Other Baby Wipes:
Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes

Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes

Pros

Cons

Pampers Wipes my baby clean but the Tub is almost useless

The Pampers Sensitive Wipes work great and are recommended, but you may want to get a different dispenser.

The problem I have with this product is the tub itself. ...Read complete review

The problem I have with this product is the tub itself. First off, wipes often come out in pairs and I have to use two hands to pull them apart, which makes it less convenient, especially when I have a squirmy baby trying to kick her dirty diaper off. Second, the opening for the wipes is too large so after pulling one, the next one often falls into the tub. Depending on how many wipes are left, I can reach a few fingers in and pinch the next wipe up. Or if there aren't a lot of wipes left, I have to open the tub to get to the next one. Again, this means it's less convenient.

My mom had the Huggies dispenser and it worked much better. The Huggies dispenser she has actually grips to hold the wipe and makes it easier to separate 2 wipes. So after this dispenser was empty I bought a Huggies dispenser. I still use the Pampers wipe but use them in a Huggies dispenser and it works much better.

The Pampers Sensitive Wipes clean my baby easily during a diaper change. I often only need to use 1 wipe to clean her whole bottom. When she does have a full diaper, I can get away with 2 but usually I use 3 just to be safe. The wipes don't feel wet, but they work fine. I've read complaints that they dry out fast, but I don't think they have to feel soaked in order to work. Even when I think that one is dry, it still cleans her well. I worried about her getting a reaction to these wipes, just because I know some babies can't handle them, but she never did. So far she seems to be doing just fine with these wipes.

I don't smell anything, which is how it should be. Baby's don't need to be scented :)

Nice product but needs real improvements

Ok this is a good product but really needs improvements. I got this for my newborn because his skin is just really sensitive. However they seemed to be very dry.Very hard to clean the baby off with a cloth that is so dry. In theory this is a great product , but if the formula they are using is causing them to dry up so fast then its just not worth it . Good price same as the other wipes.You dont get as many in the package but if they worked well it would be worth it .I just went to using a different brand sesitive wipes. I was very disapointed with this one. I use Pampers products all the time and expected so much more.

Not a big fan

Comments about Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes:

I love Pampers as a company and am usually happy with their products, but I must admit that I don't like their sensitive wipes. In my experience with them I think they are overpriced, too thin and small, and have too much of a scent. I don't like that I can get more wipes from a different brand for the same price as a smaller pack of Pampers wipes and they work much better. I think they need to lower their cost or include more wipes in their packages. I also feel like the wipes are smaller and less absorbent so I have to use more of them to clean a messy diaper. They just don't seem big enough to really get the job done. And I also don't like to use them because I think they come lightly scented with an unpleasant scent. It is just too strong for my taste. I like wipes that are completely unscented and I feel like that is safer to use on my children. I think too many people buy these wipes because of the popular brand name but there are definitely other wipes out there that perform much better, so those are the wipes that I use.

I love the sensitive wipes for my babies butts.

from Nazareth, pa

Comments about Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes:

The Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes are by far on of my favorites to purchase. They work great on getting everything off my children's butts. They never tear while using them to wipe. The fact that they are sensitive and have less of that over powering scent makes me love them so much more.

I have never had any issues with these wipes tearing or ripping while using them on my children. We use them for everything from their little butts to wiping their faces off when they are a mess to wiping down the spot where they were just eating.

The Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes have never disappointed me or let me down when it comes to their performance. They always do what I expect of them and more. I could not ask for a better wipe to use.

I love that the sensitive wipes do not have the over powering scent like other wipes. I'm not looking for a wipe to mask smell, I'm looking for a wipe that leaves my children clean every time and not smelling like they bathed in perfume.

Pampers Sensitive Baby wipes

Comments about Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes:

Okay so I really don't like the Pampers Sensitive baby wipes. They are very thin, you need a lot of them for a messy bottom, hands, face, or whatever it is you are cleaning. Also I do not see how these are sensitive, they have this awful alcohol scent to them. Maybe I got a bad container of them but it was the one and only time I bought them and never will again. They made my daughter's diaper rash worse and irritated her sensitive skin.

I needed five wipes to clean up after a diaper got filled. In my book that is not durable! They are so thin and was honestly afraid my hands would go threw the wipe when I was using it so I layered them up.

They irritated my daughter's rash and dried her skin out and you need way too many of them to clean up.

The Pampers Sensitive baby wipes have the most horrible alcohol smell I have ever smelled. It smells like they were soaked in rubbing alcohol and some sort of baby scent to try to cover it up. It was awful smelling when I opened up the container.

Perfect for newborns

Comments about Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes:

Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes are super-soft and gentle on newborn babies' skin. They are very moist (much more so than some other brands), so they slide across the baby's bottom with ease. I really like using wipes without harsh chemicals or scents on my babies, and these fit the bill nicely. I can usually find coupons for them, which makes them even more appealing to me.

I tend to use these for the first few months after birth, and then when they are a bit older I usually switch to other wipes. I find the moistness of these wipes gets to be a little too much once the babies are older and clean-up is a bit messier. However, these wipes can work well for all ages and are wonderful to have on hand in case your baby gets diaper rash and needs a sensitive wipe. In that case, the drier ones may be too rough on the baby's skin.

If you're looking for a wipe that will clean up the mess without irritating the baby's skin, I recommend trying these sensitive wipes.

Great diaper wipes for sensitive skin

Comments about Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes:

Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes have been a great addition to my household. My baby has extremely sensitive skin and it is difficult to find a diaper wipe that does not cause his little bottom to break out in a rash. I have tried a number of different diaper wipes and find that these Pampers wipes are the most effective and are the best choice for my baby. First, they are relatively fragrance free which is important to me. I find that the wipes that are particularly strong in terms of fragrance typically irritate my baby's sensitive skin. Second, these wipes are sturdy and extremely effective. These wipes seem thicker than Huggies wipes and do a more effective job cleaning my baby's bottom after he has a bowel movement. Finally, I like the price of these wipes. I am often able to clip a high value coupon from my Sunday newspaper coupon inserts which maximizes my savings in the store. Overall, I am very happy with this brand of diaper wipes.

There is little to no scent with these wipes!

Pampers sensitive wipes are the best

Comments about Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes:

I love pampers sensitive wipes, they are all we use in our house. I have tried other brands but none compare. Pampers are very gentle on the skin, they smell great, and they do not cause any rashes. They are even sensitive enough that even I use them to take off my eye makeup. They even are awesome during heavy duty messes, and I do mean duty!

Very Helpful

from Saint Clairsville, OH

Comments about Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes:

Pampers sensitive wipes works wonders for my little one. He was born premature so he has always used them and I will continue to until he is potty trained. Premature babies are born with very delicate skin so it is a must to use whatever they need.

The scent of these wipes I find to be perfect. The scent is not too strong and nor is it too weak. I find it perfect to use. And it's not a smell that I question whether it is safe or not for my child.

Great product!

Comments about Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes:

I switched from Huggies wipes to Pampers Sensitive wipes because my newborn developed a mild rash from Huggies. I have also used store brand wipes previous to using Huggies. I decided to try Pampers Sensitive after a friend gave me a pack of her wipes. I have used Pampers wipes for the past three weeks and I am pleased with these wipes as they are soft on his skin, and does not have any fragrance. My newborn has not had any additional rash. These wipes are on the thin side and they tend to fall apart easier than Huggies, but they are just as effective. The price of the wipes is also reasonable. I originally bought these wipes at the drug store, but if you are going to need wipes in bulk, try buying these wipes online. There are lots of deals online but if you choose to buy these wipes at the store, there are lots of coupons available. I have a stockpile of Pampers Sensitive wipes they keep their integrity well.

Does what it's suppose to do and does it well

from Chesterfield, VA

Comments about Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes:

Pampers are my favorite wipes in general. These especially are good for newborns and we used them for our babies when they were just born and also when one of our babies had a horrible diaper rash once. They are indeed sensitive on the skin but still work like you would want them to.

I love the fact that Pampers wipes are more like a cloth consitency and less like wet toilet paper, as Huggies wipes are. Because they are more like a cloth, they hold up and clean better in my opinion.

These wipes clean well and easily and are gentle enough for skin with sensitivities or diaper rash. I've never had an issue with them.

Although I love most every aspect of these wipes, I prefer the scent of the regular scented Pampers wipes. I'm a big scent person and these seem to have a faint, plant like scent (aloe maybe...?) It's not a bad scent at all, I just don't prefer it. Theres something about a fresh scent that makes me feel it's fresher.

amazing wipes for sensitive skin

Comments about Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes:

My daughter has very sensitive skin. She cannot use wipes with perfumes or any scent. Pampers sensitive works great for her. The wipes do not fall apart and the clean very well. The scent is not perfumed like and she tolerates them very well. I cannot express how much I love these wipes and recommend them to anyone. The price isn't too expensive and they even have them in large quantities. They clean her bottles and I can even use them when cleaning her face and hands. These wipes hold up against the toughest messes.