Other Kitchen Cleaners:
Palmolive
Palmolive Spring Sensations Liquid Soap, Fresh Green Apple

Palmolive Spring Sensations Liquid Soap, Fresh Green Apple

Like Washing Dishes In An Apple Orchard

I'm generally brand-loyal when it comes to my family's dish liquid.   I have flirted with Dawn from time to time, but I always seem to return to Palmolive.  My current favorite dishwashing soap is **Palmolive Spring Sensations Dish Liquid with Fresh Green Apple**.  I can always count on Palmolive dishwashing liquid to remove greasy, baked on messes without drying out my hands.  My dishes - and particularly my glassware - emerge squeaky-clean from their soapy bath.  A small dollop of the thick liquid really goes a long way.  I never fail to get a good lather that rinses easily.

Another huge plus for Palmolive Spring Sensations is the Fresh Green Apple scent - Yum!  Since dishwashing can be one of the most tedious jobs on the planet, every little thing that helps me get through the job is much appreciated.  The Green Apple fragrance just makes the whole chore of hand washing dishes more agreeable.  I almost consider it aromatherapy because I find that I don't dread the task as much when I'm splashing around apple-scented suds.  When I use it to clean my counters, it makes the whole kitchen smell fragrant.  It really is like doing the dishes in an apple orchard.

In addition to the Fresh Green Apple scent, Palmolive Spring Sensations products are available in *Crisp Cucumber Melon, Zesty Lemon, Wild Berry Blossom and Lavender*, and *Ylang*.

Overall, Palmolive is the brand of dishwashing liquid I use most often, and the **Palmolive Spring Sensations Dishwashing Liquid with Fresh Green Apple** is my current favorite variety.  The thick formula lasts a  long time, it works well to get dishes clean, and the phosphate-free soap is soft on my hands.

I like the scent, hate the taste

When the grocery and retail stores in my area stopped selling my regular Green Apple dish soap, I decided to give this one a try. As always, I smell any soap products (dish soap, shampoo, body wash, etc.) before I purchase them. Since this is a trusted brand (and smelled similar to my old dish soap) I decided to purchase it. That evening I went about my household chores which included dishes.Everything was perfect - the scent, the quality (removing grease, etc.). I felt good that I had found a replacement to the dish soap that I had loved so much. Unfortunately, this contentment ended the next morning. You see, I don't just wash my dishes - I let them soak first. Imagine my disappointment when I poured fresh hot coffee into a plastic travel mug and it had green apple soap flavor. It wasn't just my coffee either, the green apple flavor surfaced again when I used plastic travel containers, My final thoughts - Palmolive Spring Sensations Liquid Soap, Fresh Green Apple is great when it comes to cleaning dishes, but I'd rather not taste it.

A good product a great value

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Palmolive Spring Sensations Liquid Soap, Fresh Green Apple:

I have used this brand of dish washing soap for several years and now I no longer even bother to buy other brands even when they go on sale. It is a winner in all categories and my attitude is when you have a winner stick with it. Not only does this soap do a great job breaking up grease, it makes kitchen clean up a breeze. It has a pleasant smell and while I prefer the original green Palmolive it is available in several other fragrances. This soap is probably one of the best kept secrets around and while I love to catch it on sale and stock up I find that it is a great value even when it is not on sale. The cost per ounce is less that other brands plus it takes a smaller amount of this soap and the best part is this soap is mild enough that it can be used on almost anything that needs cleaning. When traveling I tuck one of the smaller trial size bottles in my suitcase. It is amazing how many times this mild soap has saved a outfit that I have a spot on.

A good dish liquid soap.

Comments about Palmolive Spring Sensations Liquid Soap, Fresh Green Apple:

I have used other Palmolive Dish Liquid soaps in the past, but it is my first time trying Palmolive Spring Sensations Liquid Soap, Fresh Green Apple. It is as good as the other Palmolive dish liquids I have used, except it has an added trait to it. The green apple fragrance, makes it much easier to do dishes with it's awesome smell around. The soap lathers well, takes off any grease from the dishes and small dollop of the soap goes a long way. I do not feel the need to dip the sponge again and again in the liquid.
Initially I was skeptical about this product, since it has thick liquid. I was worried it might leave a layer on the dishes and won't wash off, but I was wrong. The dishes come out sparkling clean and my kitchen smells like Apple Orchard while and after I am done with the dishes! I am happy with my purchase. I bought a small bottle of this dish liquid soap since it is available in many more scents and I would love to try all of them. (I bought 3 more scents)

Takes the drudgery out of tackling the dishes

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Palmolive Spring Sensations Liquid Soap, Fresh Green Apple:

I would like to recommend this product for those who want to do a good job cleaning the dishes on a budget. This product is among the least expensive where I shop, yet it has sufficient concentration to make suds that last and it effectively leaves my dishes clean after soaking and scrubbing. Even my dirtiest pots and pans with sticky residues come clean. But the best part is the scent, which smells believably like a bushel of fresh green tart apples. My sink smells so nice after the job is done, and the whole kitchen briefly smells like apples, too. It makes me feel like I did a good job and have made my home cleaner. This makes my daily life a bit more fun when I do a necessary task that's unpleasant enough to put off, such as washing the dishes, but builds up to monstrous proportions if allowed to remain undone for days. Using this soap makes me enjoy the job and the results.

Not just for cleaning dishes

Comments about Palmolive Spring Sensations Liquid Soap, Fresh Green Apple:

Actually just got done washing my dishes with Palmolive. Always has kept my dishes clean and it is fast and effective. Cuts through grease without even trying really. Has a good smell also and doesn't eat away at my hands from using it everyday. If you are cleaning a lot or just a small amount works the same been using this for 3 years now since I had to take over cleaning my mothers house because she is elderly. I clean counters ,appliances ,and floors with this stuff also. Buy this now if you do not already have it.

Smells like green apples and cleans just like Palmolive Original

Comments about Palmolive Spring Sensations Liquid Soap, Fresh Green Apple:

Palmolive Spring Sensations Liquid Soap, Fresh Green Apple is my absolute favorite of the Palmolive dish soap scented line. I love the smell of green apple that it has. I love the smell when it stays on my hands. Palmolive Spring Sensations Liquid Soap, Fresh Green Apple cleans as just as good as the Palmolive original dish soap. Just because it is scented, it does not mean it has any less cleaning power than the original Palmolive dish soap. With just a small drop the dish soap on the sponge, it would clean so many dishes without me having to reapply. Palmolive Spring Sensations Liquid Soap, Fresh Green Apple is sold at a reasonable price and since the bottle will last me for a long time, I actually found myself saving money. Instead of buying a few bottles of the other brand and having them last me only one or two weeks, I would buy one bottle of Palmolive and that would last me the same amount of time.

I Like the Green Apple Smell

Comments about Palmolive Spring Sensations Liquid Soap, Fresh Green Apple:

I like the green apple scent in this dish soap. It is something different from most dish soap scents. I am sensitive to scents and can't use a lot of the "floral" ones, so I like this variation from citrus, though I love citrus scents as well. I don't really enjoy washing dishes all that much, but having fun, enjoyable scents helps to make a boring task more enjoyable. This dish soap doesn't dry out my hands like some do in the winter, so I like it for that reason also. This soap washes dishes well and does a good job on the grease. It suds nicely, so much so that I overflowed my sink with suds several times when I first switched to it. I also have soft water, so that helps with the sudsing. It doesn't leave waterspots on the glasses like I have had with some dish soaps either. One bottle lasts a pretty long time for my large family and the cost is quite affordable, so overall I am very pleased with it.

Plain Palmolive, not ultra or special

Comments about Palmolive Spring Sensations Liquid Soap, Fresh Green Apple:

I recently purchased a Palmolive brand of dish soap that I was dissatisfied with. I usually enjoy most Palmolive items and have no issues with them. I was drawn to this particular soap because of the wonderful smell and that is about all good I have to say about it. Once I started using it I noticed it seemed very watery and barely would lather up. We all know that more lather and suds are better and help to clean your dishes better. This soap was used up in no time because of the lack of suds and it just poured out of the bottle. It was so watery you didn't have to squeeze you could just turn it up and like I said it would pour out. I was very unhappy with this product and will not buy it again. I would also not recommend it to anyone.

My favorite smelling dish soap, but not without its drawbacks

from New York, NY

Comments about Palmolive Spring Sensations Liquid Soap, Fresh Green Apple:

I have conflicting feelings on Palmolive Spring Sensations Liquid Soap, Fresh Green Apple. The Green Apple scent is my favorite smelling dish soap. I unconditionally enjoy the green apple smell that brightens the kitchen and my hands when using this Palmolive dish soap. The smell is unrivaled, I much prefer it to any of the scents offered by other brands, including my favorite, Dawn. Unfortunately, with this great scent comes a big drawback: The strong smelling Green Apple scent leaves my dishes and cutlery tasting of green apple. This is extremely unfortunate and as a result I no longer use Palmolive Green Apple.

In terms of performance, I find Palmolive to clean dishes well, it cuts the grease and leaves them clean, although I do have to use more liquid than with Dawn to get comparable results. Dawn is my gold standard in terms of liquid soap, no other brand can come close when comparing performance levels. Palmolive is still one of the better cleaning dish soaps, unfortunately the problem with leaving my dishes and cutlery tasting of green apple negates its performance and as such I would rate Palmolive 3 stars for performance, 5 stars for scent and 4 stars overall.

Great cleaning soap

from Flintstone, GA

Comments about Palmolive Spring Sensations Liquid Soap, Fresh Green Apple:

This dish soap does the job well. A little bit of it creates a good bit of soapy lather. Along with some elbow grease pots and pans scrub out quite nicely using it. I love the smell of fresh green apple. Being able to do the dishes while smelling a pleasing sense certainly helps complete the task. Of course only a little bit of soap is needed for each job so a small container of this will last a long time. I would recommend this to a friend who loves to wash using something that smells delicious. I like the see-through container in which it comes as well. This allows me to see how much soap is left before I need to buy any more.

Ultra Palmolive in Green Apple smells, and cleans great.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Palmolive Spring Sensations Liquid Soap, Fresh Green Apple:

My last bottle of Palmolive was a larger bottle and regular strength. This time I bought the Ultra Sensations Liquid Soap in Fresh Green Apple. The size of the bottle is 10 fluid ounce (295 ml).

When I first used this dish detergent I got lots of bubbles, and the fruity smell of the green apple came wafting up to me.

I did the dishes, and had one greasy pan. The Palmolive dish soap had no problems in getting everything clean.

I used about the same amount as I do with Dawn concentrated liquid, and this was on sale for 99 cents.

I am very happy with it, and if it is on sale again, I will certainly buy it.