4.8

Cons

Pregnant Woman's Best Friend

from TX

Comments about Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula w/Vitamin E Skin Therapy Oil:

I have had three children and no stretch marks whatsoever. My OB mentioned this product to me when I got pregnant the first time and I used it non-stop throughout my pregnancy. Anytime my skin felt like it was beginning to stretch, I would lather around my stomach and sides. The oil did not leave my skin oily, but instead absorbed easily into my skin and left it feeling moisturized all day long. The scent is not bad. I would follow up by applying my favorite scented lotion on top.

The scent is not the best, but I didn't mind it. The effectiveness of the product was well worth it. The cocoa butter scent is a little strong and unnatural, but overall I enjoy this product.

Absorption
Absorbed easily and quickly into skin. The oil does not leave an oily film on my skin and the oil works great all day long. I preferred to use right after my showers when my skin was the softest.

Very effective, did a great job at protecting my skin from possible stretch marks.

• Absorption:

Good option for skin during pregnancy

Comments about Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula w/Vitamin E Skin Therapy Oil:

My skin has been so dry and itchy during pregnancy. I have been applying baby oil when I finish showering, but started looking for something to target pregnancy skin. This oil has been great for me, and I am happy to find a moisturizer with cocoa butter and vitamin e. I am prone to stretch marks, but none so far!

During pregnancy, every scent is a bit stronger, and this one is noticeable (more than standard baby or mineral oil). It's not terrible, and I can tolerate it. At least it is natural and not a perfume scent. It smells like other cocoa butter products - similar to a vanilla coconut scent.

Absorption
I like being able to spray the oil to apply it, rather than dab and run. I let it sit on my skin for a few minutes, then rub it in. Being an oil, it won't absorb as quickly as a lotion. However, after a bit it was fine and didn't leave my skin greasy.

My skin is much less itchy after using this oil. It can be used right after the shower, or on dry skin. No stretch marks yet, but I still have some time to go.

Not too bad.

from TN

Comments about Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula w/Vitamin E Skin Therapy Oil:

I first tried Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Skin Therapy Oil when a friend recommended it for my dry, damaged skin on my feet. Every winter my feet get awfully dry, I guess from wearing socks and shoes all the time. Anyway, I thought the oil worked pretty well, but it is not my favorite. I do think it helped with my dry skin though. What I did not like about the oil is how long it takes to really soak in. Since I was using it on my feet, I really needed it to soak in faster than it did. I would recommend others to try it if they have the time to let it soak in before getting dressed or touching a lot of stuff.

I did not have a problem with the scent. It wasn't the normal girly smell that I would normally like, but after it soaks in you cannot really smell it anymore anyway.

Absorption
It does eventually absorb really well, it just takes a while. It takes about five minutes, which sometimes is a long time to me because my toddler keeps me on my feet constantly.

This oil does help with dry skin. I am not sure if it would work for aging skin and such since I did not use it for that reason, but it does work pretty good for moisturizing.

• Absorption:

Excellent product! Goodbye stretch marks!

from Kansas

Comments about Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula w/Vitamin E Skin Therapy Oil:

This is one of my favorite moisturizing lotions EVER. Well, it's sort of a lotion. Either way it's GREAT! It moisturizes your skin amazingly and helps fade stretch marks QUICK. It's fantastic!

I've always like Palmers Cocoa Butter products so when I saw this I had to try it. I have extremely dry skin especially in the winter. I also have stretch marks which I really wanted to try to get to fade as quickly as possible. Those are the two reasons I bought the product and I'm SO glad I tried it.

The Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula w/Vitamin E Skin Therapy Oil absorbs into your skin fairly quick. Unlike a lot of items with vitamin E oil in them this one does not leave a greasy feel on your skin. The oil also does not stain your clothing, which is good. You can immediately feel the difference in your skin. It is SO much more hydrated and feels much healthier.

Now for the stretch mark aspect. I rubbed in on the area where I had stretch marks at each morning and night and noticed they started to fade in about 2 weeks, which is quick! I've never had a product begin to fade stretch marks that quickly before.

I highly recommend this product if you have dry skin or stretch marks you want to get rid of. It's SO effective!

• Absorption:

Palmer's makes skin soft!

Comments about Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula w/Vitamin E Skin Therapy Oil:

I received a sample of Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil with an online order of other products. It is marked for the face and claims to improve the appearance of fine lines, dark spots, uneven skin tone and aging skin. I put it on my face, neck and arms and it looked very greasy on my skin, but it absorbed after about five minutes. After it was absorbed, I put lotion on top of it. While rubbing the lotion in, I noticed that my skin was extremely soft. I will buy the product just for the fact that it softens my skin.

It does not have what I would consider a good scent, but it is very light. I didn't even notice the scent once it absorbed into my skin.

Absorption
This oil looked oily after it was first applied but absorbed completely within five minutes.

I can't vouch for whether it does the things it claims on the package because I only received a small sample, but if you are looking for soft, silky skin, this is the product for you. I am going to buy a bottle of it after my sample runs out!

One word, Fantastic.

Comments about Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula w/Vitamin E Skin Therapy Oil:

I love this stuff. I used it during both of my pregnancies and i am still using it. There are a lot of lotions out there that leave my skin all oily. I can't stand that. This is definitely the best one I have found just for that reason alone. But I also like the fact it does wonders for dry skin. I am always itchy due to dry skin, always. But when i use this I feel fine, my skin feels and looks amazing. Now, for any lotion to work on itchy skin (especially youre stomache) while pregnant that is just the best thing EVER. I was really big and uncomfortable during both of my pregnancies and this alone made a huge difference. Being big, hot, and itchy? Not the greatest experience. But this took care of that. And I have heard that it can help prevent stretch marks. If you arent scratching your stomach it will help prevent them. Unless you gain a lot of weight or they run in your family. I say if you are worried about them why not try everything to prevent them? Lastly, the smell is amazing. Just fantastic.

This is one of my absolute favorite scents. It just smells so good. right before bed after my shower I find it helps me sleep if I put it on.

Absorption
Seriously, just rub some on. No oily gross feeling after youre done. And it makes your skin feel amazing. Not to mention it lasts forever.

If what youre looking for is soft, silky amazing looking skin this is exactly what you should buy. I love it. And that is exactly how I feel when I use it.

Works as promised!

Comments about Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula w/Vitamin E Skin Therapy Oil:

I have used Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Skin Therapy Oil in the past and found it really useful. It works as promised. I use it on my face and body and saw a remarkable improvement in my skin tone. Also, it helped in the removal of some minor marks on my arms. I saw them diminishing with regular use. My skin feels smooth and soft instantly and this oil is non-greasy and non-staining so I don't have to worry about it staining my clothes. And it absorbs really quickly and does not leave a sticky residue behind. That is one thing I really like about this oil, I have tried other oils as well and ended up staining my clothes, which were really difficult to get out. So, whenever I feel like using an oil, Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Skin Therapy Oil is the only one I use. Sometimes I also use this oil as a bath oil for a deep moisturizing treatment and my skin feels so smooth afterwards. Great oil!

Love Palmer's Cocoa Butter Products

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula w/Vitamin E Skin Therapy Oil:

I really love Palmer's Cocoa Butter products, and the Skin Therapy Oil is no exception. I received the therapy oil in a group of products that also came with stretch mark cream and the regular Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion. I really liked the skin therapy oil and will tell you why. First, even though it is an oil, it is not greasy. It soaks into the skin very quickly and leaves a smooth and soft texture behind. It is also very moisturizing. I was very impressed with how much moisture it seemed to give back to my skin. I also like it because it is good for scars, but I have not used it long enough to say whether it would diminish the appearance of a scar. I think the Palmer's brand is one that you can trust and would definitely recommend the Skin Therapy Oil if your skin needs some tender loving care.

Absorption
This product absorbs very well into the skin and does not feel oily or greasy like some oils.

Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Skin Therapy Oil

Comments about Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula w/Vitamin E Skin Therapy Oil:

I started buying Palmers' Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Skin Therapy Oil ten months ago when I found out I was pregnant with my third child. With my first two children I always used regular Palmers' Cocoa Butter Lotion to help try to prevent stretch marks and it worked amazing ten years ago when I was pregnant at the age of 20. Well now that I found out at the age of 31 that I was once again pregnant; I planned to continue using regular Palmers' Cocoa Butter Lotion tntil a friend of mine told me about a new product from the same brand I used to love so much ten years ago when I was pregnant; so when she told me about Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Skin Therapy Oil; I went to the store that very same day and purchased some. I just delivered my third child January 23, 2014 and still don't have a single stretch mark. This stuff is amazing; I would almost call it a miracle drug.

Absorption
Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Skin Therapy Oil doesn't absorb as fast as the regular Palmers Cocoa Butter Lotion we all grew up with and loved; however that's why I think it works so well to prevent dry and cracked skin and stretch marks.

• Absorption:

I like this skin treatment

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula w/Vitamin E Skin Therapy Oil:

I recently bought this therapy oil and have been using it for about a month. I bought it hoping it would help lessen the appearance of stretch marks that I have as a result of my pregnancy. It smells nice and absorbs nicely into your skin, instantly making it feel softer. I put it on before bed, and rub it into my skin. I have also poured some into a bath a couple of times for extra moisturization, which was nice but made the bottom of the tub slippery. One thing I don't like about it is that the top of the bottle is like that of a spray bottle, and it is hard to dispense when you already have some of the oil on your hands (they get slippery!) At this point I have no idea if it is actually doing anything for my stretch marks, but I figure it can't hurt anything. Hopefully after continued use it will be more clear if it is improving the look of them. If nothing else, it's a nice moisturizer!