4.9
Other Kitchen Cleaners:
Palmolive

4.9

Smells great and cleans wonderful.

Comments about Palmolive Oxy Plus Power Degreaser:

It says it in the name, Palmolive Oxy Plus Power Degreaser removes all grease and any residue from your dishes. Because it is scented, I thought it would not clean as good as the original Palmolive, but I was wrong. It actually did a great job with the dishes. It cleaned even better than the original Palmolive, leaving the dishes spotless and shiny. Not only did it clean great, but it smells great as well. With a small drop on the sponge, it would clean more dishes than I thought. Especially because it has the oxy clean, it will be giving it an extra boost to clean and your dishes will be spotless in no time. I love the smell of it and I love how great it cleans. I enjoy doing the dishes more now since the dish soap smells so good and it leaves my hands smell good as well. Palmolive is my favorite brand of dish soap and I love it even more when it came out with Palmolive Oxy Plus Power Degreaser.

I will never use anything else!

Comments about Palmolive Oxy Plus Power Degreaser:

I absolutely adore Palmolive Oxy Plus Power Degreaser! I had been bouncing from one dish soap to the next, just buying whatever was on sale for a long time. None of them seemed to be any better than the others so I finally started to just buy the store brand. Then I got a coupon for this soap and it actually bubbles and stays sudsy through all of my dishes even though I just put in a little. Also it seems like it cuts right through any grease that is left on my dishes. No more scrub, rinse, repeat 50 times to get a bowl clean!!! I had been going through sponges like crazy trying to solve this problem, but now all I have to use is a rag and Palmolive's soap. It has literally cut the time I spend doing dishes in half! It smells good too. I have only used one scent and yes it still smells like soap but there's also a hint of citrus and I like that. If you are having trouble with soap not actually seeming to get your dishes clean or not remaining bubbly, I would suggest very strongly that you give this a try! You won't be disappointed!

Palmolive Oxy Plus Degreaser Wins the Dish- Cleaning Battle

from Houston, TX

Comments about Palmolive Oxy Plus Power Degreaser:

Washing dishes is a must, and that includes washing some dishes by hand because they cannot be cleaned effectively by an automatic dishwasher. There are more then enough dishwashing liquids to satisfy most needs, but if grease relief is an important fact then I suggest using **Palmolive Oxy Plus Power Degreaser.**

**Dishliquid Facts and Commentary:**

Palmolive Oxy Plus Power Degreaser is a golden- colored dishwashing liquid sold in a small bottle. It contains more than just ordinary dishwashing soap- there is also a good deal of added degreasers in this product that help to break down grease quickly, taking it away from the surface of dishes and leaving them squeaky clean.

Palmolive Oxy Plus Power Degreaser has a soapy scent and its cleaning ability is second to none. The grease fighting properties of this product are obvious- just a small amount applied to a greasy skillet breaks the grease apart in seconds. And the Oxy cleaning abilities are great, too. The product attacks even baked on stains quickly and easily, requiring less scrubbing to break stains free from dishes.

Palmolive Oxy Plus Power Degreaser gets the dishes clean as promised and there is one other pleasant surprise: The price is very reasonable. The bottle is smaller than average, but even on a per- ounce basis, the price is less than that of many other brands.

**My Final Viewpoint:**

Greasy dishes are a fact of like, but Palmolive Oxy Plus Power Degreaser is ready to answer the challenge. I like this product better than the others in the Palmolive lineup and I rate it higher than the majority of other brands- including those with much higher price tags. It attacks grease, attacks baked- on stains, and gets all of your dishes clean as a whistle with only minimal effort.

from Crystal Lake, IL

Comments about Palmolive Oxy Plus Power Degreaser:

When it comes to dish washing by hand it is best to have a liquid dish soap that has degreaser in it. It is also nice to have one that is gentle on your hands. That is why I purchased Palmolive Oxy Power Plus Degreaser. The 10 fluid oz bottle cost me just .99 which is great for a name brand product like this.

The bottle is a bit smaller then what I am used to but that seems to be the trend with dish soaps these days, they seem to be coming in smaller bottles and are more concentrated then they used to be. The Palmolive Oxy Plus Power Degreaser is concentrated so a small bottle will last you as long as a larger bottle as long as you don't over use it. Usually just one small squirt will fill my sink up sudsy water. I wash dishes every night and sometimes more often and this small bottle has lasted me since January. There is actually a small amount left.

Usually I like dish soaps with some kind of fragrance. I personally love a lemon fragranced dish washing detergent. This does not have a fruity scent. There is a scent but it is more just like a normal kind of soap fragrance.

The bottle is shaped like a typical larger bottle of dish detergent, fat on the bottom this in the middle and a little fatter on top, kind of like an hour glass shape which is easy to hold in your hands.

Palmolive Oxy Plus Power Degreaser does really fight grease. I usually don't even have to soak things when I use this. When I was greasy pans etc. with this they come clean really easily and the grease disappears. I have also used it to help unclog my drain when it was full of grease and the water wouldn't go down, and simipl poured some baking soda, vineger and then pour hot water over it and squirted the Palmolive with Oxy at the same time. The clog cleared right up.

This is a very good dishwashing liquid that really works nicely especially on greasy dishes and even the price is right. I do recommend Palmolive Plus Oxy Power Degreaser.

A little goes a long way!!

from Sherman Oaks, CA

Comments about Palmolive Oxy Plus Power Degreaser:

I was looking for a dishwashing soap that would clean greasy pans with tons of stuck on food that would not dry out my hands. There are so many products out there that would say they do that, but, really, they do a half hearted attempt to do it. Or they just aren't tough enough. I ran out of detergent tabs for my machine and had some of the Palmolive Oxy that I had bought a couple of months back on sale. My husband had made chicken fried steaks for lunch the other day which left the non-stick (ha!) pan pretty difficult to clean. I knew it would never come out if I washed it right away so I soaked it with a couple of drops of the liquid and left it there for about an hour. When I came back, almost all of the grease had absorbed the liquid and wiped away pretty cleanly. I can't say all of it came off because it didn't but I was suprised at how nice it cleaned the pan. Plus, my hands weren't dried out or smelled like cleaning chemicals. I was hoping the scent would be more of lemony, but it was very light, it could use a little more, in my opinion.

Palmolive Oxy Plus Power Degreaser really cuts grease!!

from Guys Mills, PA

Comments about Palmolive Oxy Plus Power Degreaser:

I was having trouble with my dishes having a greasy film after I had washed them so I searched for a dish soap that had degreaser in it and tried Palmolive Oxy Plus Power Degreaser first.  Well, I stuck with my first choice because it worked so good!

I'm a homemaker and cook all our meals so we have a lot of greasy pots and pans!  This soap really makes cleanup easy!  When I have something extra greasy I just squirt some of the dish soap right on the item and scrub-a-dub!  It gets all the grease off so well!

My one negative point is that it leaves my hands dried out.  But I love using lotion so this isn't a problem for me!  And I figured that if it's going to take the oil off of pots and pans it's going to take the oil off of my hands as well!  It's doing what it's supposed to do!;)

I would definitely recommend this product to a friend!  I have found it most helpful in getting my dishes sparkling clean!

Palmolive Oxy Plus Power Degreaser Knocks The Stuck On Food Off

from Millington, TN

Comments about Palmolive Oxy Plus Power Degreaser:

Palmolive Oxy Plus Degreaser Dish Soap is my favorite of all dish soaps. It does not take that much to do a regular load of dishes, which is great for a budget-minded family. I usually use two drops and it gets the job done. The Oxy Plus Power Degreaser helps you get hard to remove food or stains out with the degreaser that is in it. It's like it goes to work on a stain with immediate contact. For extreme hard stains I suggest letting it soak in your water for 2 or 3 minutes and then resume washing. Another benefit that I have come to like about the Palmolive Oxy Plus Degreaser Dish Soap is that it is not harsh on my hands like some of the others that are on the market.One complaint that I have had in the past with dish soaps is the buildup that is left behind on pots and pans, I am very happy that there is no buildup left behind after rinsing. My dishes come out sparkling clean after washing them. I have made this my main dish soap in my home.