Other Cooking Tools & Gadgets:
Pampered Chef Pizza Cutter

Pampered Chef Pizza Cutter

Pros

Cons

Not just for pizza anymore!

The amazing Pampered Chef pizza cutter is the best thing I got from Pampered Chef. It's sharp and will cut your pizza easily. It glides right though cake, donuts, bars and pastries. I use it to cut my chocolate chip bar cookies and brownies instead of using the old faithful knife and wax paper. Nothing really sticks to it as it spins across the food! I let the little ones use the Pampered Chef pizza cutter because it has a safety grip and it won't let your fingers slide towards the blade! Its great for a house warming gift or to give to the person who has everything. I also use it to mince my onions and herbs, make bread crumbs out of crutons, chop nuts, and chop candy bars for ice cream toppings. Oh and it's great for egg salad, you can cut it right in the bowl! I find so many uses for it the list seems to goes on and on... Not to mention it has a great price and the wonderful protective sleeve for storage.

i don't like it at all

I have had numerous pizza cutter over the years so i know that there are all kinds of shapes available on the market. I was using this pizza cutter for a few months and it does the job. However, it is very hard on your hands because you have to put so much pressure in one area to cut the pizza and sometimes it's just difficult to cut through it. At first i thought it was just me, so i didn't think much of it but i watched a show "good eats" on the food network and the host recommended a pizza cutter that looks like a half mood so you actually hold it with your whole hand and it evens out the pressure you put on it and it cut beautifully. Needless to say after getting that pizza cutter, this old one got set aside and i don't miss it at all. if you need a good pizza cutter that will last you a long time and is dishwasher safe, then i recommend finding one that is shapes like half moon and it has a large round blade. It may be a buck or two more but it's so worth it.

Great pizza cutter

from Utah

Comments about Pampered Chef Pizza Cutter:

We received this Pampered Chef pizza cutter from a Pampered Chef party soon before our wedding. We have used it for several years on both store-bought and homemade pizza, and it has worked great for both.

Even after extended use, the blade has shown no signs of dulling. The handle is sturdy, and even when cutting through a tough crust, it feels like it is solid enough to last. It has never even bent or anything under pressure when cutting through the pizza.

The handle fits comfortably in the hand, and it is easy to get the weight of your arm behind the cutter in order to cut down and through the pizza. The blade spins freely enough when cutting. The one downside that I would name is that the blade has a rather large diameter for a pizza cutter. This makes it a little bit bulky when putting it into the utensil drawer. I think they could have made the diameter of the blade smaller and still had an effective pizza cutter. On the plus side, I appreciate the plastic cover that fits over the blade. This prevents the blade from accidentally cutting something in the drawer (including your hand if you reach in for something else).

Best pizza cutter I have ever had.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Pampered Chef Pizza Cutter:

This Pampered Chef pizza cutter is amazing and such a handy tool to have around my kitchen. It is super sharp and every single time that we end up having pizza and need to cut it, this thing works like a professional and slices through even the thickest and crunchiest crusts with no problems at all. It is so simple to use and even easier to wash it off. It never rusts which is nice so I know that it will last forever, I have had mine for 7 years now and it is still just as sharp and wonderful as it was the day that I got it. I use this for so much more than just pizza, I have cut so many different things with this product so it is nice to have it around as a multi tool type of cutter for anything that needs cut up in the kitchen. It is really easy to hold it with its nice handle and it feels really sturdy, I have pushed super hard on mine to slice through some rough stuff and it has never bent or felt like it was going to break, it just keeps on cutting away.

A must have

Comments about Pampered Chef Pizza Cutter:

This Pampered Chef item is a must have! I did not realize how much I needed this kitchen utensil in my life until I had one of my own! I used to cut pizza the traditional way with a regular knife and I never realized how much time I was wasting. This pizza cutter cuts so fast it is insane. It is so easy to grip and use that my little brother can use it with ease. I will admit it is sometimes hard to clean when the blade keeps spinning ( you do not want to get cut ), but as long as you soak it or rinse the cheese off right away before it crusts on, it is simple to clean. Also, make sure to keep it covered so you do not get sliced while rummaging through the drawer.

This has lasted for a few years now with no ill effects. The blade is still as sharp as ever, no rust on the metal pieces, and the plastic has held up to its fair share of pressure.

This utensil is built well; it is easy to hold, gets the job done quickly, and nothing has gotten in the way of completing the cutting job.

Absolutely love my pampered chef pizza cutter!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Pampered Chef Pizza Cutter:

I have owned my Pampered Chef pizza cutter for a few months now after attending a pampered chef party a friend was hosting. Although this pizza cutter is quite a bit more expensive then other pizza cutter options, I definitely think this is worth the investment!
I use my pampered chef pizza cutter on a variety of different foods. I bake a lot so I use this on homemade deep dish pizza, brownies, cookie cakes, regular cakes and anything else I can think of! This cutter works better then any other pizza cutter I have tried. It's not sharp to the touch but it easily cuts up all kinds of food without much effort. It also does not butcher your food and make it crumble so it still looks pretty when you're serving food to your family or guests.
This pizza cutter is very easy to clean. I'm not sure if it's dishwasher safe because I always wash it by hand but it's very easy to clean and the pizza sauce and cheese comes off easily.
Overall, I would highly recommend you get this pampered chef pizza cutter! You definitely get your moneys worth!

Easily cuts even the deepest pizza. Let's eat!

Comments about Pampered Chef Pizza Cutter:

I got the Pampered Chef pizza cutter a few years back as a gift. Our family loves making homemade pizzas from scratch and so this pizza cutter gets used every week. It has a very wide wheel (about 4 inches across) which lets it cut through the deepest and widest pizzas very easily. The wheel and handle are very sturdy. The handle is made of hard plastic and is ergonomic shaped. This pizza cutter has been very durable and easily cleans off in the dishwasher. It also comes with a plastic sheath that goes over the wheel for storing in the kitchen drawer. This has been the best pizza cutter I have ever owned!

Quality Pizza Cutter

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Pampered Chef Pizza Cutter:

I love to make my own pizza at home so I really need to have a reliable, sturdy pizza cutter and this fits the bill perfectly.

Pampered Chef always makes quality products so I didn't hesitate to order one of these from the catalog without seeing one in person. I was not disappointed at all when I received it.

Yes, these are crazy expensive, but the quality is worth it. You never have to worry about it breaking or falling apart when you're cutting through a thick crust covered with toppings and with a nice, browned bottom. There is never a bit of wobbling in the wheel area and it cuts very straight and clean.

This also works wonderfully for cutting items such as waffles into smaller, bite sized pieces since they tend to tear when cut with a knife.

I highly recommend this. It's easy to use, easy to clean, and easy to store. It's well worth the extra expense to have the peace of mind that quality provides.

Makes cutting pizza a lot easier

Comments about Pampered Chef Pizza Cutter:

After a recent Pampered Chef purchase, I got this Pampered Chef Pizza Cutter as a free gift. I have used it so many times since then, and I am really glad I was given this pizza cutter. The blade is sharp enough that it cuts thru the pizza, especially the crust, really easily. The handle is easy to hold and is designed so you do not have to worry about getting messy while you cut the pizza.

I normally store this in a drawer with a lot of other miscelaneous kitchen utencils, and I have never had a problem with it getting damaged. I also put it in the dishwasher and never wash it by hand. Even though I'm not the most careful with the pizza cutter, it seems to be pretty durable.

I just put this in the dishwasher, so I don't have to worry about washing it. It always comes out completely clean.

I keep this in a drawer with a lot of other utencils, and there has been no damage to it. It seems to be very durable, and it should last a long time.

Great

Comments about Pampered Chef Pizza Cutter:

I'm a pizza lover and this Chef Pizza Cutter is my best friend. The design of it makes it easy to hold and use. I also feel safe using it. I've had this thing for awhile and it's still sharp and works really well. It's easy to clean too. I really like this pizza cutter.

great tool for pizza and more

Comments about Pampered Chef Pizza Cutter:

The pampered chef pizza cutter is simple, easy to use cutter that works great for cutting pizza, flat breads, sandwiches, and more. One thing that I love about this tool is the comfort grip handle that makes it easy to grip and comfortable to hold onto while cutting. The pizza cutter also comes with a silicon cover that protects the blade and your cupboards while storing.

The blade is simple to rinse off under water and use dish soap to sanitize; it is also dishwasher safe. I would advise users to clean this tool sooner rather than later because if you wait the cheese does become harder to remove.

The tool is very durable; it can be used to cut through thick pieces of pizza and tough crusts. I have had this tool awhile, and it has lasted through much use.

The design is very simplistic. The circular blade allows you to continuously cut through pizza and other objects.

Great product

from Clarksville, TN

Comments about Pampered Chef Pizza Cutter:

The Pampered Chef pizza cutter is wonderful. It really cuts through the crust with little or not effort. It's also very durable. My other cutter is lose where the cutting wheel connects to the handle. But not the Pampered Chef pizza cutter. I've never had a problem with it trying to losen up. I would recommend this to everyone.