4.1
Pam
Pam Cooking Spray

Pam Cooking Spray

4.1

This is the greatest thing for baking

**Pam for baking** has to be the greatest invention ever!

**Pam for baking** has to be the greatest invention ever!

I love to bake, but when it comes to oiling and flouring pans I hate it.  It always felt Ummmm, UCKY having all that grease on my hands and then putting the flour on was messy as well.

I saw this in the store and had to try it. I read on the can: PAM® For Baking combines the unbeatable no-stick power of PAM® with real flour. It's specially formulated to reach every nook and cranny of even your most intricate bakeware. PAM® For Baking is the secret to your baking success. It is no-stick where you need it most.

It does get into every nook and cranny and I have yet to have something stick in my pans at the time of the attempt of getting it out of the pan. I also like that it doesn't have any funky taste to it...just like oiling and flouring a pan with no mess what so ever.

My Nana would have loved this stuff...or maybe she saw me baking.

Product has changed and no longer acceptable.

I am disappointed with Pam over the past 3 or 4 months.  It does not say the formula changed, but it did.  Now there is a stale odor and taste.  I used to use it on everything including popcorn (it makes the butterbuds stick to the popcorn), but now the after taste is so bad that I can no longer use it for popcorn and most cooking.  I think they changed something and now the product is practically unusable.In the list of pros below - you must take off "no extra flavor" - that is no longer true.

A kitchen must have

About Me Foodie

Pros

• Good Value
  • non stick

Cons

• spraying griddles
    • spraying pans that arent non stick

Comments about Pam Cooking Spray:

I absolutely love Pam cooking spray! I used to use butter or shortening and now I strictly use Pam. It works perfectly to keep foods from sticking. I always use this when I cook on my griddle and I use it for all my pans. I have some pans that arent the greatest shape and used to have lots of stuck on foods but now that I always use Pam i have no problems. It comes in different varieties and I keep a few cans on hand. I like the butter flavored one for pancakes and waffles and I use the plain for everything else. It doesn't flavor the foods like I always thought it would and my pans are so much easier to clean now. I highly reccomend it because it makes cooking a lot easier. Its easy to spray it on and much quicker then trying to melt butter and less of a hassle than trying to spread another product evenly.

Disappointed in "new" improved PAM

from Madison, AL

Comments about Pam Cooking Spray:

In the past, I have never had a problem using PAM with my baking products. Over the past 4 months, ALL of my baked goods have stuck to my pans and there is a putrid smell on my pans as well. Very disappointed and will not buy this product anymore.

New and improved? Not so much

Comments about Pam Cooking Spray:

So I have used PAM for years, original and baking wham making quick bread. Today 3 out of 4 loaves stuck to pans that normally the bread cleanly falls out of wham I used the "new and improved formula. I also notice that a crust has formed on the outside edges of my bread that I've never experienced before. Please review the new formula, this is very frustrating!

A handy baking spray

Comments about Pam Cooking Spray:

We mostly use Pam Cooking Spray to grease our pans when making baked goals. It is a lot more convenient and quick than buttering or oiling a pan. It doesn't leave a bad taste the way other cooking sprays do. We especially like to use the butter flavored spray and the specific baking spray. Pam Baking Spray includes a small amount of flour, so you can grease and flour a pan is one easy step. As an added feature, the baking spray has a sweet smell, almost like birthday cake.

It Works

from Saint Marys, OH

Comments about Pam Cooking Spray:

Pam Cooking Spray, who ever invented this is a genius. Look at all the calories we save by using Pam spray and it is so much healthier then using cooking oils. You can use in almost all of you cooking, on pot, pans baking dishes, crockpot and many more. I alway had so much trouble with muffins stickiing in my muffin pan, now I just spray the Pam no stick cooking spray in the muffin pan before putting the batter in and after they are baked they just slide right out. Clean up after using Pam is a snap. Everything washes out so easily. There is no more soaking pot, pans and bowls in the sink for hours because of baked on foods. Pam makes clean up so easy. I love Pam.
    There are also so many more uses for Pam. My husband uses it on our lawn mower blade to help to keep the grass from sticking to it. Use it on your snow shovel. It make life eaisier. Use it on waffle irons and plastic contaners. There are may suggestions on the internet.

The new version of Pam lives up to its television adverrtising.

Comments about Pam Cooking Spray:

It is rare when a product lives up to the billing one sees in television commercials. The new Pam does. Ads claim it doesn't leave a residue. True to form, it doesn't. Clean-up after using this new Pam is a breeze. Further, it is slicker when cooking, so there is far less sticking than with the old Pam or other vegetable sprays. I am an absolute convert to this stuff. It's rare to get a product that performs as well as this stuff.

Does not work

from Northridge, CA

Comments about Pam Cooking Spray:

My grandmother has used this product for over 30 years and guess what now it sucks. My grandmother keeps on trying and trying to make her cake NOT STICK and WITH THE NEW AND IMPROVED FORMULA IT SHOUD BE BETTER AND NOT WORST THAN EVER, HER CAKES COME OUT LIKE SHE DID NOT USE NON STICK SPRAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THIS SPRAY I AM WAISTING MY MONEY USEING THIS CRAP I WILL NEVERRRR USE THIS PRODUCT AGAIN!!!!!! IT SAYS 70 PERCENT BETTER IT SHOULD SAY 70 PERCENT WORST WE REALLY LOVED IT FOR 40 YEARS UNTIL NOW WE HATE IT WE RECOMEND IT WE WILL NOT WAIST MONEY ON THIS STUPID CRAP WE NEVER USE IT AGAIN EVERRR

YUK! The smell is aweful!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Pam Cooking Spray:

I only use this because my mother-in-law insists on it. i only use it when we grill meat outside and the semll that comes off the spray it disgusting! I try to use the more natural sprays with the pumps and not the aerosol because that adds even more chemical and stench. Ew!

The only cooking spray I use

from Carlstadt, NJ

Comments about Pam Cooking Spray:

As the title says, this is the only cooking spray that I will use.  When ever I use it the product always comes off the cookie sheet or out of the glass Pyrex dish the best. I rarely break a cookie when getting it off a tray when I use this cooking spray. It is super easy to use because the spray bottle makes it easy to use one handed while rotating the tray that you are using to bake with.  I have also used this for grilling and it works wonders.  It comes in different flavors which makes it easy to decide which one would work perfectly for your cooking project.  A little spray goes a long way.  I always think the bottle is empty, but it still has sooo much left in it to use.  It is a healthy item to use when baking.  It has no fat, cholesterol, etc. It is considered heart healthy.  I have used other brands of cooking spray, but always found that they could not hold up to the way PAM worked.

All varieties of Pam are great!

from Macon, GA

Comments about Pam Cooking Spray:

I have atleast 3 different varieties of Pam in my kitchen!  I have the Grill version and it works great when we are grilling.  I have the Baking version...I bake a lot of cakes and have never had one stick when I used Pam Baking!  And I have the original which I use for making pancakes and waffles for my kids.  I also use it for many other things like scrambling eggs, etc.  I have never had a problem with any of them!  They make cooking easier!