Other Baking Goods:

Pamela's Products Gluten-Free Bread Mix

Pamela's GF Bread Mix is delicious! Church uses it for Communion

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Pamela's Products Gluten-Free Bread Mix:

Palatable gluten-free bread is hard to come by, let alone an appetizing one.  Pamela’s Gluten-Free Bread Mix makes delicious bread.  I make the bread in a bread machine which makes it really easy to use!  Just pour all the ingredients in the machine and walk away!  About four hours later a yummy loaf of bread is ready.  The bread is a little dense, but it’s soft and moist.  Not only does the bread make great sandwich bread, it makes great banana bread…just add a few very ripened bananas to the bread machine with all the other ingredients.

Pamela’s Gluten-Free Bread Mix is easy enough to make and tastes so good that the church I attend now uses it for everyone during every communion.

Seriously-Gluten Free Bread?

from 48111

Absolutely delicious!!!

This is my first time making Pamela's gluten free bread (or trying any of the products).  I followed the directions and it turned out wonderful.  I like it better than the gluten bread. LOL!  If you are new to gluten free, Pamala’s Gluten Free Bread Mix is a worth every penny.  My next move is to try and make bread from scratch.  I’m hoping mine will be just as yummy!

Delicious bread! Who knew gluten free could be so good?

from Springfield, MO

Comments about Pamela's Products Gluten-Free Bread Mix:

I purchased Pamela's bread after going gluten free a couple weeks back. I was so excited to finally find a bread mix that tastes like bread! While it was baking in the bread machine, the house smelled like yummy bread and when I finally cut it and ate some, I couldn't tell it didn't have gluten in it. My husband and son love this bread as well, and neither of them are gluten free. Delicious bread, highly recommended!

Pamela's GF Bread Mix is the best GF Bread on the market.

from Denver, CO

Comments about Pamela's Products Gluten-Free Bread Mix:

I have been gluten-free for quite some time now and have been searching for a bread that reminds me of the soft sandwich bread I used to eat.  Pamela's Gluten Free Bread Mix is that bread.  It's texture is soft and it's taste is sweet.  I love to eat it toasted or just out of the oven.  It's a wonderful addition to my daily meals and it makes a delicious sandwich.