Other Fans:
Ozeri
OZF4
Ozeri Brezza II Dual Oscillating 10" High Velocity Desk Fan

Ozeri Dual Desk Fan

I got this fan in 2017 as i was looking for a desk top fan to help circulate the air in my bedroom.. ended up using it closer to my bed.. worked great for me. i highly recommend it..

Gary IN

true

Thanks Ozeri for making a fan that offers so many features..

I like all the different ways that I can use my Ozeri "desk fan". It's not just a desk fan though...I don't use my Ozeri fan on my desk, mostly because I always have a lot of paperwork on it and I don't want it blown around the room whenever I have the fan on... I don't really have the room for it on my desk anyway because of all of the clutter (I mean paperwork...lol). Another reason why I don't use my fan on my desk is because I personally do not like fans that point directly at me, so I really like the versatility of this fan for that reason as well. I usually keep it in the corner of the room and angled in a slightly upward position, which really keeps the air circulating throughout the room nicely. I like being able to change the direction of the fan and the ability to choose between the different positions and speeds that it offers. It's a nice change from the standard positions offered on most fans like it on the market. As far as the noise factor goes, it seems pretty quiet to me, but I realize that it's all relative and everyone has their own preferences. I really love being able to utilize the controls on the FRONT of the fan instead of having to reach around to the back like the majority of fans I have used in the past. One last thing I have to compliment Ozeri on is how easy it is to take the fan apart to clean it! All I have to do is remove one screw, pull the guards off and access the blades to clean them! I have had my Ozeri fan for about 2 months and I must say that I am pretty impressed so far with it! Only time will tell how long it will last and keep the air circulating in my office. Thanks Ozeri for making a fan that offers so many features that other fans of it's kind do not have.

Glen Allen, VA

Cooler air with my Ozeri Brezza II Dual Oscillating 10" Desk Fan

Isn't it wonderful when you get a product that you really love. I was sent the Ozeri Brezza II Dual Oscillating 10" Desk Fan for my personal use, by the company. First off I love the elegant design. It is compact, and being black and silver, really makes it look good. I am using it upstairs in my townhouse, as the temperature is so much hotter, than downstairs. Not only can I have it moving from side to side, on 3 different speeds, but I can also have it stationery, or moving towards the ceiling and back. I can also stop it anywhere between these settings. It really makes the air move, and cools the room, not just a 'desk' area. It has a carrying handle, so I can easily move it around. It can be mounted on the wall, and comes with the necessary screws, etc. The Ozeri fan is like having extra air conditioning upstairs. Now the temperatures of the floors are more even. Air Flow Really cools down the room. Ease of Use Turn the knob for oscillating, on speed 1, 2, or 3. The other way for non oscillating. Again 3 speeds. Push the U/D button for vertical oscillation. Durability It looks really sturdy, and I think it will last for years to come. Design Elegant black and silver design.

New Port Richey, FL