View more diapers

Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Newborn Diapers

Pros

Cons

pampers new born diapers

I recommend pampers diapers for all babies and exspecially for new borns Pampers is the only name brand diapers that I know of that has the umbilical cord opening for new borns.Pampers is really the brand of my choice for babies of all ages but exspecially for new borns.pampers really is the brand that doesn`t leak and gives your baby comfort.I would say the price is worth paying for .Pampers has been around a long time and is what I call the brand of quality.When ever I buy diapers for any one Pampers is what I buy.Pampers provides many coupons to make it more affordable.Parents I suggest using coupons to save money and to get the best quality diapers in the market.The name fits the brand Pampers baby diapers to pamper your baby and to keep baby feeling dry.For a hassle free experience use Pampers new born diaperswith umbilical cord opening so that you dont have to fold the top of the diaper so that it doesnt rub on babies belly button.

soft but leaky

Pampers swaddlers are probably the softests diapers you can buy for a new baby, However they do leak. With both of my children I came home with these from the hospital and also had been given them as baby shower gifts. Just about Everynight i used these both of my babies would wake up wet and i would have to change the sheets and mattress pad. I would go up to the next size thinking maybe they were too small but they would still leak, from the back and the sides. The outfits throughout the day would get wet spots on them on the sides, back, or around the legs from the urine leaking with the boy and the girl. And believe me I change the babies every time they have a  wet diaper. They are definitely not worth the money.

I can't say enough good things about these newborn diapers!

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Newborn Diapers:

Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Newborn Diapers are a fantastic choice for brand new babies. Newborns are very difficult to diaper. It is hard to get a good diaper fit and it is a challenge to find a diaper that does not leak. Pampers Swaddlers is my first choice when it comes to newborn diapering. The diapers provide for a relatively leakproof fit around the legs and bottom. Newborn bowel movements can be very difficult to contain in a diaper, but I find that Pampers Swaddlers do an excellent job containing the poop. It is very important to make a newborn diapering choice that does not irritate the umbilical cord stump as it is healing. These diapers are able to be folded down so as not to irritate the healing umbilical cord and to still prevent diaper leaks. Overall, I cannot say enough good thing about Pampers Swaddlers. It is definitely my #1 choice for newborn diapering!

Comfort
The material is soft and does not irritate my baby's sensitive skin.

• Absorbency:

Wearing Swaddlers Sensitive is Like wearing a cloud.

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Newborn Diapers:

Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Newborn Diapers are an amazing find. My son when he was first starting out, was really sensitive to diaper rashes and such, and because of the air up here being so dry, it would get really bad for him. Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Newborn Diapers were a lifesaver. I put him in them while he was still at the hospital, and within a couple days of wearing them, his rash went away.

They kept him dry, didn't leak all over the place, and were hypoallergenic enough to not set off any reactions on him like some other brands did. And with a touch of aloe in them, they kept his bottom feeling baby soft. Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Newborn Diapers also have a wetness indicator on them so you know when it is time to change your little one.

And they are Newborn diapers, so they are made to fit tiny babies easily, and provide the comfort and security they need. Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Newborn Diapers have the umbilical cord cutout in them as well, so that baby doesn't have pressure on that and cause pain while wearing them.

Best diapers!

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Newborn Diapers:

I LOVE the Pampers Swaddlers! They are so soft and cloth-like material can't be beat. When you have a little baby you want the best. I loved knowing I was putting my baby into nice soft feeling material. Some diapers feel scratchy, but these are just so soft.
For anyone having a baby these are a MUST!! I am so glad they have come out with the Pampers Swaddlers in bigger sizes. I just wish that they would have had them sooner as my children are now out of diapers. We hope to have another baby at some point though so I will be very happy to be able to use those all the way around.
We also never experienced diaper rash or any leaking with the Swaddlers. They cost about the same as other brands that are not nearly as nice. You can also easily find coupons for them to help keep the cost down.
I know some kids have allergies to certain things so every diaper isn't for every child. This isn't the diapers fault though. Please keep that in mind with any diapers you decide to use! Watch for signs that your child may have an allergy before they have a really bad signs.

Good for sensitive babies

from Richmond VA

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Newborn Diapers:

These diapers are wonderful if your baby has particularly sensitive skin and you choose to use disposable diapers! They are very gentle and soft, and they seem to work wonders for babies who are prone to diaper rash and other irritation. They are also nice to use for children who need more frequent diaper changes, since they do not scratch as much as some other diapers.

These were very easy to put on, even with a particularly small and wiggly newborn! The fasteners are excellent and strong.

Leak Prevention
We only had one leak while using these diapers. Be sure that the ruffles are completely out when securing the diaper!

Comfort
These diapers feel so soft and snug against baby's skin! They did not cause rash, irritation, or rub against him, so my son always seemed very content while wearing them.

Absorbency
These diapers did a great job of keeping my heavy wetter dry, but they did not hold quite as much as some others, which meant more frequent changes.

BEST FOR BABY

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Newborn Diapers:

These are the the most awesome diapers to use from newborn to potty training. I have 3 grown children that I used Pampers on with maybe, but doubtful 1 mishap. They DO NOT leak even on those great kids that sleep all night. I truly can't say enough about how much I advise all mothers to use these diapers for no leaks, great price (especially for how well they work), Fit, and as they get older they love the many different styles.

I love Pampers Swaddlers!

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Newborn Diapers:

The pampers swaddlers are great diapers! I love that the swaddlers have the line so you can tell if your baby is wet or not! I had my first baby and being a first time mom you want to make sure everything is just right (run through the nursery 8 times before you go to the hospital to give birth to the baby). I had several brands of every kind of diaper and these were my favorite when my son was a newborn. I could look without waking him and know if he needed to be changed or if it could wait until he woke! They never leaked, they were very absorbent, and they just seemed a lot more comfortable than most diapers. i am glad to know that they actually started making swaddlers for the older babies now! They are high in price but sometimes you can find good deals or coupons for them!

They are just as easy to use as any other brand diaper

Leak Prevention
Never had a leak while using these diapers!

Absorbency
I have never had a problem with the absorbency of these diapers.

• Absorbency:

Did not disappoint me at all.

from Madison, WI

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Newborn Diapers:

I really like these diapers. I hardly had any problems with them at all. It leaked once or twice but that's a lot less than from what I remember with my first baby. It also keeps the odor locked in pretty good too. I didn't notice this until I used different brands and my son smelled like urine whenever the diaper got full.

• Absorbency:

Perfect for my little one

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Newborn Diapers:

I love these diapers they're perfect for my sons sensitive bottom and you definatley et your money worth these are the only diapers for me and my son and they definately get the job done they're absorbant and keep my angel from and diaper rash problems because his skin is sensitive Ladies if your in the market for a new brand grab these you wont be sorry but instead very very satiisfiied

Best diapers for newborns

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Newborn Diapers:

Before my child was born I heard many mothers talk about how great Pampers Swaddlers were. The top of the diaper was notched so the baby's umblilical cord wasn't bothered and they seemed to be cut well around the legs. Since I had no experience, I took them at their word, and I am so glad I did! I did choose to get the Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive diapers just because babies' skin tend to be so prone to rash and because I'm not fond of the perfumey smell of many diapers. There is a notch cut into the waist band that allows the umbilical cord room, so it's not constantly being rubbed against. The cut around the legs is just right- hugs the newborn's legs without leaving deep lines or cutting off circulation. Even with runny bowel movements (from breastmilk), we had VERY FEW leaks. The diapers are absorbent and don't have a strong powdery smell since they are "sensitive." My child never had a reaction to the diapers. They also have a wetness indicator that is especially handy for diapers that are not soaked. Sometimes (because they are so absorbent) a diaper that is only a little wet it hard to identify as such. The little indicator changing color on the outside helped. We continued buying Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive diapers until my child outgrew that line (I believe they go up to size 2.) They are prcier than most diapers, but after using some other brands (that we received as gifts, etc.), Swaddlers were the most effective. I was willing to pay more for better protection and fewer leaks! Do watch out for coupons. Pampers release them regularly and you'll save a little!

• Absorbency:

Swaddlers Senesitive - great fit and great diaper!

from Naperville, IL

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Newborn Diapers:

These diapers are by far the best newborn diapers we've tried! With four kids, I've definintely had the opportunity to try lots of different diapers. When we tried Swaddlers for the first time, I could not have been more satisifed with a disposable newborn diaper. They are so much softer than most other diapers and so gentle on baby's skin. There is also a line down the front to indicate when the diaper is wet (the yellow line turns blue), which would probably be helpful if you aren't sure how to check for wetness or can't tell by looking at the diaper. The Swaddlers are also among the best diapers we've tried when it comes to leaks. They don't!

Swaddlers used to only come in newborn and sizes 1 and 2. Now you can get them in more sizes. The only negative as far as I'm concerned is that they are a little more expensive than some other brands. But this is one of those things where you get what you pay for -- a gentle, soft diaper that doesn't leak!

Leak Prevention
Almost never -- just a couple of leaks in the larger sizes once baby is moving around.

Comfort
Very soft for a disposable!