3.8
Pampers

3.8

Pros

Cons

Gentle Enough for Hands and Face!

***Pampers Natural Aloe Unscented baby wipes are one of the best wipes I have found out there. They not only help with those sensitive little baby bottoms, they also can be used on their little  face and hands. They are hypoallergenic so they offer the gentless cleaning capability possible. Also we may not know how our little ones feel but with these wipes you should rest assured that your little ones bottom is feeling perfectly clean and refreshed. Who wouldn't want a wipe like that. I like to buy the tub packaging, because it is so convenient and when it is time to refill I can just buy the refills and be on my way. Ever since I started having my little bundles of joy I have sworn by the Pampers name and will continue to throughout the years. If you need a wipe that provides everything you can ever imagine, you should definitely try these  wipes. I give them a definite two thumbs up. ***

Get the job done in a pinch.

Have had some great coupons at a local grocery store so I have been able to get boxes of Pampers wipes free with diaper purchase, thought this was a great deal.  I usually get the Thick Care wipes so I have them for my diaper bag, but they do not care them at this store so I just got the plain and simple wipes to use at home instead of my normal Huggies.  Opened the box when we ran out of the Huggies ones to use.  The first time I pulled them out of the box I was a bit suprised - they were super thin.  One wipe, two wipes, three wipes, at least for a really messy diaper.  Started to think maybe not a great product, which suprises me because I love Pampers diapers.  These wipes remind me of the Kirkland brand wipes, they are soft feeling and gentle on baby, but it takes so many of them to get the job done because they are so thin.  I do not think I would buy these wipes again UNLESS I have another free coupon or there is an amazing deal so I do not feel like I'm losing money when it takes 3, 4, or 5 wipes to clean up that big mess.

Comments about Pampers Natural Aloe Unscented Baby Wipes:

Pampers is unquestionably my favorite baby wipe brand but I particularly like this version because of the added Aloe and the unscented fragrance. My youngest son does get very dry skin and worse, eczema and these wipes not only help to clean him up wonderfully, but they also leave an added layer of softness and lotion on his skin. If I use any fragranced laundry detergent, dryer sheets or wipes, my son's eczema will flair up within 24 hours. However with these wipes, they are so gentle that I never get any irritation or reaction from them.

What I also like about Pampers wipes is that they stretch a little bit and I therefore consider them to be really quite durable. I tend to not use just one wipe by itself, I put two together, stretch them a little and them wipe up the most horrible mess my son can think up. But that's it. 9 out of 10 times, no further wipes are necessary so they tend to last me a long time. There is also the perfect amount of moisture in Pampers wipes, not so much that I can't separate the wipes, but not so little that they dry out by the time you reach the bottom. For me, they get 10 out of 10.

Love these wipes!

Comments about Pampers Natural Aloe Unscented Baby Wipes:

I've been a huge fan of Pampers since my first baby was born back in 2009. Their diapers are wonderful, too, but I still get so much use out of the baby wipes. They are durable, the scent is great, too. I always try to get the Pampers unscented wipe box because there are more wipes than, say. the scented or sensitive Pampers wipes. My kids are now 4.5 and 3 and I still use these wipes for everything! While they are great for cleaning baby bottoms, they also work well for travel and quickly wiping off dirty faces and hands. Pampers unscented wipes also work great as a make-up remover (and pretty inexpensive, too!) I will likely continue to buy these wipes as long as I have a good use for them. If you are on the fence about which brand of wipes to purchase, I definitely recommend this one. Another good brand of wipes is the Pampers extra thick wipes, but you don't get as many wipes in the box.

wipes up

from Roscommon, MI

Comments about Pampers Natural Aloe Unscented Baby Wipes:

Well there is not too much to be said about Pampers baby wipes. They get the job done but I prefer huggies! the pampers wet wiped are reasonably priced and you get about the same amount in the pampers package that there is in other brand of wet wipes. there are some pros and cons to the pampers wet wipe one pro would be that they are great for wiping hands, faces and butts too. they do not leave that extra lint or other residue like other wet wipes do. another positive thing I do like about the pampers wet wipes is that they are moist and they keep their wetness for a long time. Some of the cons are that the pampers wet wipes are not as thick as some of the other wet wipes out there. therefore it may take more pampers wet wipes to use on that poopy butt than it would the other leading brand of wet wipes. so for a quick review there are more pos than cons. I do buy these and use them but only when I have a coupon .

Wipes that will Pamper you & your baby!

Comments about Pampers Natural Aloe Unscented Baby Wipes:

I have been using Pampers Natural Aloe Unscented Wipes since my first baby was born. I was attracted to these particular wipes mostly because they were discounted as a local store. I bought a case of 720 and was quite pleased with the quality, texture and durability of these wipes. I usually purchased Huggies wipes when out shopping but have found that Pampers has this extra softness that Huggies doesn't. The wipes seem to be so smooth against my baby's skin and can get off the toughest grime off their bottoms. If you ask me these wipes are so comparable to cloth wipe.

The only downside I see to these wipes is that they do dry out rather quickly if left to the air. Whenever that happened I usually dampened them with a little bit of water and they worked just well. I also found out another bonus to buying Pampers wipes is that they usually contain towards the Pampers, Gifts to Grow program. So buying a big box to wipes would give you 50 points!

In the end, the quality, durability and flexiblity of these wipes definitely sold me! I can use them from diaper changes to face wipes after a meal/snack. I highly recommend parents give these wipes a try - I promise you won't be disappointed in them!

Pampers Natural Aloe Unscented wipes are better than average.

from Quincy, WA

Comments about Pampers Natural Aloe Unscented Baby Wipes:

Pampers Natural Aloe Unscented wipes are better than your average baby wipe. What makes them nice is something about the thickness and quilting, that makes them sturdy enough to wipe, but not harsh like sandpaper across my guys little bum. I like how they seperate okay from each other as you pull up on one, instead of trying to stay in one big clump in the wipes container or all force through the little opening at once.  I like the fact they are unscented and hypoallergenic, which is really important with a sensative little one. I like the aloe that they have in them and the fact they don't have any alcohol. That said, these wipes tend to be a little bit more pricey. I like the fact I can use them on his face and not have him break out afterwards. They do tend to dry out a little bit more easily. I like the fact they have Pampers Gifts to Grow codes on them. I signed up on the Pampers site and also get occasional coupons, like buy diapers get wipes free, which make the wipes a little bit more reasonable.

By far superior to other wipes

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Pampers Natural Aloe Unscented Baby Wipes:

As soon as I got home from the hospital with my daughter, I was eager to use something other than the wipes I had been given in the Labor & Deliver ward that were just a step above moistened sandpaper. These had been given to me by a friend, and after one use I would never buy a different wipe!

These are soft, fabric-like wipes that are gentle and not overly soaked. The container is durable, easy-open, and easy to refill (especially for a task that's usually done with one hand, as the other is holding a squirming infant!). Just after a few days of using these, I noticed that my daughter was much less prone to diaper rash than with the harsh wipes I had been using before.

These are unscented, so even if you use them on yourself (say, to clean some of that explosive diaper off of your hands), you can still walk into the rest of the world smelling like an adult rather than that manufactured "baby" scent.

its good

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Pampers Natural Aloe Unscented Baby Wipes:

Let's talk for a moment about baby wipes--now, we all know what they are designed to do: clean our little one's bottoms. Yet who would have thought that baby wipes could be so *different*? Since my second son, Timothy, was born last November, I have plowed my way through a trove of baby wipes and discovered that I keep returning to **Huggies Gentle Care Sensitive Baby Wipes** quite frequently. Formulated for sensitive baby [skin][1] , these wipes are thick enough and strong enough to tackle some of the more frightening "jobs" in Timothy's diaper.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Huggies-Gentle-Care-Sensitive-Baby-Wipes-reviews

These are my favorite wipes

from Ann Arbor, MI

Comments about Pampers Natural Aloe Unscented Baby Wipes:

I haven't tried too many different types of wipes, but of those that I've tried, these are my favorite. They come out of the dispenser easily, don't tear, feel soft and comfortable, aren't smelly and are overall great to use. In comparison, I've used huggie wipes and I disliked them. The huggies wipes were all attached with dotted lines between them. That caused me to often geting more wipes than I wanted. They would also get caught in the opening of the dispensor and would often rip. I would often have to open the dispensible and re-thread the wipes. I don't have that problem with the Pampers wipes. They come out very easily and it's easy to get as many as you need. I think this is a great value!

Wonderful Wipes

from Manhattan, KS

Comments about Pampers Natural Aloe Unscented Baby Wipes:

I have been using these wipes every day for the past 3 1/2 years. I can't say enough about them. Due to sensitive skin in my family I love that Pampers has an unscented version. I really find the wipes to be the softness wipes on the disposable market. I love that they have some stretch to them as well. They are soft enough that you can use them any where on your babies gentle skin. I love that the wipes are not super thick. They are just the right consistency to get the job done. The are a great side and it only takes 1 or 2 wipes even for the messiest of changes. I love the fact that they don't dry out my boys skin. I have never had any rash issues using these wipes. I love that you can get them in travel packs or in refill packages. I do have to say that I don't love the containers the Pampers uses. They can be a bit challenging to get out. Over all I would hands down say these are the absolutely best wipes.

great to use on sensitive skin

from Fond Du Lac, WI

Comments about Pampers Natural Aloe Unscented Baby Wipes:

I have tried many different wipes sent to me but always developed problems in vaginal area.  I am absolutely hooked on these.  I do not have holder so I have put many in a large Ziploc bag to keep in bathroom.  The wipes being a larger size 6.7 x 7.7 in are large enough to use on your face or any part of your body.  I also like to keep a couple in my purse in a small Ziploc to have with me at all times as much softer than napkins.