View more pull up diapers

Other Pull-Up Diapers:
Pampers
Pampers Easy Ups Trainers Boys

Pampers Easy Ups Trainers Boys

Pros

Cons

Peace of mind is worth paying more for.

I have always sworn by Pampers diapers for my children.  The only time my first child EVER had a diaper rash was when I tried using a cheaper brand on her (even though I did not let her stay in them once they were wet).  And my second has NEVER had a diaper rash, and has never been any diapers other than Pampers.  Although he is almost 4 years old I am still trying to potty train and he has now been in training pants for about a year and a half.  I started him out in these and then switched to Huggies for a while because he liked the characters on those better.  Well, we were in the store the other day and the Pampers were on sale, and my son asked for the "Diego ones" when he saw the picture.  After trying these again, I can't for the life of me remember why I switched!  The Pampers are so much softer, feel much more like cloth than plastic!  Although they still probably won't get my son to go on the potty, I feel much better about putting these on my child's skin iknowing that he will likely be much more comfortable during the day and will not have any leaks.

Leak Prevention
I have never experienced problems with leakage when using these diapers on either one of my kids.

Absorbency
I have yet to find a more absorben diaper.

Like them

I like **Pampers Easy Ups Trainers Boy Size 4 16-34 lbs however I have a few slight complaints too. BUt first my likes. I really like that they are made absorbantly and if a potty training toddler needs to wear them for bed they dont leak and get bed all wet. I like that they are creatively styled to look like big boy underwear and have fun and recognizeable charachters on them ( like diego from dora the explorer) I also like that they are slighlty easier to find on discount or on sale cheaper than pull up brand training pants are.I dislike the fact that a small childs pants have to be completely removed if he has a accident in order to change them.I think the sides should be made to open more like pull ups and regular old style diapers. I also dislike that the pants arent always clearly obvious whitch side is back and what is front I have a two year old and he gets slighlty confused and sometimes wears them backwards. in general though I really do like them.**

Love Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers, but NOT a fan of Easy Ups

from Felton, PA

Comments about Pampers Easy Ups Trainers Boys:

I have used Pampers for all 3 of my boys. I loved the Swaddlers, Swaddlers Sensitive, and Cruisers. They were all great with preventing leaks and diaper rashes. However, I am NOT a fan of Pampers Easy Ups. With my 2 older boys, they both ended up with diaper rashes and plenty of leaks when using Easy Ups. These are not absorant at all. Whenever I use them, I need to change my boys' clothes as well. They are a pain to change because the sides do not open. This means that whenever you put a clean Easy Up on you must take off their pants and shoes. This is a big pain, especially when you are out and able. Do NOT reccommend using these. Huggies Pullups are much better than these.

• Leak Prevention:
  • Comfort:
  • Absorbency:

Peace of mind is worth paying more for.

from East Stroudsburg, PA

Leak Prevention

Absorbency
I have yet to find a more absorben diaper.

Love these

from Sarasota, FL

Comments about Pampers Easy Ups Trainers Boys:

We tried the "other brand" and they leaked. In the morning, the bed was always wet! The Easy Ups do not leak and the bed is always dry in the morning. The designs on them are fun. It is easy to tell the front from the back. My "baby" loves them. They also smell good-almost like baby powder.

Pampers Easy Ups are super easy to use!

from Haskell, OK

Comments about Pampers Easy Ups Trainers Boys:

I have a 17 month old who is interested in potty training, so the first thing I did was begin looking for appropriate potty training pants. My son has a weight of 22 pounds, so I wanted to make sure that I found a pair that fit snugly, not allowing any leaks. He is normally in a size 3 Pampers diapers, so I was hesitant to move up to a size 4; however, that's as small as Easy Ups come. Other brands only came as small as a 2t/3t, which were way too big, so we gave Pampers Easy Ups a try and had great success with the fit. The training pants fit great and we have had zero incidents of leaking, both during the daytime and nighttime hours, I no longer wake him during the night for a change, which is a plus for both him and me. The price of the training pants compare well with other brands and I don't hesitate to buy multiple packs when purchasing them, as I have found great deals which helps ease the financial pain of potty training.

Not my favorite Pampers product

from Woodstock, CT

Comments about Pampers Easy Ups Trainers Boys:

I recently bought a box of Pampers Easy Ups for my daughter who is over 2 years old. She is tall and skinny and I put her in a size 6 Pampers diaper. (It is a bit big but I like how the go up her back farther.) I bought a size 6 Easy Ups for her and they don't stay up. The waist is way too big. Especially once she pees in the Easy Up, it just falls off her waist as she's walking. I don't think they hold the best either. We've never had any problems with leaks but I'd be reluctant to put her in these overnight. I wish they had some tabs on the side to make taking the off easier. Or so that you could adjust them a little more. Maybe I just need to buy a smaller size, but you'd think she'd be able to wear the same size diaper and Easy Up. I'm a huge fan of other Pampers products, but I don't typically buy Easy Ups and will probably not again. I'll stick to using their diapers for my daughter as I know they fit her much better!

Not so great for travel

from Humboldt, KS

Comments about Pampers Easy Ups Trainers Boys:

We used these on a recent trip. They are pretty thin on the sides. Getting in and out of the carseat and pulling them up and down proved to be more then these could handle. When he tried to pull them up his little fingers would go through the sides and create holes. They didn't leak but I found myself patching them up. Not fun when traveling.

Pampers are the best brand to buy.

from Marietta, GA

Comments about Pampers Easy Ups Trainers Boys:

Papmers easy up trainers is what I would reccommend to any mom or new mom in the future. They are very easy to use and the creative designs not only make them interesting to use but also motivates the child into wanting to learn to potty as well. This product could never have too much designs for this product however even more destincive and brighter colors and patters are more reccommendable. This product not only looks good but also works good. It has great quality and you can rely on this product not causing you any leakage ever. There are many other great advantages to this product besides, quality, and apperance. The cost of the pampers of very challenging to moms in the near future compared to many other brands. The one thing that I really lik that many other brands dont consider is the fact that wen purchasing this product, it allow you to recieve coupons as well to help you save money. To all the future moms, grandparents, dad's, etc, go out and get your papmpers easy up's for your new baby boy', which this product will lead him to b the man you want him to be.

Does not leak! Even Overnight!

from Holland, MI

Comments about Pampers Easy Ups Trainers Boys:

This is by far the best pullup on the market. I have tried all the different brands, even the other leading name brand. The Pampers Easy Ups Trainers are the ONLY brand that did not leak overnight. These can hold basically as much as a diaper can, but it is not any thicker. The pullup for boys has the Diego design on it, which is fine, I don't care what the picture is as long as it works well. The sides have stretchy elastic to make pulling it up and down easy for little boys. My son has never had a problem pulling it up or down. The design makes it easy to tell the front from the back - not all pullups are so easy to tell which is which! I also love that I can earn the Gifts To Grow Pampers reward points on the Easy Ups purchases just like I did with their diapers. There is only one complaint I would have about these pullups. It is that there is no way to open the sides other than to just tear it. If there is a messy accident in there, I don't want to pull it all the way down. I would rather open the sides to take care of it, then be able to close the mess inside like a diaper. Other than that, I am thrilled with these Pampers Easy Ups. I don't have to deal with leaks!

good product for the price

from Hartford, MI

Comments about Pampers Easy Ups Trainers Boys:

I recently finally finished with diapers.  Three plus years of changing eight  to ten messes a day!  My son was not eager to potty learn, and seemed content to continue being changed, wether from a diaper, paper training pants or cloth training pants.  So it has been a long procedure.  Pampers easy up trainers was one of the first training pants I used with my son.  They fit him very well, although we did find them a little bulky between his thighs.  They worked exactly as they should, pulling down for potty breaks and back up easily and appearing comfortable.  When my son did have an accident they contained the mess very well, rarely leaking.  I was very impressed by the value of Pampers easy up trainers.  I felt like I got more trainers for less cost than with other leading brands.  Overall Pampers Easy up trainers are a great product, and I am happy I had the opportunity to use them, but I hope it will be a while before I need them again!

Pampers easy ups are the only one for us

from Durham, NC

Comments about Pampers Easy Ups Trainers Boys:

I like many of you have tryed different brands of pull ups. Trying to get the best product for my money. I came across the easy ups when i wanted to potty train my grandson. The price is really what caught my eye at first. So i bought a pack and brought them home and tryed them. I couldn't believe how nicely they fit and how much they could hold. There not bulky like some of the other brands and have a nice elastic around the thighs for room to move. Like i said i have tryed others and nothing compares to the easy ups. I wouldn't buy any other brand. They are simply awesome. And of course they come in different designs and such. So the kids really love that. I would highly recommend them to anyone, that wants more for for there money. And they tear really easily on the sides when your ready to take them off. And you don't have to worry about any accidents leaking though the night. All i can say is there the BEST