Other Cooking Tools & Gadgets:
Pampered Chef Core & More

Pampered Chef Core & More

Great little product!

Comments about Pampered Chef Core & More:

the pampered chef core and more is a very easy to use tool. It is great for making fruit salads as well as vegetable trays. I find the corer helpful when removing seeds from fruits and vegetables. i have also used the corer to create small balls of fruit such as melon and cant elope. I would recommend this tool if you are frequently making and bringing fruit salads/trays or veggie trays to parties.

This tool is so easy to clean; it is very lightweight making it easy to rinse and wash by hand. this tool is also dishwasher safe.

The corer and scooper are both stainless steel; my pampered chef core and more has lasted over two years and been used often with no issues.

The pampered chef core and more is small and compact. It is very easy to store in a drawer. the core and more is made of stainless steel and a black handle. it looks stylish, and it is very simplistic in design.

Great for tomatoes

from Ozark, MO

Comments about Pampered Chef Core & More:

My sister has the Pampered Chef core and more. It is I think the one gadget I don't have and when I recently used it at her house I put it on my next "to purchase" list. We were canning tomatoes and getting the core out can be a real pain. I was stuck with my paring knife thinking that was the only option. Then Big Sis pulls out the core and more and proceeds to blow my mind. She is whipping through the tomatoes like nobody's business. I am used to this because she does everything better and faster than me. Which is fine considering I get away with doing less. But this time I learned her secret! She is not better than me, she just has better tools. It took her like two seconds to do one because she has this sharp little scoop with tines on it. It just scooped out even the tough cores. Very cool. Then she showed me that it works on strawberries and all kinds of stuff. Getting out cucumber seeds. Awesome!

Not just convenient, but keeps you from wasting food

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Pampered Chef Core & More:

If you've ever tried to remove the stem from strawberries, you know it's either very messy, you waste quite a bit of the fruit, or both.  I found that out the hard way when I forgot my ***Pampered Chef *Core and More** while making a *[Strawberry Coconut Tres Leches Trifle][1] *.  I ended up using my *[5-inch Forged Cutlery Utility Knife][2] * and coring turned into losing about a third of each strawberry by chopping off the tops.  Needless to say, I wasted quite a bit of fruit.

The coring side of the **Core and More** isn't just for strawberries.  Remove stems and seeds from carrots and other hard to core fruits and vegetables.  The other end of the **Core and More** tool is a hollowed ring that allows you to make perfectly rounded melon balls or hollow out vegetable stalks to make "veggie boats."

This inexpensive tool is one of those you won't necessarily use on a daily basis, but each time you use your **Core and More**, you're glad you have it.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Pampered-Chef-Trifle-Bowl-review-1d454