Other Diaper Rash Creams:

Paladin Diaper Rash Ointment

Look no further...

from Springfield, IL

Comments about Paladin Diaper Rash Ointment:

I had six children and this was the only effective cream we found. Paladin out performed the medicated creams the doctors recommended. Our local pharmacist led us to this product and we never strayed. So glad it is still on the market - will be buying for my grandson!

The best on the market.

Best product I have EVER used!

from Belvidere, IL

Comments about Paladin Diaper Rash Ointment:

My son had a horrible diaper rash and I had a prescription diaper cream that didn't seem to be helping.  We were at my aunt's house who asked if I had tried the paladin on it, I hadn't even heard of it.  But I was willing to try ANYTHING, his butt was bleeding!  So I tried it.  Within 24 hrs his bottom was almost completely healed.  That was 17 yrs ago, I have had 3 more children since and have used nothing but paladin and have never had and more diaper rashes EVER.  We even use it on mystery rashes!  Works great!  When I moved to a state that didn't sell paladin, I had my aunt send me cases at a time.  I always have some on hand!

The Best for Diaper Rash

from Springfield, IL

Comments about Paladin Diaper Rash Ointment:

I had my kids starting at 18 years ago when i had my oldest you use what you find. I had my son 15 years ago and the diaper rash creams out there was not working on him, so i went to the store and starting buying diaper rash creams one at a time to see what would work.Nothing was working and his rash was getting so bad it started bleeding. I was buying kinds i never even heard of and I came across one called paladin its in a pink and white tub. So I thought why not buy it and try it could not hurt right. So I went home and tried it, after the first day I noticed a change so I continued to use it for about three days and it cleared it up. So I used it for my third child and now I made my oldest daughter buy it and use it on my granddaughter. I will not use anything else this is the best out there. If anybody ask what to use I tell them to find this. I even I got  my sister in law to use it with all three of her kids and she will not use any thing else either. If you ever need to use diaper rash creams this is the one to buy and your baby will be cleared up in about three days.