View more diapers

3.7

Pros

Cons

Pampers Swaddlers Dry Max is good

We used Pampers swaddlers when our baby was born in hospital. The diapers are good. However, pampers swaddlers have been replaced by the new product pampers swaddlers with dry max, so it is difficult for us to buy the old products from market. As a result,  we bought pampers swaddlers with dry max from Amazon. At the beginning, I was not sure whether the pampers swaddlers with dry max is as good as Pampers swaddlers, because a lot of people complained the new products. In fact, after more than one month using, we found pampers swaddlers with dry max is wonderful, too.

So far, it works very well. We don't find any leaking in our baby. Our baby does not have the diaper rash. Even after several hours, the diapers still keep dry. Our baby feels comfortable at night. Pampers swaddlers diapers are very suitable for little babies. It is a pity that the maximum size of Pampers swaddlers is 2-3. I have no idea about the bigger size of Pampers, like cruiser and baby dry. Depending on the experience of swaddlers, we will keep on trying other products from Pampers.

We recommend Pampers swaddlers very much.

Caused a terrible chemical-like burn on my newborn.

I have voiced this review to Proctor & Gamble as well as to the Consumer Protection Safety Commission. I brought my newborn baby girl home from the hospital wearing these diapers. They are the ones that the hospital used, so I continued buying them. In fact, I was a fairly loyal Pampers purchaser since my son was a baby. I loved the brand. Unbeknownst to me, they changed the diaper to include some horribly corrosive formula intended to absorb more liquid. At 2 weeks old, my sweet baby girl was screaming because of a blistered rear end. I had to handwash her after every instance of dirtying of the diaper. I didn't use wipes. I used every diaper rash creme under the sun. We graduated to size 1 diapers and I went through a pack of Swaddlers Sensitive that did not have drymax. I noticed the rash getting better, but didn't attribute it to the change in diapers. I figured that the 2nd Rx creme that the pediatrician had prescribed was working. When we reverted back to the regular Swaddlers, the rash creeped back. Ironically, that evening was a news report about mothers who were upset that those very diapers were causeing the exact same rashes on their kids as well and that there was a major backlash as a result. Needless to say, we switched to Huggies and kissed the diaper rash goodbye. I was SO MAD at the amount of time and money that I had to spend to figure out that P&G was marketing an unsafe product. Perhaps the rashes didn't happen to everyone, but they happened to enough babies for there to be reason for concern. Shame on P&G.

Pampers Dry Max Diapers work well for our baby!

from Metro Detroit, MI

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Dry Max Diapers:

We are very pleased with these diapers. We'll be using Pampers until she is potty-trained!

They pull open and stay open so we can put it under our baby while we take off her current diaper. It certainly makes it easier to catch any accidents. Putting on the diaper is much easier too. The sides stay bubbled out without much effort.

Leak Prevention
As for serving their purpose - they definitely do just that. No matter how much my baby lets out, it all stays put in the diaper and has not leaked for us yet.

Comfort
Pampers Swaddlers come in various sizes to grow with your baby. So far we've used Newborn and size 1. Our baby could have fit into Newborn a little bit longer, but we ran out and just went ahead and started to use the Size 1. Newborn fits up to 10lbs, and Size 1 fits up to 14lbs. Our baby is still only 9lbs, but the Size 1 diapers still fit her just fine. The diapers fit snuggly around her skinny legs, unlike the Huggies which never seemed to fit around her legs. The Dry Max means they are supposedly less material than normal diapers, and these do seem very light and flexible.

Absorbency
The Pampers also absorb SOME of the scent, but not all. You will still definitely smell if your baby has a poopy diaper instead of just a wet diaper, but you should change dirty diapers immediately anyway so that's ok. The Pampers Swaddlers also have a yellow line down the middle that turns green to indicate wetness. This means you can check your baby for a wet diaper without taking it off. The more green you see, the wetter it is! However for some reason we were given 2 boxes that didn't have the indicator line. The ones we just bought do have the line so perhaps some stores just have older versions of the diapers.

• Leak Prevention:
  • Comfort:
  • Absorbency:

These are my favorite diapers!

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Dry Max Diapers:

These diapers are awesome! My son has eczema and is prone to getting rashes, so having an absorbant diaper is very important to me. These diapers keep him dry and comfortable! The fit is great - unlike many generic diapers, the sides are flexible and fit his little body almost perfectly. I almost never have leaks or explosions using Pampers Swaddlers. They are much softer than most other brands of diapers; when I put them on my five-month-old son, I feel like they are going to be comfortable for him. With some other diapers, when I change him, his skin is wet because the diaper doesn't pull the moisture away from him. I don't think that has ever happened using Pampers Swaddlers. They are a little more expensive than store brand diapers, but you will use less diaper rash cream and less laundry detergent (cleaning up after diaper explosions). I highly recommend them!

Gave baby diaper rash!

from Downers Grove, IL

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Dry Max Diapers:

We used nothing but Pampers diapers for our first child and were heading down that path for our second until we tried the new Swaddlers with Dry Max in size 1. The Dry Max diapers gave our little guy a terrible diaper rash. Our son was just a few weeks old and the only change we made was going from Pampers Newborn diapers to the size 1 Swaddlers with Dry Max and his bottom was red when I removed the first wet diaper. He had open sores by the end of the day. We had to used a different brand of diapers to get him over the rash. We tried the Swaddlers again once he was better and his bottom would always get red after one wet diaper. I am now reluctant to try Pampers products with Dry Max in the future.

Pampers are a hit!

from Wilmington, NC

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Dry Max Diapers:

Our daughter was born in October and we were given Pampers Swaddlers at the hospital. We had intended on using the cheapest store brand diapers each week to save money but the swaddlers were so awesome, we never used anything else. Coupons are readily available to help make them cheaper and Pampers has a wonderful points program to help get other items at a discount. Thank you Pampers...we'll recommend you to anyone!

Pampers Swaddlers are amazing

from Owatonna, MN

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Dry Max Diapers:

I have been a Pampers user ever since my first child was born. I now have 4 kids and currently use the Pampers swaddlers with my youngest daughter. I really like the fact that there is a color changing line on the diapers that indicate when she is wet. This is VERY helpful when daddy needs to do a diaper change. My husband is not the primary diape changer so he tends to have me "check" to see if she is wet. All I need to do now is tell him to look. He was very shocked when I showed the color changing line to him. He now has never had to ask me if she is wet or not. Simply check the line and you have your answer! My husband is also more willing now (it seems) to change her diaper without me asking.

Pampers Swaddlers Diapers are the best

from Tiffin, OH

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Dry Max Diapers:

I just love Pamper's Swaddler's Diaper's. My daughter uses them for my Grandson. He used to use Huggies diaper's but they really leak! I couldn't believe how much they leaked! My Grandson would actually soak any clothes he had on when ever he went pee. It would just leak right out! That is when my daughter decided to switch to Pamper's Swaddler's Diaper's and she would not change back to Huggies for anything. They really do work well. They keep him dry and he has never leaked out of these diaper's. I believe Pamper's are the best diaper's out there. And I don't think the are priced bad either. The price runs just about what you would pay for any of the other name brand diapers that are out there. They are definitely worth it in our opinion! At least my daughter does not have to cange my Grandson's clothing every time he pee's now. These diaper's contain the pee very well. I highly recommend Pamper's Swaddler's diaper's to everyone!

I liked the softness and absorbancy of Pampers Swaddlers

from Bemidji, MN

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Dry Max Diapers:

We just recently had our firstborn, and have already tried out a couple different diapers. I got a BIG box of these in size 1 from Amazon. It was nice to have so many on hand. I found they fit nicely on my 8-10 pound girl, snug around the legs and nice velcro to fit the waist. I found them softer to the touch (think, less rough) than the Huggies I tried in the same size, and also had a more generous cut of velcro to make the fastleners. I did have a couple instances of blow-outs up the back, the back waist seemed to gap a bit more than the Walgreens brand I used. But all in all, there were very few instances of that. They kept her dry even with large quantities of "stuff." I know Grandma did have a hard time telling if the diaper was full, because they could absorb so much and still feel dry to the touch. I found it easy enough to tell they were full just by the weight. My daughter did not have any extra heat rash from them, and no skin sensitivities.If I find them on sale, I will probably buy them again.

who doesnt use these?

from Sandusky, OH

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Dry Max Diapers:

pampers dry max diapers are my number one choice. I have used each brand as probaly most moms have by getting multiple for their baby showers. i found that luvs are too thin and don't stay on very well. that huggies are thicker but leak just as bad at the luvs. pampers actually last though the night. i first tryed then with my son, after going though each brand i found only two that i like the meijer instore brand and pamper. with the new dry max diapers theres no leaking though the sheets in the middle of the night. there no going to the store and getting back to the car to find that hes soaked though. The best thing is it seams like they are always on sale. and theres very many coupins availble for them. id rather pay a little more than pay less and have to use more of them. i very much enjoy this brand of pampers i hope that you may also consider my likes to become one of your favorites too!

Pampers swaddlers diapers are great for newborns!

from Houston, TX

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Dry Max Diapers:

I purchased and used these pampers swaddlers dry max diapers for both of my kids when they were first born and I loved these diapers. The pampers swaddlers diapers are so soft and seem so great for your new little baby especially when there skin is so sensitve. I was very satisfied with the pampers swaddlers baby diapers and I think they are a great diaper. My hospital actually used these diapers so when I left the hospital I contiued to purchase these diaper for my baby and I was happy with them. Unfortunately I had to stop buying these diapers because they were to expensive for my budget and I was not able to get coupons for these pampers diapers that easily so it just costed to much for me but I still think they are a great diaper. The pampers brand is just to expensive for me to buy but I think they are great when someone gets you these as a baby gift. I did have some issues with diaper rash when my second child was first born but I do not know if it had anything to do with the diapers. I just figured her little body was so sensitve at that young.

best diapers ever!

from Cartersville, GA

Comments about Pampers Swaddlers Dry Max Diapers:

I have 3 little ones and they all started out in Pampers Swaddlers! I never had any problem with leakage - even when I probably left them on a little too long (I know, yuk!). I always felt confident that even my kids' "best" jobs would be contained. They also wick the moisture away very well! The only problem I ever had was in the very first few weeks when those pesky poops would creep up the back. I guess nothing can really be done about that issue! :) Overall, these are (by far) my fave diapers and the only ones I buy for baby showers.