Other Diaper Rash Creams:

Palmer's Bottom Butter

Palmer's Bottom Butter is a lifesaver

from Matthews, NC

Comments about Palmer's Bottom Butter:

I love, love, love Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Bottom Butter. It really is a life saver. My daughter doesn't get rashes very often, but when she does, all it takes is one application of this stuff to get her rash feeling and looking better. It's also great for preventing them. Like at nighttime or during slightly long car rides. I like the fact that this feels and spreads just like a body butter, it's not gooey or messy. My daughter never complains that this stings either, so it must feel like regular lotion to her. Also, my daughter has baby eczema and chronic dry skin, so we usually can't use scented products on her. This however, is an exception. It smells faintly of chocolate cocoa, like other Palmer's Cocoa Butter products, and doesn't contain any other harsh fragrances. I find it gentle enough to use everyday, which I wouldn't do with other diaper rash creams on the market. This will always be in my household.

It treats the rash, provides a barrier, and really soothes the skin.

The best, and it smells like chocolate:)

from Escondido, CA

Comments about Palmer's Bottom Butter:

I only use Palmer's Bottom Butter!!  I have used every one on the  market practically, like Bourdeaux Butt Paste, A+E Ointment, Balmex, even the store brands.  This one is great, the instant i put it on, I can tell she feels better, and it doesn't sting her.  And if I have excess on my hands, it doubles as lotion!!

Not gooey or sticky, smells great!

from Arlington, TX

Comments about Palmer's Bottom Butter:

I tried something different with my fourth child.  My first two I stuck to the usual, zinc based products which were sticky and messy.  With my third I used an expensive organic diaper rash cream which worked great but was costly.  I picked up some bottom butter with my fourth and decided to give it a try.  Wow!  I love it.  It is not messy but stays on and the smell is great.

Loooooooove It!

from Edmond, OK

Comments about Palmer's Bottom Butter:

I didn't know about Palmer's Bottom Butter with my first baby, but I use it all the time with my second precious little. I have used A&D Original (my favorite with the first, after trying Balmex, Butt Paste, and Desitin), and it worked pretty well with my first. My second baby didn't do so well with it. His little bottom would still get red unless i globbed it on super thick. I tried Aquafor with my second baby, and it was great at healing the diaper rash, but not necessarily preventing it. Which brings us to Palmer's Bottom Butter. This works so well. My second baby's bottom hasn't been red a single time since we started using Palmer's Bottom Butter, and it only takes a little bit. It is amazing. Priced pretty average...and it smells great!!! I love it, and am only buying it from now on. I even have several of the mini tubes to keep in my diaper bag and give to friends.

Don't waste your money

from Seattle, WA

Comments about Palmer's Bottom Butter:

Palmer's Bottom Butter with Pure cocoa butter, Viatamins A, D & Pro Viatamin B5. Its suppose to help prevent, soothe and treat diaper rash. The one good thing I can say about this product is that it is not tested on animals.

The thing about this diaper rash cream is that it does not do anything. I tried testing it myself by applying it to fabric and pouring water on it. This was a huge waste of money. Its affordable though. And it smells just like any other cocoa butter product, I just dont think it should be used to treat a babies diaper rash.