Other Knives & Cutleries:

Prepology Nonstick Color Coated Paring Knives

I would buy them again

from Msila

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Comfortable Grip
  • Easy To Clean
  • Quality Construction
  • Stays Sharp

Cons

• Bread
    • Meat
    • Veggies

Comments about Prepology Nonstick Color Coated Paring Knives:

I think that this kind of knifs i very important in our kitchen so i recommend a lot

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

COLOR COATING FOR SPECIFIC FOODS

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Prepology Nonstick Color Coated Paring Knives:

Prepology has a great line of kitchen items. One of them is their line of great knives.I have used these for a long time.They are very sharp and they do a good job.They are nonstick so you can just glide right through anything you are cutting.They are very comfortable in your hand and have a nonslip grip.The different colors allow you to choose a certain color, for example to use for meat,fruits or vegetables to avoid cross contamination.This is to me a very smart and practical idea.They each have a cover to make it safer to store in the drawer.These knives are 31/2 inch blades and 8in. long.They are made of steel construction.

I use these for everything.One extra good thing they are perfect for is cutting corn off the cob. I freeze corn in the summmer and this knife is just the trick.They stay really sharp for a long time.Just a quick few passes in a knife sharpener and they are just like new. I call these the problem free knife set.They are really great. Give them a try.