Other Cookwares:

Pampered Chef Executive Cookware 12 inch Skillet

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Handling:

My go-to whenever I cook something on the stove.

Every item I ever purchased from Pampered Chef has worked really well, and the same can be said about the Pampered Chef Executive Cookware 12 Inch Skillet. I normally use this to brown ground turkey meat to use in casseroles or make for tacos, but you can use it for pretty much anything. The pan doesn't really even need any oil since it has a non-stick surface. I never have a problem with anything sticking to skillet. It's so easy to wash too. It takes a minute to wash the skillet since nothing sticks to the surface. You also don't have to worry about the finish coming off. I had mine a really long time, and no type of finish has started to chip from the skillet.

The skillet is designed perfectly because it has a second handle. You don't have to worry about struggling to lift the skillet and dropping what is in it because it's too heavy. You can then transfer this skillet directly to the oven! Another great bonus.

The return policy of Pampered Chef is also great. You can return this item if you ever have any problems with it. That definitely makes me not feel so bad about the high price tag on this skillet.

Overpriced and coating flaked off, warranty is a joke.

Heavy, big enough to cook for large family. The coating is flaking off- never used anything that could scratch it or put it in dishwasher. It also warped a little even thought the base is super thick. I contacted PChef about the warranty: they said send it in at my expense and they will look at it to see if damage is my fault. If they decide it is a manufacturer defect they will replace it. If not the will ship it back to me at my expense. Not very helpful PChef considering the large amount of money I spent on this skillet in the first place and the way the consultant spouted on about the warranty.

Doesn't Stick
Didn't stick at first.

Pricey skillet not worth the money

Comments about Pampered Chef Executive Cookware 12 inch Skillet:

I think the demonstrator had a different pan for demonstrations because our pan has stuck since the day we got it! I have had two different sizes and both had problems with sticking. I should have saved my paperwork and returned them both. I don't know why neit her of these pans worked as represented. I cooked on low to medium heat and even used some olive oil. When I tried to clean them after a stick it was not fun.

• Ease of Handling:

My go-to whenever I cook something on the stove.

• Ease of Handling:

Overpriced and coating flaked off, warranty is a joke.

Doesn't Stick
Didn't stick at first.

GREAT HUGE PAN

from Red Oak, TX

Comments about Pampered Chef Executive Cookware 12 inch Skillet:

I love this pan. The non stick coating on all of the Pampered chef non stick cookware is the most amazing thing that I have ever seen or owned. These pans have a total of eight coats of non stick. It is near impossable to get something on these pans that you will not be able to get off. I haev left cooked on food on the pan for a few days and it still wipes off with little to no effort from you. I am so impressed witht heir pans and that they also come with a lifetime gaurentee. They are also safe for inside the oven and will heat up and cook so evenly that you will never wnat to use different pans. You will find yourself cleaning these if your other ones are the only ones available. Now when yous ee the price it will certainly shock you. You will think that there is no pan that is owrth that money. But I reassure you that you will never need new pans ever again in your lief. I love these pans and would not enjoy cooking like I do without them.

Another quality Pampered Chef item

from Lake Stevens, WA

Comments about Pampered Chef Executive Cookware 12 inch Skillet:

I love my Pampered Chef skillet. I've had plenty of "non stick" pans over the years but this is the first one that I truly felt I understood what non-stick meant! When I frided an egg it practically got off the skillet on it's own! No fussing and fighting to pry it from the pan! So if you are looking for REAL non-stick...this is the pan for you! The bonus is that it comes with a lifetime warrenty. So yes, it is a bit pricey but I know if I have a problem I can return it without an issue for a new one. This is so much better than having to buy 4 or 5 sets over the years hoping that they will last. I also LOVE how easily it cleans up. I practically just rinse it and it's beautiful. The downside is that you do have to hand wash it, non stick should not be put in the dishwasher. But it is so easy to clean (because NOTHING sticks to it) that it only takes a few minutes to clean up after any meal! It is big, but I really use it several times a week and the size is perfect for my family of five!

How can I say anything bad about this? It's fabulous!

from 836468378

Comments about Pampered Chef Executive Cookware 12 inch Skillet:

I've owned this skillet for quite awhile now. The Pampered Chef Executive 12 inch Skillet is a completely must have for any cook! I pretty much use it every single night!This skillet can go in the oven for up 350 degrees as well, so if you need to bake something in it for any reason, that is such a good thing to know! I love to make all manner of things in it. I like to make chilis. I like to make soups. I like to cook up ground hamburger. It has really stood up to the test of time i and constant use! I usually make an entire dinner in the skillet and the lid that Pampered chef sells for this skillet is wonderful! It fits it perfectly and you can see through the lid to see what's going on with your meal. It is a little awkward when you have to lift it up to empty the contents into a bowl or a storage container because of how heavy it is, but that's the worst thing I can say about it! This is really a great piece!

I love my pan!

from Davison, MI

Comments about Pampered Chef Executive Cookware 12 inch Skillet:

The Pampered chef 12 inch skillet is simply put...awesome.  I have had my pan for about 5 years now and I love it.  My original pan had some issues that I needed to return for and Pampered Chef replaced that one with no questions asked.  This pan has a lifetime guarantee and I plan on using that guarantee if I ever need to again.  The coating is very nice...it doesn't peel or crack like other finished pans do.  That means that virtually nothing sticks to it and leaves you with hassle-free cleanup.  I love that this pan is also oven safe (to 350 degrees I believe).  I use that feature quite frequently and it saves me from having to dirty up a second pan or dish.  The glass lid that you can get for this pan is very nice too. The handles on both the pan and the lid never get hot.  This pan is a great pan for everyday use in any kitchen.  I actually wish that I had more than one because I use my current one so often.  The only drawback is the price...it's a little bit high in my opinion.  But if it lasts a lifetime, I guess it's worth it!

Pampered Chef 12 in skillet

from Roebuck, SC

Comments about Pampered Chef Executive Cookware 12 inch Skillet:

I was giving this skillet as a gift!    I absolutely love this skillet!   I have had other skillets similar to this one that were very poor quality.  Needless to say they did not last very long.   Pampered Chef products have a steep price tag, but I really believe that the price and quality are worth it.   I found myself using this skillet a lot

The skillet heats evenly and quickly, which is a plus for me.   It is a deep skillet so it allows you to cook more food at one time.  The non-stick is easy to clean and nothing sticks.  It does not come with a lid, that is sold separately.  I am planning to purchase one of those in the future.   I have ordered other Pampered Chef products and I am very pleased with them and would recommend them to anyone.

One of My Favorite Pans

from Chattanooga, TN

Comments about Pampered Chef Executive Cookware 12 inch Skillet:

I cannot get over how much I love this Pampered Chef 12 in skillet. I preivously had a cheap set of non-stick pans, but eventually, the finish would start to come off. I hated having to pick it out of my potatoes and such. Not very safe or sanitary. I received this pan as a wedding present and have since bought other sizes of Pampered Chef's cookware - The clean up is a breeze. I simply rince it after using it, and all the grime and buildup left from a regular meal preparation easiy slide out. The second handle is great for when I have heavy items cooking in the pan. If I need to move it, I can easily do so without having to hold on to a hot pad as well! I am a huge fan of Pampered Chef's kitched products. I feel they are quality products for the price paid. I simply can not say enough about them. If you are looking for a durable, easy to use, easy to clean pan - this is the one for you! You won't be dissapointed.

Love it!

from Sikeston, MO

Comments about Pampered Chef Executive Cookware 12 inch Skillet:

It is very easy to clean and nothing sticks to it. It is definitly a high quality product to use and I would recommend it to anyone. I will always get one of these if this ever wears out, which I don't see for a long time It is a little pricey, but well worth the price. I will be buying this brand of cookware whenever I need a great cooking product. I will not be using the cheaper things from wal mart as they are not as good and don't last as long. I would rather save the money and buy these products. They fit into my cabinets just fine. Def. give these an Aplus for the rating.! I am going to be buying these for our daughter when they move into their own home!