baby wipe. The Thick Care scented baby wipe is probably my favorite. I use them on my seven month old's bottom, obviously, but I also keep a pack at the table for feeding time. The thick texture and light scent make it a perfect wet-nap to clean a messy face and a sticky high chair tray after a bout with solid foods. My son objects to the baby wipe a lot less than to a paper towel or washcloth, and it really gets his skin clean, whichever part of the body I use it on! It's got a nice soft texture that's easy on his skin, but not too slippery when I'm holding it.

The only problem I have with the wipe is the plastic packaging for the single 70-count packs (as opposed to the boxes.) I like that the soft pack takes up less space, but it's just not very easy to get one wipe out and leave one wipe sticking up for next time, the way you want to with baby wipes. I almost invariably wind up grabbing two, or getting one and having to reach down with my fingers and dig one out the next time I need one. I think that's something that could be fixed with better packaging.

Are as the title states-THICK

I have a love hate relationship with these wipes. For the first few months (especially with my breast fed son) I really did like these wipes, they are nice and thick (there is no way poop will be gettin through to my hand, even on the toughest jobs), they have a nice fragrance, as always pampers, and they come in a convenient travel friendly package (however is a little more of a pain than anything else if you wanna open them to put them in your wipes warmer). Now some negatives; they are really thick (dont get me wrong, good sometimes) too thick for regular jobs once baby hits the 3 month transition stage, they stick together REALLY bad and when you try to get them apart or pull them outta the container they rip soo much, and well this may be a little more of a complaint towards the company than anything but, the first few boxes I bought and a bunch of other people I know when we opened them they didnt have the GTG codes on them so I had to call in and they of course worked with me through it but still kinda a hassle.

Pampers Thick Care Baby Wipes are nothing special

from Newark, OH

Comments about Pampers Thick Care Baby Wipes - Scented:

I was pretty underwhelmed with Pampers Thick Care Baby Wipes. The packs that they came in were a good size for putting in an overnight bag instead of a big plastic container. However, I didn't like the packs because it was hard to get a baby wipe out of the packaging. I had some problems with the baby wipes tearing. I thought having thick wipes would make them less likely to tear, but I found the opposite with these wipes. I prefer the regular over the thick. The texture is nice and it does a nice job cleaning up. They are scented and smell nice. I also prefer using plastic baby wipes containers at home and the packs Pampers Thick Care Baby Wipes come in do not fit well with my existing plastic baby wipes containers.

These are the WORST wipes EVER!

from Saint Joseph, MI

Comments about Pampers Thick Care Baby Wipes - Scented:

I have always used Huggies wipes! My son is a year and a half old, and he has NEVER, NEVER, NEVER gotten any sort of rash or sore bottom. I do use Pampers diapers and I bought a box and received a free package of the Pampers Thick Care Baby Wipes as a promotion! After opening them and feeling them, I understand why they need to give these wipes away! Y-U-C-K! Put it this way, they were so rough feeling that I used them to clean....No way was I going to wipe my little guys toushie with this thing! It was horrible.

I did some cleaning this afternoon, and I actually did use them to clean. They weren't very useful for that either. They left a sort of filmy feeling on the things that I wiped off. I can only imagine what they would have done to my guys bottom if I would have used them on him.

Yes, they are thick, but they seem really wet and rough. If you have not tried Huggies wipes, give it a try. In my opinion, they are WAY BETTER than the Pampers Thick Care baby wipes!

Pampers thick care are strong but not amazing.

from Eastman, GA

Comments about Pampers Thick Care Baby Wipes - Scented:

I've been using baby wipes regularly for a little over 4 years now. I had used them on trips and things for myself before that, but never really paid attention to price or quality until I had kids. I'll be honest, for me, when wipes are concerned, you get what you pay for (in general). There has been one exception for me with generic wipes, but for the most part I find that the brand name wipes usually smell better, are thicker, have nice packaging, and of course, cost more. I have just tried the Pampers thick care wipes a few times in the last year and felt that they were thick and worked well, but they didn't just blow my mind with how great they were. I got my first pack practically free with a coupon I had. I have since gotten my other packs with coupons, which is probably the only reason I have purchased them. So, there are coupons available for them and you can find them on sale occassionally. There's really nothing wrong with them, but for me, there wasn't anything awesome about them either : ).

They are ok wipes but not for the price!

from Norwood, MO

Comments about Pampers Thick Care Baby Wipes - Scented:

I love pampers baby wipes and love that they have "grippers" to really help with the messes! When I seen the thickcare wipes I bought them thinking they were like the other kind currently made by pampers but thicker. I was wrong. They are not textured enough causing messes to "smear". Yuck! I have to use more of these then the other wipes during diapers changes. They also are very thin compared to other brands much like them. They seem very stiff and almost papery. They seem like they would be less cost to make then their more cloth like wipes currently made by pampers,but they still have the same price. I would use these wipes more for a potty trainer toddler but would not flush them. Maybe they should gear them more for toddler use. I would definantly not use them for kids still in diapers because messes usually go everywear and you will end up using more wipes then what you normally would use.

Pampers ThickCare Wipes Are the Best Wipes Out There

from Strawberry Point, IA

Comments about Pampers Thick Care Baby Wipes - Scented:

We have tried many different brands and types of baby wipes and we have always came back to Pamper ThickCare Wipes. These wipes are by far the best wipes out there, because they actual get the job done! When we started using this wiped we found are selfs using less wipes and having to buy wipes less! The reason being is these wipes are thicker then other wipes, so they get the job done with less wipes. These wipes are pretty thick but still have a soft texture to them, they smell good and don't stink like some wipes you buy, they are the perfect size for your diaper bag, and they clean very well. The only thing about these wipes that I think can be improved is that that the whole to take the wipes out of it pretty small, so it is hard sometime to get the wipes out, but generally once you get it started it it fairly easy. Overall these are great wipes and are the only wipes we will use anymore and that is why I gave these wipes a 5 star!

A great thick wipe at a great price

from Hillsborough, NC

Comments about Pampers Thick Care Baby Wipes - Scented:

I tried these wipes with a really great coupon, so I got them for almost free.  I love the packaging and the easy re-sealing for while you are using them.  Most of the packaging has to be operated with one hand, so it is critical that it be simple!

The wipes come out of the package easily and separate without too much trouble.  The wipes are, as advertised, very thick.  The size of the wipes is comfortable for your hand and gives you plenty of coverage for messy jobs.  The scent was pleasant without being overpowering.

The wipes cleaned the messy spots with no trouble.  The quilting gives you enough texture to help with the cleaning.  They clean but don't leave the baby too wet when you are done.  I like that the price is good and almost comparable to standard wipes.  I would always buy the thicker ones, if the price is the same!  I would definitely recommend these wipes to anyone, and don't plan on using anything else!

Thick for those big messes

from West Covina, CA

Comments about Pampers Thick Care Baby Wipes - Scented:

These wipes are great. They are thick and sturdy. Good for those #2 clean ups. I also use them for face wiping or for their hands. I like how pampers did different stages for wipes. Now that my daughter is almost 2, she graduated to these thick wipes. Thanks pampers for making a great product. I do not plan on switching anytime soon. finally found good wipes worth the price.

Pampers ThickCare Wipes really are true to their name

from Central Point, OR

Comments about Pampers Thick Care Baby Wipes - Scented:

The thickness of these wipes are noticeably different from any other wipe I have used before.  I found myself using them beyond just bum wiping, as they hold up so well!  I could use just one to wipe down all four of my boys faces and hands and it wouldn't rip apart.   The texture of them is also different - it almost seems to grip the dirt and take it with it!  It is challenging however to get one wipe out with just one hand - they grip so well they grip each other.   And, they almost seem too thick for little bums, not fitting into crevices very well.  So, just depends on what you you are using them for.  Best for hand wiping and older babies/toddlers, not as much for little young baby bums

Thick wipes help keep your hands clean!

from Portage, MI

Comments about Pampers Thick Care Baby Wipes - Scented:

As a mother of two young children, we have tried many different types of baby wipes.  My youngest child is now almost two and Pampers Thick Care Wipes, scented, are our favorite.  They are significantly thicker than other wipes we have tried- and using a thicker wipe means that you can clean more with each individual wipe. With each wipe cleaning more, you actually end up up using less wipes.

My youngest son is also quite sensitive and some other wipes can irritate his skin-- not Pampers Thick Care wipes!  Even though these are not the sensitive ones, the still are great for sensitive skin.

We also use these wipes to clean my boys' hands and faces when we're on the go- the texture of the wipes make them great for a quick cleanup.

As far as cons- I don't really have any complaints about these wipes.  I like that they are offered in a variety of sizes and that their small container is now a disposable, plastic soft wrap versus the traditional thick solid container.  Being able to get the large refill box- the 504 ct is great to refill all the other wipes containers we already have.

Does what they were made to do :)

from Big Sandy, TX

Comments about Pampers Thick Care Baby Wipes - Scented:

We are currently going through a large 504 count box of Pampers ThickCare Baby Wipes. I (mom) decided to try these after finishing a box of the regular Pampers Baby Wipes. The regular ones were great - with ONE problem: When used with a wipe warmer (I have the one from Munchkin)., they DRY OUT. I found that we'd have to pull out one or two wipes just to get to a wet one! SOOOOO..... I decided to give the Pampers ThickCare Baby Wipes a try.

When it comes to drying out, these are MUCH BETTER! Great considering that we use a warmer. These wipes really are thick and made of a completely different "fabric" than the regular Pampers. I would say that these are similar to the make of Huggies - but THICKER.

My ONE PROBLEM with the Pampers ThickCare Baby Wipes, is that they STICK TOGETHER. Soooo.... When you try to pull one out of the warmer, you have to be careful not to yank out two or three. Definitely bothersome.

So the regular dry out, the thick ones stick, and the Huggies tear! :) And I am an optimist! :-D Thinking about trying "Kandoo's" next :)