Other Diapers:
Pampers
Pampers Swaddlers New Baby Diapers

Pampers Swaddlers New Baby Diapers

Pros

• Adjustable fit (4)
  • Highly absorbent (4)
  • Soft (4)
  • Good value (3)
  • Snug fit (3)

• Newborn (4)
    • Absorbency:

Pamper Diapers are not just for newborns.

The Pampers Swaddlers Newborn Diapers are great for newborn babys, But thats not why i bought them. I have a chihuahua puppy that is about to have her frist period. And I looked up the cost of dog diapers and found that it cost way more to get way less diapers for her. It the same thing as baby diapers. The only differnce was that baby dipers did not have the hole in the back for her tail.  All I had to do was cut a hole for her tail. Infact overall the pampers diapers stayed on her better than dog diapers.

The resson I am writting a review on this, Is that I am sure a lot of people who have ever had a small dog, has spent way to much on dog diapers. And anyone with a baby knows how well this diapers work for thier baby.

Pampers Swaddlers are NOT the best diapers out there

Pampers were the first diapers that we used on our baby, because that is what the hospital had available for us.  We had heard that Huggies were better, so we registered for Huggies, and after using the Pampers we were given, we were glad we had registered for Huggies.  Unfortunately, the pampers do not have an extra band of elastic that helps keep yucky messes in (around the waistline).  They are also scented (to smell like baby powder), and would give our baby a light rash and a little discomfort that he didn't get from the other brands of diapers we used.  The mesh lining would leave marks on our baby's skin, and our nephews would get bad rashes in the shape of the mesh.  Between the mesh and the "fresh" scent, it seems to be a bad combination for baby's sensitive skin.  When our baby runs out of diapers at daycare he gets put in Pampers and gets a rash EVERY time, that he doesn't get with Huggies.  The shape of the Pampers Swaddler was ok to fit our baby at first, but didn't seem to catch messes or fit snugly in the right places as our baby grew.  I know some people prefer Pampers, but they just didn't work for us at all.  I would not buy them.  Even some generic brands (like Costco's Kirkland brand diapers worked way better).  The one plus is that Pampers are cheaper, than Huggies, but I think you make up for the price difference in having more accidents, using more diapers and having to wash more laundry with an inferior diaper.

Perfect for a newborn

from Hartland mi

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
  • Good Value
  • Highly Absorbent
  • Snug Fit
  • Soft

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers New Baby Diapers:

Loved these for my son when he was a newborn. He fit them well and they kept him dry.

Dry throughout the night

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
    • Good Value
    • Highly Absorbent
    • Snug Fit
    • Soft

• Infants

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers New Baby Diapers:

The first month of my daughters newborn diapers were Pamper Swaddlers, and she seemed really comfortable in them. They were very absorbent and did not leak throughout the night. I have been blessed with a good sleeper, only waking up once throughout the night. She goes to sleep at 10 and will wake up around 5:30am. Very reliable diapers and highly suggested.

Excellent diaper!

from Oklahoma, USA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
      • Good Value
      • Highly Absorbent
      • Snug Fit
      • Soft

• Infants
        • Toddlers

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers New Baby Diapers:

These diapers are fantastic! They are super soft. I have used them on both of my children and will continue using them. My first born has very sensitive skin and these were the only diapers that did not cause a rash or chemical burn. I buy these diapers for everyone I know who is having a baby!

Good diaper

from Greer, SC

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
        • Highly Absorbent
        • Soft

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers New Baby Diapers:

We used these diapers sometimes with our older diapers. For the most part we liked them. They are soft, seem to fit well, have a fun rewards program, and even came free from the hospital! Our experience with both daughters is that these diapers do leak more than some other brands that we prefer. They are also not ecofriendly like some brands. Disposables diapers are very convenient and easy to use which is a use plus. All in all I would recommend these diapers.

Great Diaper for our little one

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers New Baby Diapers:

We received some of the pampers swaddlers from our local hospital where we delivered our newest bundle of joy as part of a new mommy & baby gift bag. The Pampers have been working great for our new baby boy. They are extremely easy to use. We also think the wetness indicator line is great. It makes it so much easier to know when he's wet so we aren't disturbing him while he sleeps for diaper changes. The swaddlers are super absorbent and offer us amazing leak protection between changes. Little William loves the soft cushy feel of the pampers against his skin. And he likes the way they fit him without being too tight around his little legs and tummy. We also love that pampers has the sesame street characters on the diapers. Another great feature about the pampers brand is that they offer a rewards program. You collect point in the diaper packs and trade them online for some great gifts. I absolutely love the pampers swaddlers and would definately recommend them to any new parents looking for a great diaper at a reasonable cost.

• Absorbency:

A good find for really tiny babies.

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers New Baby Diapers:

Pampers Swaddlers New Baby Diapers is the #1 Choice for Hospitals in my area. And while your little bundle of joy won't be little forever, they have many sizes of Swaddlers now, so your baby's diaper can grow with him or her. They offer over night protection from leaks, and absorb very well for the younger brands. As babies get older and grown into the bigger diaper sizes, they start leaking a little more depending on how frequently you change them at night though. So I would usually check and change my infant right before I went to bed, and at least once more in the middle of the night.

They are soft, quilted diapers that provide extra cushion and comfort for you baby, and are Hypoallergenic which for my kids, is the best feature. All three of mine have been in Swaddlers as infants, and then progressed up to a different brand for better protection. And with the many diapers that come in the pack each time, it is very thrifty in the price to amount ratio. My children would go through diapers like crazy, what with two of them being born less than two years apart, so getting a good value for the price was always on the top of my mind when it came to diapers. Pampers Swaddlers New Baby Diapers is a good value.

• Absorbency:

I chose pampers for my newborn!

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers New Baby Diapers:

Pampers swaddlers for newborns were my first choice for my fragile little bundle of joy. I chose pampers because I love the way they fit to my sons body. I could tell they were most comfortable for him! They are very absorbent also very few times my son peed out of them (I believe it was from my lack of putting the diaper on right more than anything else)

Just strap them on its so simple

Few diaper malfunctions

Comfort
          They seem to fit perfectly to the baby's little body.

Absorbency
          Never even filled one up completely

Good for new parents

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers New Baby Diapers:

Even though they are a good idea they are not really worth it. They are not very practical. Babies dont stay very little for long. If you have more than one box then your baby will out grow them before they are even opened. They have the moisture line that can show that the baby has used the diaper and that makes it easier on new parents. Having one less thing to think about makes things easier.

It is easy to put on and take off. It has the side velcro that work well and are not easily removed by the baby moving around.

Leak Prevention
          They had moisture well and don't leak easily. If you pay attention to the line that changes color when it gets wet then you don't have to worry about leaks. When the line changes color you change the diaper and leaks are prevented.

Comfort
          They seem comfortable for babies. They don't cause diaper rashes and let enough air go through.

Absorbency
          This diaper can hold its own with a new born.

Great!

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers New Baby Diapers:

The hospital where I gave birth to my daughter used the Pampers Swaddlers on her which got me hooked right away! Especially when they sent us home with a few unopened packages. First off they seemed 'softer' than other diapers I have known, making me believe they would be more comfortable on her newborn skin. They also have a fail safe line that tells you how wet their diaper is, (their is a yellow strip along the front which turns blue when wet) which as a new mom was a great way to become used to diaper changing. They are stretchy in the back to help against leaking by following the contour of their back. I never experienced any leaking with these diapers, but every baby is different. I however had to switch to a non-chlorine diaper because of my daughters sensitivity to the chlorine was making her rash out.

Leak Prevention
          Never had a leak! Not once!

Comfort
          Although I myself never wore them of course, they seemed stretchier and softer than other leading brands of diapers.

Best diaper for newborns

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers New Baby Diapers:

Let me start by saying I have five children and a lot of experience with different diaper brands. I have been broke at times and had to get the cheapest possible, and I've had a little bit of extra money to spend so I would splurge on diapers such as Pampers or Huggies. Every time I went to the hospital to give birth to my children, which included three different hospitals, they always used Pampers Swaddlers and sent me home with coupons and a package also. I think that speaks volumes for a brand when the doctors and nurses at three different hospitals only use this brand on the newborn babies. My favorite part about this diaper is the wetness indicator. Especially after your baby is first born, that wetness indicator will save you a lot of guessing as to what your baby is crying about. Is the baby hungry or wet? With the wetness indicator it's easier to determine what your baby wants. And when you're a new mother and sleep deprived, you'll thank Pampers!

Diapers fit as indicated and are easy to put on and take off, even in the middle of the night when the room is dark and you're half asleep!

Leak Prevention
          I have never experienced any leaking with Pampers Swaddlers. As long as you are changing your baby every couple of hours, or when the wetness indicator indicates they are wet, you won't have to worry about leaking diapers.