View more body lotions

Other Body Lotions:
Pacquin
Pacquin Plus Hand & Body Cream

Pacquin Plus Hand & Body Cream

Pacquins Plus Hand Cream is the best EVER for dry skin.

from State College, PA

Comments about Pacquin Plus Hand & Body Cream:

My family has been using Pacquins Plus for over 50 years.  I have tried several other products and nothing compares.  Not only the women in my family have used it, but the men too!  I have emailed Johnson and Johnson, and I am calling them too.  I don't know what we'll do if they the company doesn't bring it back; our stockpile is almost gone, and we can't afford the online prices!

Dry Skin Relief

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Pacquin Plus Hand & Body Cream:

A friend of mine recommended this product to me, and I have to say that when I first used it, I fell in love with **Pacquin Plus Hand & Body Cream**.  This was instant relief to my dry hands and feet and I could use it everyday.  The product is a thick cream, which goes on easily, but doesn't feel oily or greasy.  I use this on my hands and feet and it really seems to get rid of flaky skin and harsh calluses on my toes from walking around barefoot.  The formula doesn't have a heavy or medicine scent and can be used everyday because it is soft and gentle.  I like that the product is absorbed into my skin quickly, and really makes my skin softer and smoother.  The formula is great for moisturizing my skin and really adds moisture to my hands and feet so that they look healthier and feel great.  This is a perfect way to spoil yourself because it is like a spa treatment for your skin at home.  This is truly a great lotion and moisturizer and amazing relief for my dry skin.

Great product.., no side effects for me, just great skin!

from Coram, NY

Comments about Pacquin Plus Hand & Body Cream:

I'll miss Paquin Dry Skin Cream.  I've been using it as a facial moisturizer for more than 15 years! It is not greasy, doesn't irritate my skin, doesn't have a fragrance that triggers allergic reactions, and reasonably priced.  The only side effect has been smooth skin!  Bring back the product.