Other Bakewares:

Pampered Chef Large Sheet Pan

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Stick:

Best baking sheet pan ever!

Comments about Pampered Chef Large Sheet Pan:

The Pampered Chef Large Sheet Pan is by far the best baking sheet I have ever used. It is high quality and heats evenly. I've used it for baking cookies, baking biscuits and roast vegetables. It cleans easily. I love that it comes with a warranty, although I doubt I'll ever need to use it!

The Pampered Chef Large Sheet Pan is easy to clean. Minimal soaking is required if sauces get burnt on the pan.

The Pampered Chef Large Sheet Pan is thick and durable. I've used it for a variety of cooking, including some sticky messes, and it has held up great!

I love the design of the Pampered Chef Large Sheet Pan. It has high rounded edges which help to ensure a solid grip when removing the pan from the oven. It also helps when roasting vegetables that require a little water in the pan as well. I also love how thick and sturdy the pan is.

Doesn't Stick
I have had very minimal sticking when using this baking sheet even when baking with sticky sauces. It works great for baking cookies!

Best baking sheet ever.

Comments about Pampered Chef Large Sheet Pan:

This is one of my all time favorite Pampered Chef products! Ive had it For man-years and have baked many batches of cookies on it! It's heavy and durable. It heats evenly and bakes great!

This baking sheet is perfect! it heats evenly and consistently bakes beautiful cookies!

It cleans well by hand With soap and water. It also it's well in my dishwasher, and I've seen no issues With washing it in the dishwasher.

This baking sheet is super heavy! It resists dents when dropped or pushed around. I have also had absolutely NO problem with it warping over time! This has been a huge issue with cookie sheets in the past. I have also had no trouble with it staining or rusting!

It's a great size/depth. It's easy to handle and fits nicely in my oven. I would love to see a smaller version for toaster ovens!

Doesn't Stick
I always spray my cookie sheets before baking, but I've had no trouble with cookies sticking or getting baked on stains!

Pampered Chef sheet pans are NOT dishwasher safe

Comments about Pampered Chef Large Sheet Pan:

These pans are a nice weight and size, but contrary to the care instructions of the manufacturer, they are NOT dishwasher safe. They will emerge from the dishwasher black, with oxidization, which can be wiped off. But I worry this will be on my food and I do not know if it is safe. Which, in my kitchen make them useless.

The heating seems to be fairly equal, but they oxidize when put in dishwasher leaving black residue on pan.

They are not dishwasher safe

Save your money!

from Manchester, NH

Comments about Pampered Chef Large Sheet Pan:

I am very disappointed in Pampered Chef large sheet pans. I purchased two of them after I heard rave reviews from my mother in law. They are very heavy and don't warp, which I thought was a plus. After washing however, they did develop a gray "dusty residue" on the pans. I called the consultant and she happily sent me two more after I returned the pans. I had the same thing happen to the next two pans. At that point I realized that the quality of these pans truly are not what they are cracked up to be. I do have stoneware from Pampered Chef which I like (though it is very overpriced), but I would never recommend the sheet pans to anyone. If and when I do use these pans now, I always line them with aluminum foil as I do not want my family exposed to all that "gray dust" stuff on the pans. I'd rather buy multiple cheaper pans throughout the year than spend money on these ever again.

Not your Mom's Baking Sheet!

from Kingfisher, OK

Comments about Pampered Chef Large Sheet Pan:

The Pampered Chef Large Sheet Pan is not your everyday, run of the mill sheet pan!  This is a heavy duty, unmistakably high quality sheet pan!  It's not just aluminum, but it also has stainless steel. So it heats quickly and evenly but still is crazy strong! You know how on some baking sheets you can hold it with one hand one each side and you can almost twist it... Not with these! The Pampered Chef Consultant said the are guaranteed not to bend or warp at all! And after having used them for about 8 months, I absolutley believe it! This are some top of the line, high quality baking sheets!  I brought mine to church for a pot luck and all the ladies at my church were so impressed that I ended up having a show so they could all order some!  They come in 3 different sizes, the smallest can fit inside a toaster oven! You really have to see it to believe the quality!  A definite must have in our kitchen!

I will never buy another baking pan!

from Rensselaer, IN

Comments about Pampered Chef Large Sheet Pan:

I attended a Pampered Chef show in the fall, and had no intentions of falling into a deep, passionate love with these baking sheets, but fall I did - and hard! The hostess passed one around, and when it hit my hands I was shocked at the heft - these things are heavy and sturdy, to the point of disbelief. I bought one for myself, then had a show of my own to replace every baking pan and cookie sheet I had with these. I have been searching for the perfect baking sheets for years and have found perfection in these. I bake cookies, bars, frozen items for my kids...everything turns out amazing. Cooking times seem to be right on - with my previous bakeware it varied depending on the finish of the pan. I will be purchasing these for gifts for family members, for bridal showers, and any other occasion I can think of - everyone deserves to bake with the highest quality they can find, and this is IT. Pampered Chef has outdone themselves. Try just one, and if you're like me, nothing else will do.

Heavy and Durable

from Kinston, NC

Comments about Pampered Chef Large Sheet Pan:

I purchased this sheet pan two years ago, and have been very pleased with my purchase. I was using a few cheap sheet pans that I had purchased from a big box store, and at higher temperatures in the oven, my pans would pop and warp out of shape.  My Pampered Chef pan has never warped, even when staying under a high broiler for an extended period of time.  Even when I have forgotten to use non-stick spray on my pan, my cookies or bread always came right off without sticking.  I definitely plan on purchasing more of these in the future, and I actually have the loaf pan that accompanies the set.  I almost forgot to mention that the sheet pan is dishwasher safe also, and it actually comes clean in the dishwasher too.  It's very versatile; I obviously bake with it, but I also use it to freeze fruit or cookie dough before transferring to other freezer storage containers.  Overall, it is a great pan, and the price is awesome.