Other Magazines:

from Big Island, VA

Pros

Cons

Comments about PACK-O-FUN Craft Magazine:

**PACK-O-FUN **A Craft Magazine by Amos Craft Publishing1 year subscription (7 issues) is $21.97I am an art teacher at a local Arts Academy, a Mom, a homeschooler and a holiday nut and so crafts are a fun part of my life. There are so many [great craft resources on line][1] but I still love craft magazines that I can hold in my hand and flip through at my leisure. **PACK-O-FUN** has been around for over 50 years and they just keep getting better and better. When you've been teaching or crafting for years, all the resources just seem to have the same ideas after awhile but PACK-O-FUN always pleasantly surprises me unique ideas like a "bee" bird-feeder made from an old shoe or a "Souper Teacher" soup bowl.Why I Like PACK-O-FUN craft magazine:*Ideas for every holiday and season*Projects for all ages*Uses many inexpensive and household items*Many craft projects perfect for large groups*Education related crafts like Egyptian masks*Reproducable patterns*Fun ideas for decorations and activities for birthday partiesOne of my favorite ideas from **PACK-O-FUN** was for recycling paper bags with handles into "stocking" gfit bags. This idea was so easy, cute, low cost and "green." I also loved the idea for Sports Ornaments that added a simple Santa hats to easy-to-make soccer balls, basketballs and baseballs. They made very cute gifts for the kids' coaches and friends. ***My Viewpoint:***If you enjoy making fun, inexpensive and unique crafts, PACK-O-FUN is a worthwhile craft magazine. It may be available at your local library too.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Favorite-Web-Sites-for-Kids-Holiday-Arts-Crafts-review-8c8d4