4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Absorbency:

Finally Pampers Sensitive in sizes 3 and 4!

If you read Pampers Sensitive reviews most of them will say "wish they have bigger size" and that was the only con bout them. If parents can afford Pampers Sensitive they buy them until their baby a little bigger and then have to switch to the diaper that is "okay but not pampers sensitive". So finally Pampers along with Cruisers Dry Max came out with Sensitive Dry Max in all sizes up to 4! What else you could dream about?

Now let me tell you what are they. Instead of sesame street characters it has cute animals or pampers logo on the front, and looks like the diaper has as little ink as possible and the pictures are dull but still cute. As for tabs and waist they are like cruisers or regular pampers sensitive. The difference is there is no mesh liner (it has dry max instead that works so far) and there is no wet indicator. Other than that they are really soft from outside and inside, they smell good, they hypoallergenic and they don't leak. I use them at nights and change them if my baby wakes up, if not they stay on him through the night and he stays dry. I am using them for couple weeks now, don't have any problems with them and love them!

But you get only 26 diapers in jumbo pack and 62 in big pack if you buy size 3 and 23/52 if it is size 4.

pampers dry max is not top on my list

i got some pampers dry max and was totally unimpressed.  i understand that they are supposed to be better for the environment, so i was all aboard the dry max train.  it sounded like a great idea!  plus they were supposed to hold more urine, so my baby could be dry ALL night.  however, i did not have this 'dry' experience with the dry max diaper at all!  it leaked more than any other diaper i had used.  during the day, the diaper typically held the urine, but that is probably because i changed my son's diaper quite often.  however, at night... man, that is a different story.  he would wake up wet in the middle of the night... sheets, pajamas and all!  and when he didn't wake up during the night, he would wake up extra wet in the morning.  it was a complete and utter disaster... to the point where i just put him in these diapers in the day and some other ones at night.  i simply used them up because i had paid more for them than i typically would did not want to throw them away.  but i will never buy them again!!

Good diapers

from Greer, SC

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers:

We enjoyed using Pampers Sensitive with our second daughter. They are durable, easy to use, and don't leak. I also felt so much better about using them on her because they are for sensitive skin and that's exactly what she has. I don't remember having any leaks with these diapers. They fit snuggly, are super convenient, and absorb well even at night time. Now they come in bigger sizes which is awesome. From our experience these are great diapers. I'd recommend them. Oh! and the rewards system is great. Who doesn't like getting free stuff for paying for diapers?

• Was this a gift?:

They saved his bum!

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers:

When my son was born and we were still in the hospital they used Pampers Swaddlers. Well, with all the cost of taking care of a baby I quickly became cost conscious of everything. I tried using some diapers that cost less but let's just say we would end up and clothes along with diapers at change time. Cheaper diapers definitely did not have the leak protection you get with Pampers. I also notice that he was getting a terrible rash that seemed to keep coming back no matter what type of diaper rash cream we would use. It seemed that every time I got the rash under control it would come back again. I was told it could be the diapers I was using. So with that I started trying different ones to see if the change would help. Once I went back to the Pampers Swaddlers we got the rash under control and did not seem to have an issue any longer. Pampers are slightly higher in price but they are worth the cost to save my little ones bum.

• Absorbency:

A very soft diaper that didnt absorb alot

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers:

My son has a lot of accidents espcially in the night time. I like to switch off diapers for him just because if I get coupons or if there on sale I'll try them out. I got a coupon for these Pampers swaddlers sensitive diapers and they didn't work well at all. They would leak through his clothes a lot. Everytime we would be out his pants would be wet and it seems they leak out through the sides first. They had a soft texture to it and the diaper wasn't hard. It didn't seem like it had a lot of cushion inside. My son would get a lot of diaper rashes with these diapers. This diaper didn't absorb a lot for my son. I wouldn't recommend these diapers for an older baby because these diapers seem better for smaller babies just because its more comtorable and softer for them. These diapers are very expensive and the only reason why I bought them was because I had a coupon. I wasn't pleased with these diapers and I would buy these again.

• Absorbency:

Best diapers for our kids and daycare, hands down.

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers:

My family has owned an operated a daycare for twenty years out of our home and we are proud to say that we are a Pampers family and daycare. We've tried Huggies, Luvs, Seventh Generation, Earth's Best, you name it. Pampers sensitive are crucial for our household because the kids tend to go number two when they are sleeping (after eating lunch.) Depending on how long they nap, the poopy diaper will sit on their rump until they wake up. That's why we love the Pampers sensitive. They fit very snug but not too tight to where it causes discomfort around the waist. It's also crucial because we very rarely see the diaper leak up the back or out through the legs. They are high quality diapers. Huggies and Co. simply doesn't work for us. They droop way too low when filled with waste and they start to leak through diapers and clothes. Not what we want! If you're looking for a high quality diaper without a diaper rash, stick to Pampers--it's the clear choice.

Love these diapers!

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers:

I received a box of these diapers as part of a baby shower gift. I also received boxes of Huggies and Luvs. After using all three brands of diapers, I have decided to stay and stick with Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive diapers. I am very pleased with these diapers. They fit perfectly on my newborn son and it does not give my son any rashes. The indicator line is great, especially for my husband, who likes an easy way of knowing when to change his diaper. I have tried the regular Pampers Swaddlers as well, but like the feel of the Swaddlers Sensitive better. Plus the sensitive diapers fit better on my son. The price of these diapers are on the high side, but I am willing to pay a higher price for a better quality diaper. It is cheaper for our family to buy these diapers in bulk from online instead of the store. There are lots of coupons in the Sunday paper for those who prefer to buy the diapers in the store.

Great Diapers!!

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers:

We have tried A LOT of diapers in the past two years. My little girl has very sensitive skin and gets rashes if we are not very careful about what diapers we use for her. I had been using the regular Pampers Swaddlers and they were pretty good but sometimes it seemed like the elastic around the legs irritated her a bit. When I found the Swaddlers Sensitive I was really excited, I figured they wouldn't be any worse for her and maybe they would be better. That was almost two years ago and we haven't looked back. The diapers hold anything and everything she puts into them and we have never had any issues with leaks. On occasion if I get a great deal on one of the other diapers we like I will get them instead but we always come back to the Swaddlers Sensitive. They are not bulky at all and are very soft. They seem very comfortable for her, especially now that she is SO active. These are the diapers I bring to every shower I go to. And I am so happy that they started making them in bigger sizes just in time for my daughter to go to a size 3!!

DO NOT USE!!!

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers:

Do not use these. After hearing that the wet indicator line can cause chemical burns and diaper rashes we were very hesitant to use them but we have a ton from the baby shower. After talking to our Dr., who said it should be fine, we decided to give them a try but change as soon as the line turned blue. When I changed her, she had a HORRIBLE rash that was deep purple and Blue which wasn't there before. I am furious!!! We switched diapers and used destination then it got better and went away. Don't use these! The chance of this happening to your baby are not worth it!

GREAT!

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers:

As a first time mom, I wanted the best for my little one. I knew I didn't want to use baby dry diapers, but found Pampers sensitive to be a great alternative. We used them up until size 3 when we moved to Baby Dry. I think sensitive only goes to size 2. I love the softness, absorbency, durability and design of the sensitive diapers. While I know they truly aren't, they seem more "natural" than other pampers diapers. I'm not a fan of a lot of colorful design on diapers. Pampers Sensitive are subtle, clean and we never had leak issues. They also did not create a diaper rash problem. We will start baby number two off with these diapers as a newborn. We also use sensitive wipes. With both wipes and diapers, we feel that using sensitive is the way to go on a new baby's sensitive skin. You can never be too careful and we feel Pampers Sensitive is a great diaper to start with. I think you get more Pampers Gift to Grow points per package too!

• Absorbency:

Pampers knows your baby best.

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers:

I have been using pampers swaddlers sensitive for my little baby boy since the time he was born. These were used at the hospital so I continued to use the same brand once I got him home. These diapers are extremely absorbent and they do not leak easily. I use the size 4 now. These do not leak even if they are left for 10 hours. I usually do not change diapers at night since I know my diapers won't disappoint me by leaking. The wetness indicator is very prominent so you know when it time for a change.

my #1 choice for a baby with exczema or other form of dermatitis

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers:

pampers swaddlers sensitive have always been my go-to diaper, especially because of how gentle they are on baby's skin. the only problems i've ever had with these diapers are all purely circumstantial, not due to the quality of the product.

easy on, easy off. easy breathe, easy check. i love the little yellow strip that changes blue when he's wet if i don't notice right away that he's got a soggy bum.

Leak Prevention
always keeps poo in its place and locks in liquids-...except when daddy diapers baby. then i know for certain the mess is bound to be everywhere, but rest assured, THAT'S STRICTLY DADDY'S FAULT, not the diapey.

Comfort
diaper never irritates his skin(i'd be really upset if they did because they're labeled hypoallergenic), has a mesh lining that helps to separate baby's tender skin from the soggy diaper, keeping his soft bum safe.

Absorbency
never once had a problem with blowouts, most likely thanks to the little blue line, but even an all-nighter diaper holds up until the morning changing.