Other Misc. Grocery Items:
Pam
Pam Original No Stick Cooking Spray

Pam Original No Stick Cooking Spray

I makes cleanup easier after cooking experiments

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Pam Original No Stick Cooking Spray:

A thin spray in the casserole dish is all it takes, and food sticks a lot less than it would without it. I especially notice how pies cooked in my glass pie pan slice and slide out unbroken because the crust is not sticking as much. I also find that spraying into metal and ceramic pans helps with cleanup after making casseroles and lasagnas, where sauces and cheeses are notorious for sticking. Also, it is economical because one can lasts several months. But best of all, what I like the most is that Pam does not leave a taste in my food.

Does what it says

from TN

Comments about Pam Original No Stick Cooking Spray:

Pam cooking spray delivers me excellent non-stick results every-time I use it, no matter what kind of pan I use. Pam is also calories free, which is one of the main things that makes this product standout from other liquid and solid forms of cooking oil.

A quality product!

from Delray Beach, FL

Comments about Pam Original No Stick Cooking Spray:

Pam Original No Stick Cooking Spray is truly a quality product. I've been using it for years as well as trying other brands of cooking spray and always went back to Pam. A matter of fact I tested Pam for a research firm and was sent a pyrex dish a bottle of Pam Original Spray. I had been using tin foil in my pans to protect them as I for whatever reason stopped using Pam. However test was for a new improved version I believe. I made lasagna and true to its word, there was absolutely NO MESS cleaning it up. Everything wiped off beautifully. After that I threw away any and all other brands I had in the kitchen and of course kept the Pam Original Spray. I recommend it to a lot of people who some in turn tried it themselves an still use it. Now that the holiday season is here I'm using it more and more for baking too. A couple of friends of mine know how much I love to bake so they gave me an early holiday gift of 2 bottles of Pam - LOL!

Great cooking spray

Comments about Pam Original No Stick Cooking Spray:

Pam Original No Stick Cooking Spray is a great product! It is a healthy way to make pans non-stick without adding loads of butter or shortening, which add tons of fat! I love to use Pam to spray muffin cups, cake pans, cookie sheets, and frying pans. It makes cooking and baking so much easier because I don't have to worry about a messy residue being left behind, or about my food sticking and being difficult to remove. Cookies literally pop right off of the cookie sheet when it's sprayed with Pam.

The best in non sticking cooking spray!

Comments about Pam Original No Stick Cooking Spray:

I use this at least twice a day in cooking & love how it doesn't leave a taste in my food or a residue behind on my cook wear! In like the bargain brands that are goopy, leave a taste or residue behind even when washed & scrubbed. Makes cooking & clean up a breed!

Pam gets nonfat cooking done right

Comments about Pam Original No Stick Cooking Spray:

Pam cooking spray is my number one pick, ahead of Crisco and store brand sprays. Simple, proven, and effective are the words to describe it, and that's all.

I must also say that it's less aggravating. Cooking scrambled eggs is a breeze, provided that a nonstick pan under proper heating is to be applied. Pam's got the power because it's better formulated than any other cooking spray I've used. Food turns out delicious and satisfying instead of rough and unpleasant. Best of all, no worries over additional fat in your food.

I can thank Pam for delivering me scrumptious eggs in the morning, fried fish in the evening, or Pillsbury cookies for snack time. It's made every day worth the while.

Pam No Stick Cooking Spray Is Fat Free For Foods

from Boondocks the heart of Northern , NY

Comments about Pam Original No Stick Cooking Spray:

Pam is a product produced by Con Agra Foods. Pam spray comes in different varietys but this one is the Original No Stick Cooking Spray which comes in the 6 ounce aerosol spray can. This is made using 100% Canola Oil. No need to worry about adding extra fat to your foods with this spray as it says it is 100% fat free.

Pam No Stick Cooking Spray is great for your cooking and baking. When a recipe calls for you to grease or lightly oil your pan, you can use this instead of margarine or butter. A light coating will prevent your foods from sticking in the pans. This can be used for casseroles, meats, fish, eggs, breakfast foods, sandwiches, grilled cheese sandwiches, vegetables to name a few.

This is found in the baking section of your grocery store. I bought this as I like to use Pam spray for my baking pans to coat them before using them. It does the trick as long as you are not too skimpy with it. The can must be shaken well before spraying and should be held about 6 inches above the pan you are spraying.

**This product contains Soy.**