View more baby wipes

Pampers
Pampers Swipers Baby Wipes

Pampers Swipers Baby Wipes

3.8

Pampers Swipers are the best baby wipes!!!

**Pampers Swipers

**Pampers Swipers
**I had to change baby wipes when my baby started eating solid foods. The wipes I was using before didn't get him completely clean. I had to use more of the wipes than normal to get his bottom clean. I did some research on all the baby wipes on the market. I found that Pampers made a thicker and stronger baby wipe designed for growing babies. The **Pampers Swipers** wipes are the best ones I've ever used on my baby. ***About The Pampers Swipers~*Pampers Swipers** wipes are part of the stages system of products. They are designed for babies (6 to 17 months old) who are starting to eat solid foods and becoming very mobile. These wipes are much bigger than the regular Pampers baby wipes. The wipes are 20% thicker. It has a soft, thick gripper texture to clean big diaper messes. They are lightly scented. There are 60 wipes in a tub.*** ***

The ingredients in the **Pampers Swipers **wipes** **are Water, Disodium EDTA, Xantham Gum, Bis-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Phosphate, Benzyl Alcohol, Iodopropyl Butylcarbamate, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Citric Acid, and Fragrance. ***My Viewpoint***The **Pampers Swipers** wipes don't tear or rip. Since the wipes are bigger, I use fewer wipes during a diaper changing. These wipes have a fresh scent. I also use these wipes to clean up my baby after he eats and when he gets dirty outside. The **Pamper Swipers** wipes come in a bright purple tub. These wipes are the pop up kind. Each wipe dispenses through the hole at the top of the tub rather than the wipe being loose in the tub. There are refill packs available.

I would recommend the **Pampers Swipers** wipe to parents, grandparents, or childcare givers for cleaning messy diapers or other messes. The price of these wipes is higher than other Pampers products, but well worth the price. I give it ***5 stars***!

Thank you for reading. If you would like to read more of my reviews, please click [here][1] ![Krista Lynn][2]

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/aboutme/krislynn/profile_reviews
[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/aboutme/krislynn

Pampers wipes are not the best out there, doesn't clean up!

I will be the first to say that I am a HUGE Pampers Diaper fa, and I was very disappointed to learn that they seem to be lacking a little in the wipes area. I was expecting much more from them, having already loved their brand, but upon my first encounter with them, when I trying to clean my little one's tush, I realized how poorly made they were! The wipes were just not as 'wet' as others (mainly Huggies) that I have used.I dont want to be all about the negative so I must say that they smelled great and they are also very soft, I think that there just wasn't enough moisture in each wipe to clean up the mess, like I said, I was pretty disappointed. I also thought that MAYBE I just bought a dried out pack, so I decided to try just one more time, knowing how much I loved their diapers. But to my dismay, once again, it was the same issue! And another water of 2 bucks! Maybe it is just my preference? But I'll stick to Huggies on this one!

Causes rashes in children!!

from Feasterville Trevose, PA

Comments about Pampers Swipers Baby Wipes:

I have always loved Pampers products and still swear by them.  However, the Swipers wipes caused my son to have a horrible diaper rash.  I also have a friend who uses Pampers products and her son had a really bad reaction to them as well.  Not a good product for children who have sensitive skin!

Soft, strong, and gentle.

from Claremont, CA

Comments about Pampers Swipers Baby Wipes:

So I tried them all... and Pampers is the best.  Other brands may be thicker but that makes no difference.  The thicker brands dry out faster and are not as moist.  Pampers is softer, stronger, more gentle, and moister.  I really love these wipes.

Will clean up the messiest messes!

from Brooklyn, IA

Comments about Pampers Swipers Baby Wipes:

I LOVE SWIPERS!! My son is 15 months old and can be messy...and have messy diapers.  These wipes are thicker than the regular wipes making them clean more.  They're great for really stick messes.  Like the other day when my son ate pancakes, with syrup.  They're also lightly scented.  The smell is great but not too much.  My son also has sensitive skin and we haven't had any problems with these wipes.

Good solid wipes!

from Federal Way, WA

Comments about Pampers Swipers Baby Wipes:

I like the texture and feel of these wipes compared to Pampers' other wipes geared towards older babies. These ones are a little bit sturdier yet still feel as soft as the sensitive Pampers wipes. Unlike the other reviewers, I did not find the scent to be overbearing, too strong, or even disgusting. I think sometimes people are just a bit too picky with their products!

This one does what it is supposed to do and even does it well! It cleans up all sorts of "messes" with just a few wipes unlike other brands, or even other Pampers wipes, that usually take a few more!

However they're usually not the first that come to mind whenever I get asked by friends what wipes I use these just aren't the first to come to mind. There are others that just cost less and do a better job but if these are around and at a good price, i would never turn them down. They're just not my first choice of wipes at this time.

Easy, sensitive, gets the job done!

from Sioux Falls, SD

Comments about Pampers Swipers Baby Wipes:

Pampers Swipers are the best wipes I have ever used! I have tried nearly every store brand around this town and every one has come up short. They are either too thin, sticky, harsh, contain too much fragrance, have irritating ingredients. I have even used a store brand that burned MY OWN skin! Even in scented, these swipers have NEVER made my son break out and it is suprising because he has pretty sensistive skin. The wipes comes out of the container easily. They don't all clump up and try to come out at the same time like some brands. They are soft, quilted and genlte- you can't get better than that! Oh except for the fact that I am even able to wipe my son's messy face with these wipes and if I had done that with any other brand his face would have broken out in a rash. Thank you Pampers for getting this product right! I will use this with all my future children as well. They come out with coupons also, what could be better for busy moms with expensive things to buy! I am very brand loyal and Pampers is THE one!

Pampers wipes are not the best out there, doesn't clean up!

from Hinesville, GA

Will suffice in a pinch

from York, PA

Comments about Pampers Swipers Baby Wipes:

The Pampers Swiper Baby Wipes are an okay product.  If you have a messy bum to clean, they will do the job in a pinch.  However, there are much better options.  Swipers are thinner than my favorite brand, so it takes a few more wipes to clean up a really messy event.  The swipers feel a bit slimy, most wipes feel wet.  These have another weird feel to them, I'm not sure what it is.  Also, they do not come in fragrance free, the scent isn't offensive but I would prefer none.  For my newborns, I try to avoid any product that had a scent because it can be irritating to newborn skin.  I cannot complain too much since I got a great deal on these, practically free.  I thought they might be discontinued after I found such a markdown.  I guess that has not happed yet.  Instead of using them myself at home, I have sent the remainder of my supply to daycare.  No complaints from them.  I prefer to use Huggies Natural Care fragrance free wipes.

Pampers wipes are a good product

from Johnson City, TN

Comments about Pampers Swipers Baby Wipes:

Pampers Swipers wipes are a good deal for the money.  They are very moist so it mapes clean up a snap, no matter if it's a diaper you're changing or green beans off your child' face.  The are versitle and are convienient to use.  Easy to grab and throw in the car.  Great product!!

these are the worst wipes ever

from Menomonee Falls, WI

Comments about Pampers Swipers Baby Wipes:

I will NEVER NEVER NEVER buy pampers wipes again.  Not only are they thin, they are very heavily scented as well.  I know there are other scented wipes out there on the market, but these seemed to be overly scented, just like their diapers are.

The wipes are overpriced, coupons are few and far between.  The wipes were thinner and of poor quality.  I changed 4 diapers using these wipes, and had a mess all over.  It required around 2 wipes to the normal 1 wipe with my normal brand.

Not worth the money or the mess for these!

The best wipes around

from Aurora, IL

Comments about Pampers Swipers Baby Wipes:

There are amazing, and there is no other wipe out there that is better! I have used almost all types of wipes and these top my list, by far! With an "incident" that may normally take 5 wipes, you can use two with the same results! You definately get a few less per package, but it is worth the sacrifice because you will use far fewer!! If I could sing praise from the rooftops, I would do it- these are the best!