Other Frozen Foods:

Cons

Nasty!

from Washington DC

Comments about PF Chang Home Menu - Orange Chicken:

Disgusting. Mushy chicken, hard soybeans, and the taste of blended orange peel that has been sitting in a barn for six months. Makes you feel like you're about to throw up. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

I would never buy this product again

from Colorado Springs CO

Comments about PF Chang Home Menu - Orange Chicken:

My son and I both thought he orange chicken was very bad. The flavor was like licking on a bitter orange peel while trying to eat and the chicken texture was very soft and mushy - could not eat it - and will not buy it again

A frozen orange chicken Chinese food entree.

Comments about PF Chang Home Menu - Orange Chicken:

PF Change Home Menu Orange Chicken is pretty dang good for a frozen Chinese Food entree. The flavor is great! It tastes like what you would order from your favorite Chinese food restaurant. The texture isn't quite as good, but I think that's pretty typical of frozen foods.

tasty but incredibly high in sodium

from Sherman Oaks, CA

Comments about PF Chang Home Menu - Orange Chicken:

PF Chang's Orange chicken is my favorite menu item (not really my husband's) but it was the item with the lowest in sodium that the Frozen Food section happened to carry when we went to the market. It was very flavorful and tasty. The only issue is that the sodium content is incredibly high (1030 mg, which is 43% of YOUR DAILY INTAKE). Since my husband is on a very strict low sodium intake, he couldn't have as much as he wanted. But he did like it and he isn't much of a PF Chang's fan (the restaurant is saltier than the frozen line they are producing). If they made a lower sodium line, I would definitely be buying this more and more. Also, the chicken pieces has a bit more batter than I am used to. There was more batter than chicken in some pieces which defeats the purpose. I would have given it more stars if there was more chicken than batter and a lot less sodium.

Great tasting

from Carson, CA

Comments about PF Chang Home Menu - Orange Chicken:

I got home and made this it was so easy and taste so good, it did have a little bit too much sauce for me since I am watching my weight to much sodium is no good. so what I did was take some of the sauce blocks out and only left 3. The orange chicken is my favorite I added brownrice and it was delicious, I even took some for lunch the next day. Great quality frozen dinner.

Great Meal for 2

from Larned, KS

Comments about PF Chang Home Menu - Orange Chicken:

Pf Chang Home Menu - Orange Chicken is pretty good! For coming out of the freezer it is a bit shocking! It taste really good and I love the fresh taste it has and the brocolli. We don't eat a ton of frozen foods but we do on occasion and I would recommend this to anyone who wants a fast and easy meal at home, and wants it to not taste like it came out of the freezer section! The only thing I didn't love was the edamamie but I hadn't tried them before so I didn't know what it would taste like. Also it is a bit pricey for the amount you get. For 2 their was small helpings and we had to have other stuff along with it.

great

from Tooele, UT

Comments about PF Chang Home Menu - Orange Chicken:

I think that the PF Changs home menu items are great. I used to by viola all the time but now that i have tried this i will probably eat it most of the time. It had great flavor and texture the price was a little high compared to the comptition but the quality was much better. The only other down side i seen was that if you are a big eater like me, it really is not enough for two.