P&G eStore

P&G eStore

Everything My Household Needs In One Place

from Va

Comments about P&G eStore:

I had signed up with Procter & Gamble a few years ago and just recently started placing orders through P&GeStore. When shopping in a large discount store I wasn't fully aware of which products P&G actually made. When I first shopped at the P&GeStore I was surprised at how many products they manufacture. My first order with them was for makeup and feminine products. I like that they sale larger quantities in a package and offer coupons that are applied to my purchase when I checkout. I wasn't aware that CoverGirl was a brand of P&G along with other products, so browsing this store educated me on all of their products. I only make a purchase when I am saving money because their prices aren't any better than in store prices. But it is convenient to have products I need in stock, especially feminine products. I've ordered toothpaste, makeup and feminine products so far and sure to place an order in the near future, I keep an eye out for promotional sales and try to always order when they offer a coupon. Most of the time the coupon is for 2 of one product so I feel forced to buy more than I need just to get a discount. There is a standard shipping fee and the products arrive fairly fast. I will continue to shop at the P&GeStore to stock up on household products, it is a convenient way to never run out of anything. I love all of P&G's products!

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Only for convenience

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about P&G eStore:

I have to say, initially I was actually excited to hear about the store in general. I figured a lot of my favorite products from the brand would be readily available and at the very least, some what cheaper than the prices at a regular store. In general, some of the things I initially thought were true and they actually came in handle most recently for me. There travel and trial size selection, although small, was quite well received by me on my last trip. I spent more than twenty five dollars so I didn't need to pay for shipping. They also post some of their coupons online on their site. I thought that was kind of cool too. Delivery took as long as I had expected, about 6 days for my initial delivery. I enjoyed the convenience of not having to travel to the store, in the snow to pick up some of the items I needed to travel with. It actually made this trip a little easier on me and, everything arrived as expected without incident. Overall, they were efficient with the shipping process and it was a bit more convenient but, it would have been cheaper for me to go to the store and buy it there.

One-Stop Shopping!

from Ohio

Comments about P&G eStore:

I was amazed when I heard about P&G eStore! My sister told me about the site and I logged on and immediately saved hundreds of dollars on diapers, wipes and pretty much anything under the moon when we had our first child. I still shop P&G eStore for many of my household items. I purchase my laundry detergent and fabric softener in bulk from the site. You can also find great deals on beauty products and personal care items. I always received free shipping on all of my orders greater than $25.00. It is a great site for anyone shopping online for home products and especially for new moms when travelling in and out of the house isn't an option. The prices are pretty competitive and after doing my research I saved loads of money thanks to there innovative and user-friendly site! The site itself is very easy to navigate and the customer service has always been extremely helpful with any questions I had. My orders usually shipped at lightening speed and delivered right on time. I am a very happy customer!

This is a great site and low minimum for free shipping

Comments about P&G eStore:

I don't know when Proctor and Gamble started their own store, but I wish I'd found it sooner. One of my favorite products is the Bounty select a size. I have trouble finding them in my area. Not only did this site have them, but they are priced competitively at $9.99 for an eight pack. That's the same amount I pay when I can find them at the drug store near my house. Free shipping starts at only twenty five dollars. It's pretty easy for me to find twenty five dollars worth of home and beauty products.
There's also a clearance section that has some pretty good deals, particularly on cosmetics. The CoverGirl products are less than what they are in the store, and they are current products. I also like the Bundles they have available on the site. They have some personal home bundles with things like toilet paper, paper towels and cleaners. It's a perfect gift for a newly weds or anyone who just bought a house.

This is a great website.

Comments about P&G eStore:

I think this website is great. Procter and Gamble is over so many well known products. You don't even realize how much until you start exploring their website. This website allows you to buy all those great products online. They have great deals on the site. You can buy things in bundles or buy individual products. They have a great clearance section. If you spend over 25 dollars, you get free shipping. With the free shipping, you can get things cheaper on the website than in stores. It is also organized really well. You can choose which section you want to look through which makes it easy to navigate. They sell so much that the organization keeps you from getting overwhelmed. They also have coupons available on the website so you can use them on what you buy. Most things you see in stores are available on the site. A lot of their stuff are things you would use all the time so buying them in bundles will save you money. I highly recommend shopping on this website.

Great website for all your needs!

Comments about P&G eStore:

I don't know if I ever realized just how many products come under the Proctor and Gamble name. When I visited their site pgstore.com in the past, I was really impressed with the site and all of the products available at the site.

On the site homepage, you can select the general department you are looking to shop in. These include Women, Men, Health, Baby, Home Care, and Travel. When you pick your main category, it connects you to a page where you can see all of the products in that department or further narrow down your choices. You also have the option of shopping by brands, new arrivals, or special offers.

It's really convenient to use this website for all of your shopping needs. The site is nice because it allows you to just click on a box to use coupons for your purchase. You can also read reviews made by other people who purchased the product you are interested in buying.

The checkout is easy and convenient. You can get free shipping on purchases of $25 or more, and you don't even have to worry about leaving your house to buy almost anything you could need!

Great service

from IN

Comments about P&G eStore:

I recently made my first purchase from the P&G estore. I have often browsed the page, but I really enjoy shopping in stores, using coupons and matching sales. However, recently P&G estore had an offer I could not refuse. They were offering Secret Clinical strength deodorant, along with a sample of face wash, and a coupon booklet for another free deodorant and discounts on several other Proctor and Gamble products. I was shocked at the great value the estore was offering! While I was ordering, I looked around the estore was supervised to find other products offer for a lower price than I could find in a brick and mortar store. I placed my order, and I realized this great deal would flood their orders. I could not believe when, less than a week later my order arrived in my mailbox. Great products, fantastic price and super quick delivery. I highly recommend this estore for all your Proctor and Gamble purchases!

A great place to buy all of my P&G products.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about P&G eStore:

I have used this site a couple time to purchase my P&G products and I really like it. I like that all my favorite products are in one place and it is very easy to find what I am looking for. Also, they have a great clearance section where I can get all of my favorite products for a great price. The website is easy to navigate and P&G is always offering special discounts for different reasons. I got fifteen percent off the very first time I shopped on their site! The full prices for the products are comparable to a regular store (like Walmart or Target) and some products are actually less than the store price. I would definitely recommend using this site to purchase P&G products, especially if you need a lot of something. Their shipping prices are acceptable and I got my order in a very timely fashion. The order was correct as well. I had absolutely no issues when I used this site.

Good savings and decent selection

from CHICAGO, Illinois

Comments about P&G eStore:

Good savings once coupons were activated (check box), a decent site experience with areas for improvement, good product selection but limited for the product I wanted, and free shipping with any order over $25.

I will shop at the P&G eStore again!

The good:

I saved $11 on a $25 order. It was great to see savings hit my total throughout my shopping experience!

Anytime I am able to get free shipping, I will order online. There is an icon in the upper right hand corner of the home page: Free shipping on any order over $25. The $5 shipping charge was automatically included in my subtotal once I hit $25 in my cart. Easy!

I didn't have to create an account until the end, which is nice. The site is Paypal integrated so I was able to easily pay with my Paypal account. I get so many promotional emails and the last thing I want is to sign up for another list. I send them to my promotions tab in Gmail so I don't even see them most of the time. But the option to choose whether or not I wanted to create a profile made me go ahead and do it.

The not so good:

Other discounts/coupons throughout the site were a bit confusing, though. I put an item in my cart and then noticed that there was a small check box next to the "Add to Cart" button. I had to select it and re-add the product. Then I had to go into my cart to change the quantity back to one. It would be nice if any discounts were automatically incorporated into the price, and then that you were notified of it in some other way. I can imagine that a lot of people miss this little check box.

I just switched to CoverGirl Bombshell Mascara by LashBlast and it is unavailable on the P&G eStore. I checked and I could have ordered it through the CoverGirl website but I was driven to select a retailer (Target, Drugstore.com, Amazon.com, etc.). I already had an order in progress at the eStore so I bought the old LashBlast product and will have to pick up Bombshell in the pharmacy.

The site was a little bit jumpy when I was trying to view my cart. I rolled my mouse over the cart icon in the upper right hand corner to expand the cart box and then scrolled down to view all contents of my cart and the expanded view disappeared. I had to try a few times to get it to work.

Life just got a whole lot easier with the P & G eStore!

Comments about P&G eStore:

It doesn't get any easier than this! The P & G eStore has everything I use from cleaning products, healthcare products, home accents like candles, cosmetics and everything in between! I honestly did not realize how many of the daily products my family and I use and trust are P & G products - hundreds! The greatest part is everything I buy is at amazingly low prices and literally at my fingertips. The P & G eStore is very well organized - easy to navigate and find the products I'm looking for. I can look it up by Brand name or if I can't remember the Brand, I can use the other categories to search and find what I need. What's great is when you come across an item you didn't even remember you forgot - like batteries! The shopping and payment process is simple. The coupons, clearance, and special offers are amazing. The free shipping after a purchase of $25 is great. It comes directly to my door and I don't have to fight the crowds at the brick and mortar stores OR pay the higher prices. I have recommended the P & G eStore to EVERYONE I know and they, too, absolutely love it. This is ONE-STOP shopping at it's best! Thank you, P & G eStore.