Other Diapers:
Pampers
Pampers Cruisers Diapers

Pampers Cruisers Diapers

Pros

• Absorbent (9)
  • Comforting (7)
  • No leaks (6)
  • Portable (6)
  • Convenient (5)

• Overnight (8)
  • Diaper changing (7)
    • Leak Prevention:
    • Comfort:
    • Absorbency:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (5), First time parent (3)

A little more money, but worth it.

My days of having a baby in the house are over, but I remember how much I appreciated these diapers.  They are super absorbent, and leak proof, and they really move with your child.  When using Pamper's brand diapers, my children didn't get as many diaper rashes either!

Let me tell you how absorbent these diapers are!  My husband took my son swimming and didn't know he was supposed to change him into the Swim Diapers.  When I arrived at the pool, my husband lifted my little one out of the water and we both just busted out laughing.  THIS DIAPER WAS ENORMOUS!  It was filled with water, but....it didn't burst or leak.  They should really make a commercial out of that story, just to show these things REALLY work!

New Cruisers - Terrible Chemical Odor

I have been buying Pampers diapers with 3 kids over 6 years now.  Recently I got a box of the new Cruisers and I am very disappointed.  They give off an awful chemical smell.  Several times since I got them I will change my baby, pick her up to nurse her and then I started smelling this odor.  I looked around the room to see if someone had gotten into the carpet cleaner or paint thinner - this is how bad they smell.

I called Pampers today and the woman told me that when they get warm and humid, the perfume disappears and they are left with foul smell!  Great, I can't think of anywhere more warm and humid than a baby's bottom!   Sorry, Pampers, I have been loyal for 6 years, but now I'm switching to something else.  Right now my baby is wearing some g-diapers which I got on a whim of trying to be more earth friendly and that might just be the answer, cause before the real make up of the Pampers was being masked and now I know what I'm really putting on my baby and into the landfill!

great for baby on the move!

from Detroit, Mi

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
  • Comforting
  • Convenient

Comments about Pampers Cruisers Diapers:

I went from swaddlers to cruises as my girl grew and began moving around more. Happy to report that they lasted through the night. She appeared to be comfortable in them and they worked for us.

Only thing for sensitive bums

from Londonderry, NH

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
    • Convenient
    • Easily Cleaned
    • Portable

Comments about Pampers Cruisers Diapers:

My children are allergic to nearly every brand of diaper I have tried other than pampers. I like the cruisers because they r a little cheaper than swaddlers but not has cheap as the baby dry. My only sticking point is they are so expensive.

Best product, highly recommended!

from Clio, MI

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
      • Comforting
      • Convenient
      • Easily Cleaned
      • No Leaks
      • Portable

Comments about Pampers Cruisers Diapers:

These diapers are my absolute favorite, they cost a little more but you can always use coupons and they are super comfy for my little ones. Inever have leaks or the bands dont generally break when trying to put on!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I love this product!

from Davison, mi

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
        • Comforting
        • No Leaks

Comments about Pampers Cruisers Diapers:

Super absorbent and comfy for my little girl!

The only diapers I trust!!

from Elk Grove, CA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
          • Comforting
          • No Leaks
          • Portable

• Soothing Baby

Comments about Pampers Cruisers Diapers:

Pampers Cruisers is the only diaper brand I trust. I've used these diapers on my child since he was a baby. They don't leak. I've tried Huggies, and there's no comparison.Huggies leak, especially at night, I would have up wake him up to change his diaper in the middle of the night. My son is now 4 years old, autistic and non verbal. He's in a size 7 diaper. I do wish Pampers would make cruisers in bigger sizes for children that are disabled or developmentally delayed. I keep trying to think of what I will do once he can't wear diapers anymore. I don't believe pull ups will work as well as Cruisers.

Love this product!

from Mertztown pa

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
            • Comforting
            • No Leaks
            • Portable

Comments about Pampers Cruisers Diapers:

I've used pampers since my daughter was born in 2014 I have never had issues, I like the new cruisers they fit her well and she can get around well . Occasional diaper blow out but all brands have this!

BEST LEAK PROTECTION OF ALL

from Kansas,Missouri

About Me Grandparent

Pros

• Absorbent
              • Comforting
              • Convenient
              • Easily Cleaned
              • No Leaks
              • Portable

Comments about Pampers Cruisers Diapers:

PAMPERS CRUISERS WORKED BEST FOR MY GRANDSON WHEN HE WAS IN DIAPERS. I THOUGHT THE LESS EXPENSIVE, PAMPERS BABY DRY WERE NOT AS GOOD AS THE CRUISERS AS THEY LEAKED SOMETIMES. STILL BETTER THAN MOST OTHER BRANDS. AND NOW THAT HE IS SIX AND STILL WETTING AT NIGHT ON OCCASION, WE FINALLY DISCOVERED THAT THE PAMPERS UNDERJAMS ARE THE VERY BEST AND MOST LEAK-PROOF. PAMPERS IS JUST THE BEST DIAPER.

Soft and flexible

from Waddell, AZ

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
                • Comforting
                • Convenient
                • No Leaks
                • Portable

Comments about Pampers Cruisers Diapers:

I love Pampers. I have used them with both of my kids and no other brand can compare. The cruisers are absorbant and keep my baby dry and comfy. We almost never have leaks and i love that they are soft and move with her. I will never use any other brand.

Good for babies on the move

from Greer, SC

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent

Comments about Pampers Cruisers Diapers:

We used pampers cruisers with our two girls when they were cheaper than our preferred brands. They worked pretty well, but found they leaked sometimes. They seemed comfortable on our girls -- fit snuggly and were soft. Also, Pampers has a great rewards program. Each package has a code sticker inside. These codes can be redeemed for awesome products. What a great way to reward you for purchasing their products! One concern we did have with these diapers is the fact that they are not ecofriendly and use chemicals in the process of making them. If this isn't a concern for you, I would recommend these diapers. They work pretty well and seem to be good quality.

Best diapers

Comments about Pampers Cruisers Diapers:

We started off with pampers since for four months we didn't have to buy our own for our baby since our family and friends gave a lot of diapers as gifts at our two baby showers. But once we were done with those we had to purchase our own. And diapers are not cheap. I have had our baby try different brands and organic kinds and nope none were soft enough and ended up leaking through so we stopped experimenting and stuck by the brand and product that works. Plus we loved pampers out of all the ones we have tried. We only tried other ones to see if they can compare to pampers, but that would be cheaper than pampers. With pampers cruisers we have rarely ever any leaks since our baby girl moves around a lot, dances and squirms when we tickle her it makes the diaper move around so we have had maybe a few little leaks happen. Other than that these diapers are the best ones. I advise other mom's not to experiment and waste the money trying around and just buy pampers and find a coupon online or in the coupon ads you get to help save some money and also get the red target five percent card we got the non-credit card one. We used to buy the clearance pampers ones at target, but we haven't seen much in awhile.

Super easy to use and comforting knowing its not messing up our baby girl's skin either.

Leak Prevention
                      Pretty impressed on how very little accidents happened using pampers.

Comfort
                      Super soft and seems comfortable on my baby that has super sensitive skin like me and her daddy.

Absorbency
                      Well we change her asap once we know she is done peeing and pooping so it holds pretty well.

• Leak Prevention: