Other Diapers:
Pampers
Pampers Cruisers Diapers

Pampers Cruisers Diapers

Pros

• Absorbent (4)
  • Comforting (3)
  • No leaks (3)
  • Portable (3)

• Diaper changing (3)
  • Overnight (3)
    • Absorbency:

A little more money, but worth it.

My days of having a baby in the house are over, but I remember how much I appreciated these diapers.  They are super absorbent, and leak proof, and they really move with your child.  When using Pamper's brand diapers, my children didn't get as many diaper rashes either!

Let me tell you how absorbent these diapers are!  My husband took my son swimming and didn't know he was supposed to change him into the Swim Diapers.  When I arrived at the pool, my husband lifted my little one out of the water and we both just busted out laughing.  THIS DIAPER WAS ENORMOUS!  It was filled with water, but....it didn't burst or leak.  They should really make a commercial out of that story, just to show these things REALLY work!

New Cruisers - Terrible Chemical Odor

I have been buying Pampers diapers with 3 kids over 6 years now.  Recently I got a box of the new Cruisers and I am very disappointed.  They give off an awful chemical smell.  Several times since I got them I will change my baby, pick her up to nurse her and then I started smelling this odor.  I looked around the room to see if someone had gotten into the carpet cleaner or paint thinner - this is how bad they smell.

I called Pampers today and the woman told me that when they get warm and humid, the perfume disappears and they are left with foul smell!  Great, I can't think of anywhere more warm and humid than a baby's bottom!   Sorry, Pampers, I have been loyal for 6 years, but now I'm switching to something else.  Right now my baby is wearing some g-diapers which I got on a whim of trying to be more earth friendly and that might just be the answer, cause before the real make up of the Pampers was being masked and now I know what I'm really putting on my baby and into the landfill!

Love this product!

from Mertztown pa

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
  • Comforting
  • No Leaks
  • Portable

Comments about Pampers Cruisers Diapers:

I've used pampers since my daughter was born in 2014 I have never had issues, I like the new cruisers they fit her well and she can get around well . Occasional diaper blow out but all brands have this!

BEST LEAK PROTECTION OF ALL

from Kansas,Missouri

About Me Grandparent

Pros

• Absorbent
    • Comforting
    • Convenient
    • Easily Cleaned
    • No Leaks
    • Portable

Comments about Pampers Cruisers Diapers:

PAMPERS CRUISERS WORKED BEST FOR MY GRANDSON WHEN HE WAS IN DIAPERS. I THOUGHT THE LESS EXPENSIVE, PAMPERS BABY DRY WERE NOT AS GOOD AS THE CRUISERS AS THEY LEAKED SOMETIMES. STILL BETTER THAN MOST OTHER BRANDS. AND NOW THAT HE IS SIX AND STILL WETTING AT NIGHT ON OCCASION, WE FINALLY DISCOVERED THAT THE PAMPERS UNDERJAMS ARE THE VERY BEST AND MOST LEAK-PROOF. PAMPERS IS JUST THE BEST DIAPER.

Soft and flexible

from Waddell, AZ

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
      • Comforting
      • Convenient
      • No Leaks
      • Portable

Comments about Pampers Cruisers Diapers:

I love Pampers. I have used them with both of my kids and no other brand can compare. The cruisers are absorbant and keep my baby dry and comfy. We almost never have leaks and i love that they are soft and move with her. I will never use any other brand.

Good for babies on the move

from Greer, SC

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent

Comments about Pampers Cruisers Diapers:

We used pampers cruisers with our two girls when they were cheaper than our preferred brands. They worked pretty well, but found they leaked sometimes. They seemed comfortable on our girls -- fit snuggly and were soft. Also, Pampers has a great rewards program. Each package has a code sticker inside. These codes can be redeemed for awesome products. What a great way to reward you for purchasing their products! One concern we did have with these diapers is the fact that they are not ecofriendly and use chemicals in the process of making them. If this isn't a concern for you, I would recommend these diapers. They work pretty well and seem to be good quality.

Best diapers

Comments about Pampers Cruisers Diapers:

We started off with pampers since for four months we didn't have to buy our own for our baby since our family and friends gave a lot of diapers as gifts at our two baby showers. But once we were done with those we had to purchase our own. And diapers are not cheap. I have had our baby try different brands and organic kinds and nope none were soft enough and ended up leaking through so we stopped experimenting and stuck by the brand and product that works. Plus we loved pampers out of all the ones we have tried. We only tried other ones to see if they can compare to pampers, but that would be cheaper than pampers. With pampers cruisers we have rarely ever any leaks since our baby girl moves around a lot, dances and squirms when we tickle her it makes the diaper move around so we have had maybe a few little leaks happen. Other than that these diapers are the best ones. I advise other mom's not to experiment and waste the money trying around and just buy pampers and find a coupon online or in the coupon ads you get to help save some money and also get the red target five percent card we got the non-credit card one. We used to buy the clearance pampers ones at target, but we haven't seen much in awhile.

Super easy to use and comforting knowing its not messing up our baby girl's skin either.

Leak Prevention
            Pretty impressed on how very little accidents happened using pampers.

Comfort
            Super soft and seems comfortable on my baby that has super sensitive skin like me and her daddy.

Absorbency
            Well we change her asap once we know she is done peeing and pooping so it holds pretty well.

• Absorbency:

Very absorbent and wicks away moisture!

Comments about Pampers Cruisers Diapers:

I am on my 5th child and this is all I use after trying many other brands. This diaper is very absorbent. It can hold a lot without leaking and stays on tight during movement. It wicks away all moisture very well. I've had problems with diaper rash and yeast due to excessive moisture and I feel this brand is the best. When you change your baby you see most of the excretions in the the "tiny holes" of the diaper and not on the skin. Therefore at night it holds a lot and prevents the "blow outs" in the morning. I would highly recommend this product to anyone as superior to Huggies, or other generic brands. This diaper is also good for babies on the move. I would highly recommend this diaper for babies or toddlers that are "cruising" or crawling. It stays on snug and in place without moving to one side for leakage. Make sure you pull out the "ruffles" on the side for optimal coverage. You will not be disappointed!

Love this diaper

Comments about Pampers Cruisers Diapers:

We've been using Pampers Cruisers on our son for about a year. He had gotten too big for the swaddlers and we trusted Pampers so decided to go with these. We haven't been disappointed. The designs are cute, fun characters, they fit him perfectly and have a great texture. He has had a few leak throughs during overnights and naps which isn't completely surprising since a diaper can only hold so much liquid, but it still happens more than I'd like even after watching liquid intake with my son. This is the only reason I didn't give them a 10. There have been no "blow outs" though like we've experienced with cheaper brands. I do miss the wetness indicator, but you can tell with these diapers when a baby is in need of a change. The price is great for such a reliable diaper and I would recommend the Pampers Cruisers to anyone with a toddler since they are so active and these bad boys stay in place and absorb pretty well.

Pampers Cruisers

Profile Image

Comments about Pampers Cruisers Diapers:

I really do not like these diapers for the simple fact that they leak! My daughter urinated once in them and her sweatpants got all wet. I bought her the right size and they fit snuggly against her legs so they should have not leaked like that. Only thing I like about Pampers cruisers is how incredibly soft the diaper is, but that could be why they leak. All I know is they leaked for us so we will not be buying anymore.

They go on just like any diaper with tabs that can be opened and resealed.

Leak Prevention
            For whatever reason these diapers leaked horribly on my daughter. They were her size and they seemed to be snug against her legs so it has to be the diaper. Only one urination in them and they leaked all over her clothes.

Comfort
            The one thing I like about these diapers is how soft they are and how soft they are on skin, they left no marks at all.

Absorbency
            My daughter went once and they leaked, they don't absorb much at all and she is not a heavy wetter.

• Absorbency:

This is the perfect diaper.

Comments about Pampers Cruisers Diapers:

I have ALWAYS used Pampers brand diapers on my little girl. She is now two years old and to this day she wears Pampers Cruisers. I started using these when she became mobile and started crawling & walking. This is a perfect fitting diaper, thick enough to stop leaks yet flexible enough for very active children. This size does not seem to run small like a couple others I have tried in the past. I recommend them to any mother looking for a good quality diaper for a decent price.

They are very easy to use. The Velcro in the front helps keep the snaps into place for better protection against leaks.

Leak Prevention
            Although my daughter has had a couple leaks (usually during the night or early morning) I still really like these diapers. They have done the best at protecting against leaks to keep her clothes dry. Depending on how often the diaper is changed you should see only good results.

Comfort
            Very soft to the touch and my daughter has hardly ever broken out in a diaper rash. The few times she had, was not caused from the actual diaper.

Absorbency
            They hold a lot. My daughter drinks a lot of milk and water throughout the day, so I have witnessed what these diapers can hold!

• Absorbency:

Great fit and absorbency for chunky baby or toddler

Comments about Pampers Cruisers Diapers:

I have used Pampers Cruisers off and on for my son since he was 4-5 months old. He is now 20 months old. These diapers start at a size 3 so they work best for chunky babies and toddlers, but would not work for newborns. My son has been above average for weight since he was a few months old. He carries a lot of weight in his belly. This makes it difficult to get a good fit with some diaper brands. Some of them contour a little bit too much to the waist. I found these to be a good fit for him. I have noticed Pampers to be very absorbent and these definitely hold true to that standard. We never had any leaks with these diapers. We have even used them overnight with no problems. These diapers seem soft in comparison to generic brands. My son did not have any negative skin reactions to the diapers either.

Very easy to use. Some diapers seems to contour more to a baby's curves where these tend to allow you to adjust more for size. My son was on the chunky side and these were easier to get a good fit with than other diapers.

Leak Prevention
            We never had any leak problems with these diapers.

Comfort
            They seem very soft compared to other disposable diaper.

Absorbency
            These might not work for overnight if you have a heavy wetter, but should work just fine for other circumstances.