Other Kitchen Cleaners:

Palmolive Scrub Buster Dishsoap with microbeads

cleans better than dawn

from Morganton, NC

Comments about Palmolive Scrub Buster Dishsoap with microbeads:

I love this dishwashing soap.  It didnt try my skin out and the smell was not overpowering.  I usually use dawn, but a friend told me i should try it.  Unlike dawn i felt like the soap stayed longer.  i didnt wind up having to add more to finish the last few dishes.  It got my plastic dishes squeeky clean.  will definetly be using this brand from now on.

Great Product cleans better than most

from Palm Coast, FL

Pros

Cons

Comments about Palmolive Scrub Buster Dishsoap with microbeads:

I have used many a dish-washing detergent in my days but the Palmolive scrub buster with micro-beads is really good .

I originally bought it because it was on sale and I saw it was new . I did not think I would be writing a review about it because, a dish soap is a dish soap but I really like this stuff .

I found that it really does well on dry food especially casserole dishes and it smells great .

To be honest I was not crazy about Palmolive detergent in the past it was just Ok .I have been using dawn for years ,but dawn tends to dry out my hands and Palmolive is kinder to hands but not so good at cleaning .Now with this scrub buster I can have clean dishes ,nice smell and not so dry hands .

the price is also good and it comes on sale a lot