4.9

4.9

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Stick:

Great for the oven or microwave.

Comments about Pampered Chef Cranberry Deep Covered Baker:

The Pampered Chef baker does a great job of cooking meat and leaving it very moist. Because of the heavy stoneware it cooks faster and more evenly than most other oven pans. It is a little pricey, but the quality is good and worth the investment. I have given the baker as a wedding gift.

The Baker cooks food evenly and faster than other oven pans. I have even cooked partially frozen meat and had it comes out fine. It does a good job in the microwave as well.

As with all Pampered Chef stoneware you do not use soap to clean it. I use a Pampered Chef nylon scraper and sometimes a nonstick scrubber and hot water. Everything comes off very easily.

The baker is very durable. It is made of stone so If it was dropped I am sure it would break. It does not seem to chip easily.

The oval shape holds quite a good size cut of meat. The lid fits well and really keeps the meat moist. The stone allows for even baking.

Doesn't Stick
I have had no problems with food sticking on the baker.

• Doesn't Stick:

Favorite Pampered Chef product!

Comments about Pampered Chef Cranberry Deep Covered Baker:

This is by far, my favorite product made by The Pampered Chef. It is not only, a beautiful piece, it is very efficient in making meals fast and delicious! It is versatile in that it can be used in the oven as well as the microwave. Also, you can use it for more than just baking! You can make soups, breads, cakes, lasagnas, entire meals! Even cook meat in the microwave :) It creates an all natural non stick coating with every use, which is great because it cuts down on oil and butter use. Love my DCB!

The only real issue with this product is that it is not dishwasher safe. It wont break, but the stoneware may soak in some of the soap and cause food to taste like the detergent used.

Beautiful design! Glazed cranberry finish on the exterior. Unglazed stone interior.

Doesn't Stick
First use may need a small amount of oil to get it started, but after that initial use it is good to go!

Cute Dish

Comments about Pampered Chef Cranberry Deep Covered Baker:

The Pampered Chef Cranberry Deep Covered Baker is great for cooking things that you might want covered like casseroles or chickens, and it also looks cute. The dish is cranberry colored which makes it nice enough to set out at the table without having to transfer your meal to a serving dish. Whenever I bake in the baker, the food cooks evenly and tastes great.

The Pampered Chef stoneware cannot go in the dishwasher, and you have to wash it by hand without using any soap. I don't always follow this rule because I feel like it can't get entirely clean without using soap. Some people say when you use soap it will seep into the stoneware, but I have never had any problems with my stoneware making the food taste strange because of the soap.

These are not the most durable because they are made of stone as opposed to metal. You have to be careful to not drop anything on them since they will crack.

• Doesn't Stick:

Awesome baker for almost anything!

from Indiana

Comments about Pampered Chef Cranberry Deep Covered Baker:

This is a awesome product. After receiving my cover baker I could never think of using anything else. This is the perfect baker for pretty much any recipe. It makes great tasting food and the best thing is it is super healthier for you using this product since it is stoneware. Not to mention it is super easy to clean and the make of the product is very durable. The product itself has a great look and the more you use it the more it seasons itself and gives it a great look and favor.

Cooks your food within perfect time and makes its great tasting every time.

Very simple to clean, just wash with warm water. They also include a scraper for the hard to get spots. But if you soak it with warm water the food comes right off with no problem.

Very strong product and pampered chef has a great policy if anything happens to the item they will replace it.

Very good looking has a nice design.

Doesn't Stick
If you spray nonstick spray on the cover baker the food doesn't stick.

• Doesn't Stick:

The BEST kitchen tool I own!

Comments about Pampered Chef Cranberry Deep Covered Baker:

This is by far the most used kitchen product in my home. My family is on a very restricted diet due to food allergies so I spend a LOT of time in the kitchen. This baker saves me so much time and our food tastes great. I have used it in the microwave to make things like 'roasted' sweet potatoes, chicken fajitas, enchiladas and 'baked' chicken. I've also used it in the oven for chicken, au gratin potatoes, roasts and my favorite....applesauce! Simply core and peel the apples then sprinkle with cinnamon. Put on the lid and bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees and you have perfect creamy delicious applesauce! No additional mashing required.

Simply allow the stoneware to cool, rinse with water and wipe down with a paper towel. It comes with a scraper for stuck on food, but all you do is let it soak in warm water for a few minutes and it comes right off.

Doesn't Stick
You have to oil it the first couple uses, similar to a cast iron skillet, but after the 4th or 5th use I had no problems with food sticking.

• Doesn't Stick:

love this deep covered baker

from La Rue, OH

Comments about Pampered Chef Cranberry Deep Covered Baker:

I made my first purchase from Pamered Chef out of a feeling of obligation to a friend who invited me to a party. I continue to purchase products because I love the quality of them. I bought the Pampered Chef Cranberry Deep Covered Baker for myself and I love it. Being so deep, it is perfect to bake a whole chicken in. I stuff the chicken with stuffing, put the cover on and pop it in the oven. What comes out is delicious perfectly cooked chicken. This baker is wonderful quality and seems to be durable. It is very easy to clean (I recommend hand washing, not putting it in a dishwasher). I love that this can be used in the microwave as well as the oven. You can make dinner dishes or desserts. You can make a delicious cake in the microwave with this baker. it really is quite handy. It is very reasonably priced also. I have a few more of these ordered to give as gifts, that's how much I like this baker. I highly recommend it!

• Doesn't Stick:

Keeps meat moist and juicy!

Comments about Pampered Chef Cranberry Deep Covered Baker:

We love this ceramic baker. We cook all types of meats, from pot roast to pork loin to chicken in this baker. It keeps the meat moist and juice, and infuses great flavor. It is nice to not have dry meat when pulling it out of the oven. We also use it for pork loin to make pulled pork barbeque. It also keeps the vegetables from the pot roast from getting too cooked. It is an awesome piece of bakeware. The price is not cheap, unless of course you host a Pampered Chef party, but it is well worth the investment. It is very easy to clean, particularly with the scraper that is included.

• Doesn't Stick:

The essential all purpose baker

Comments about Pampered Chef Cranberry Deep Covered Baker:

I LOVE the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker. It really is a kitchen essential. I have made full meals in this baker just by using the microwave. Even made a chocolate lava cake in the microwave in nine minutes. This baker can cook a whole small chicken, pork loin, or other meats and keep the flavor and moisture in the meat. So simple.

Very high performance. Such a versatile product, there are so many recipes that can be used for this baker.

Very simple to clean. It is a stoneware product, so using the dishwasher or soap is not an option. It simply needs to be scraped off with the pampered chef stoneware scraper and scrubbed with hot water. Stoneware is very easy to clean.

Very high quality and durable. Heavy duty product.

Very simple and modern design. I have it on my counter as a display item when it is not in use.

Doesn't Stick
Stoneware is almost virtually non stick and even develops a seasoning, or coating on it. It is very easy to clean with the pampered chef scraper.

Amazing cooker!

from Marlton, NJ

Comments about Pampered Chef Cranberry Deep Covered Baker:

great product. Worth the money!

Easy to use.

It's stone so only use HOT water to clean this and the tool that comes with it to clean it.

very heavy and durable.

Great product.

Doesn't Stick
It's stone so anything will stick to it if its over cooked. But you want other flavors from other stuff you cooked for the stone.

• Doesn't Stick:

My new favorite kitchen gadget!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Pampered Chef Cranberry Deep Covered Baker:

When I was approached by a Pampered Chef consultant about purchasing the Deep Covered Baker, I had a million reasons lined up to say no, but I am so glad that she convinced me to change my answer to a yes!

We live overseas and have a very small oven that does not like to retain heat. This makes cooking any kind of meal very difficult. We have basically lived off slow-cooker meals and eating out for the past couple of years. We had to stop doing so many slow-cooker meals, though, because of our work schedule. We would have to be at work too early and work too late and therefore would not be able to use our slow-cooker.

I figured this was just another pan to put in the oven and therefore I would not be able to use it since we have problems with our oven. When I was told it could go in the microwave and cook food, I was skeptical. I have always heard that cooking something in the microwave is not good and I was worried about feeding my family something unhealthy because of where it was cooked.

The consultant assured me that Pampered Chef had done plenty of research and tests to make sure that the food cooked in the Deep Covered Baker was completely safe to eat, even when cooked in the microwave. That point is what sold the product to me right there. We now had a quick option of cooking so that we did not have to eat out so much!

This is great for anyone who works long hours, has a family to take care of, etc. It is also great for college students or people living in houses with less storage. We have actually recommended the Deep Covered Baker to many of our active duty military friends here since they do not have ovens in the rooms on base.

If you have ever thought about buying this item, don't think twice: just go ahead and buy it! You will be so glad that you did!