Other Misc. Kitchen Items:
Pampered Chef
Pampered Chef - All Products

Pampered Chef - All Products

Products to simplify the kitchen!

I love Pampered Chef products!  I used to think I could get the "same" products from discount stores and save myself some money then I discovered there is something to say about the Pampered Chef quality.  When I first started outfitting my kitchen I was going for lots of items that were really cheap.  When I went to my first Pampered Chef party I bought 1 item and since then it's gotten a little out of hand!  Most of my kitchen gadgets, utensils, baking pans, and more are now Pampered Chef.

One of the main complaints I hear against Pampered Chef is the price.  Their products to cost more then buying at a discount store but the quality is also much higher.  Products bought from your Pampered Chef consultant have a great warranty; some also have a lifetime warranty.  It is worth something to me that if I have a problem all I have to do is pick up my phone and call my consultant who comes by my house to pick up the product then a new one arrives at my house...that's service!

Not only does this not work, it is unsafe and injured me!

Like a sucker, I bought some plastic chef products to help a friend. I don't why people do this to their friends, but I guarantee you if you do this for very long you won't have any friends.  I actually just came back from the Urgent Care because the Pampered Chef cookie press broke while I was using it and the serrated teeth just about took my fingers off,  I couldn't stop the bleeding, it did not work AT ALL.  Made a double batch of Christmas Spritz which I didn't need the red food color for because IT"S COVERED IN MY BLOOD!

How do these con artists get away with marketing these unsafe products?  DO NOT BUY ANY OF THIS STUFF.  IT'S CHEAP CHINESE CRAP AND WILL HURT YOU!  I want my money back and Plastic Chef can pay for my hand injury thank you very much.

What a great company my friend turned on to

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Pampered Chef - All Products:

I have a friend that has these pampered chef's parties at her house once or twice a month and since sahe has invited me the first time, I have not quit going. I purchased Some of Pampered Chef's products and must say that I am very satisfied with their products. Their prices are kinda of high but if you can catch them on sale they are reaonable for the quality of product that you will receive.

good quality user friendly fun to use cooking items!1

from Mooresville, IN

Comments about Pampered Chef - All Products:

I love Pampered Chef Product!! I have been using it for years! You know I tell people about this stuff all the time. But, I have found that the best way to get people to understand what I mean is by having them use a product or giving them something as a gift! Example: Had some close friends over doing some baking. I had my girlfriend use the apple peeler, corer and slicer( you know to help out! haha). She was amazed at how easy it was to use and quick! She now owns one! I bought my mother-in-law one of the can openers! She loved it and now uses only it and has gotten rid of her electric one! I love that so much of there stuff has multiple use! The cookbooks are great! I have 4 kids and I like to have them help make stuff once in a while and so many of the receipes are easy enough that the kids can make them with little help from me! Plus, teh receipes are quick and having 4 kids I can't spend all day in the kitchen! I'm just saying if you haven't see or tried the product, go to a show and see for yourself!

Pampered Chef Garlic Press

from Staten Island, NY

Comments about Pampered Chef - All Products:

I have owned other garlic presses.  After a while they would crack and break.  When I went to a Pampered Chef party I purchased a garlic press.  It looked sturdy to me.  It was a little pricey, but I knew that going to the party.  Anyway, I am very pleased with this purchase.  I have already owned it for several years now.  I also use it a lot.  It works very well.  It is very sturdy.  It isn't  too bad to clean.  It comes with an insert so you can get the pieces of garlic out of it.  You can put the cloves of garlic in without pealing it.  The press filters the skin and you just get the minced garlic.  I love it.  I love to have minced garlic and this makes my life a lot easier.  It is much better to mince your garlic with this than to chop it by hand.  Your hands do not smell like garlic after using it.  This is a nice little gadget that pampered chef sells.  I know it is pricey, but than again it has lasted longer than any other press I have owned.  Well worth it.

Products to simplify the kitchen!

from Belton, MO

Comments about Pampered Chef - All Products:

Pampered Chef products are top notch

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Pampered Chef - All Products:

I am a serious baker and am constantly on the look out for time saving products as well as unusual items to help me in the kitchen. I first became familiar with the Pampered Chef line when a neighbor invited me to one of her parties. Naturally, I groaned to myself because who isn't sick of tupperware parties where you just HAVE to buy something?!  I flipped through the catalog and was struck by the quality of their products for one thing. They have things that are durable and even if they are made of plastic, they will not break or wear out like some cheaper things. And, if something happens to one of the items, they are guaranteed for life! The first thing I purchased from them was stacking cookie trays where you put your cookies to cool off. They have legs that pull out to lift them off the counter and they cool easily that way. They are also great to store because you store them flat if you like when the legs are down. They are covered by a very heavy coating of nonstick plastic stuff so the cookies will not stick to them.

Not only does this not work, it is unsafe and injured me!

from Portland, OR

Comments about Pampered Chef - All Products:

Great quality! Great Service! Great products!

from Sparks, NV

Comments about Pampered Chef - All Products:

I've been a pampered chef customer for over 15 years - and many of my pampered chef kitchen items are just about 15 years old and still truckin! I have wooden spoons, garlic press, spatulas and more that are at least 10 years old and used regulary and STILL look great! Not only are the products amazing, but the company is amazing as well. I love all of the community support that they provide. All of their orders can be rounded up to provide food to the hungry - donated to the LOCAL food banks where the sales are made. They also do a breast cancer awareness campaign where the money is donated to breast cancer research and funding. I've never seen a direct sales company so involved in their own community and giving back - which makes me feel good as a company to support them and their consultants. Our local Pampered Chef folks in my area also put on other community service events. In this day in age- it's great to see a company and it's people giving back so much to the community!

out of 5 stars, I give them a 10!

from Brainerd, MN

Comments about Pampered Chef - All Products:

I love Pampered Chef products. I love the company in general.I went to a show and wons sme nice gifts and felt no pressure to buy, which is a suprise at one of these home parties. Usually those type of parties have expensive items that I feel high pressure to purchase. Pampered Chef has a laid back way of holding their parties...they should, their products sell themselves!They are a high class company with high quality products.

Is there a Pampered Chef product I don't like? No.

from Pearl, MS

Comments about Pampered Chef - All Products:

I stumbled onto Pampered Chef about eight years ago while visiting my sister in another state.  She had this absolutely adorable small round stone dish that i fell in love with.  It was the perfect size for vegetables for my family, and nothing stuck to it!

The stone items are fabulous, but slightly heavy.  The pizza stones, casserole dishes, and baking sheets cook evenly and have great clean-up ability.  Just wash with hot water, no soap is needed.  They look great, even better as they age.  Unlike some products that lose their nonstick ability, these stones do not.

The other items I have purchased from Pampered Chef have been wonderful.  They are somewhat pricey, but they are worth it for their quality.  Parties are fun, with great recipes and unique gadgets to play with.

If you haven't tried it, you must try the Cherry Cheese Ring recipe.  Just google "Pampered Chef Cherry Cheese Ring" - delicious and beautiful to look at!!

It's one of those things you buy a little at a time.

from Post Falls, ID

Comments about Pampered Chef - All Products:

I absoutly love Pampered Chef. I was introduced to it about 8 years ago and I have been hooked ever since. Its one of those things that the products are kind of expensive but they are such amazing quality that you just buy a little every time. So for the past 8 years everytime a friend or family member has  a party I purchase a few of my favorite items and my collection has escalated ever since. My favorite item is the Batter bowl, but I love love love the spatulas. Its amazing how excited you get over a spatula but after you buy about 10 and they melt and break and bend you realize how important a good spatula really is. I also love Pampered Chef because of their amzing warranty. Its lifetime!!! What store offers that on your kitchen products??!! But to be honest I have never had to to worry about the warranty because nothing of mine has ever broke. I will always be a customer to Pampered Chef and I am grateful for their product!