Other Stain Removers:
OxiClean
OxiClean Max Force Laundry Stain Remover Spray

OxiClean Max Force Laundry Stain Remover Spray

good product

I really like this product, it has saved me a lot of money in cleaning and also with not having to throw out my clothes. I use it a lot. I feel you do need to put a lot of the product on the stain and it is best to place on stain right away before it gets into the washer as you do not want a stain to get set in. In addition, I do find it does burn a little on the skin if you get it on your hands or arms. Just wash it off right away. I also use the powder which I also like. In addition, if you get it on sale with a coupon from the manufacturer you can save money on the product. I found it does not work that great on grease, nothing really does, but it has taken out stains that I really thought would not be removed. I would recommend testing it on a small section of the fabric first to see if there is any color change as I believe I used it once on a rug and there was a little bleaching action and ligtening of the fabric.

Not good for sensitive skin

I am allergic to almost anything so I really wasn't surprised at being allergic to Oxiclean but now I must say that I'm allergic to anything with Oxiclean in it or on the label and it seems like it is being put into an increasing number of detergents, stain removers... pretty soon they're going to be putting the stuff in cereal! (haha) It does clean well but honestly I just really don't trust the Oxiclean brand- it breaks me out much worse and much more quickly than other brands of stain cleaners so I do really wonder what they put in it. For the price it does a good job, but only if you have pretty tough skin and aren't allergic to anything. I personally prefer a bit milder product even if it does mean I have to do a little more scrubbing in the long run.

Works effectively

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about OxiClean Max Force Laundry Stain Remover Spray:

I had a party that left me with a considerable amount of stains on table linens. Most of the linens were natural fibers and so I was concerned about how I would get the stains out. A friend suggested that I try the OxiClean Max Force Laundry Stain Remover, indicating that she had used it on very fine natural fabrics without any problems. Given, that recommendation, I decided to give it a try. I found the product easy to use, the sprayer nozzle design really helps in making sure you are spraying the fabric, and not your eyes; a good safety feature when my attention is waning after many loads of laundry. I applied the product based on the directions on the back, which are easy to read and understand. And, to my surprise, the results were great. No more red wine stains, no more dark food stains from foods such as tomatoes, and no more grease stains from meat, Plus, I did not note any damage or discoloration to the fabric. Overall, I was very pleased with the results and the product.

All I can say is... #WOW

Comments about OxiClean Max Force Laundry Stain Remover Spray:

I need to add a picture of this football jersey.. and Towel OMG, I thought I was gonna have to throw the towel away. They are white again. AMAZING !!! I sprayed the towel and Football jersey, and let them set for 30 minutes. Tossed them in the wash expecting to have to repeat a couple times, but NO.. They came out bright white again in just ONE wash. THANK YOU OXYCLEAN MAX FORCE.. Satisfied beyond measure !!

Not good for sensitive skin

from Yadkinville, NC

Its good stuff

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about OxiClean Max Force Laundry Stain Remover Spray:

I bought this one day because it was on clearance and I had a coupon. At that price, it was worth it to try it. I have been using a different stain remover all my life and pretty loyal to it, and most stain removers don't live up to it. This one, OxiClean Max Force, came pretty close. The one thing I really dont like is the smell. It is a pretty strong scent to me, I use fragrance free detergent. I have found that the scent is still on the clothes I treated after the wash is finished and I have to run a second rinse cycle to get rid of it. This might not be an issue for many of you, but child has sensitive skin, and I don't want to run the risk of him getting a rash. As a stain remover, it performs pretty well. I have had several stains it did not get out the first try, but it can tackle most of them.

IT WORKS!

from Alamogordo, NM

Comments about OxiClean Max Force Laundry Stain Remover Spray:

OxyClean Max Force is the best stain remover I have ever used. Last night I used it to completely remove a tomato stain from a cotton top. I cannot think of a stain it has not worked on. Usually you can see no stain after washing. I am on my 3rd bottle and* *I have had to retreat only one or two items.

Great stain remover!

from Kingsport, TN

Comments about OxiClean Max Force Laundry Stain Remover Spray:

As a mother, I can say this stain remover works great! I have used the OxiClean gel prior to using this and I love the convenience of the spray! It works on new stains as well as set in stains. I have used it numerous times for 'diaper mishaps' on white onesies, either by treating it then rinsing in the sink and spraying and letting set in good then washing or just spraying and washing and my daughter's clothes have come out just as white as when I bought them! I love this because so many times with detergent alone, her clothes have been left stained and I love that I don't have to worry about some of my favorite outfits of hers being ruined now. I can just treat them and wash the stains right out!

My childrens stain are no match for this power

from Milford, PA

Comments about OxiClean Max Force Laundry Stain Remover Spray:

Love this stuff. I have 3 children who play hard. When I say play hard I mean it. They are always throwing curve balls to me when it comes to stains for laundry. OxiClean Max has become an essential in the laundry room. I use it to pre treat, I use it right as I am putting the clothes in, and it doesn't seem to matter when I use it. It works. I don't think it has met a stain that it does like. I have had problems with the color on some fabrics bleeding. This product will even resolve this issue. I love it. I am always on the look out for coupons for it because it can become a costly investment for the laundry but I have used other brands and they just don't compare to the reliability I get from this product. The packaging could be bigger. I use it up quickly and find myself adding it to the weekly grocery list so that I never run out. I tell everyone about this especially when there is conversation about clothes being ruined by stains.

OxiClean is the best

from Oregon, OH

Comments about OxiClean Max Force Laundry Stain Remover Spray:

I absoutley love my OxiClean Max Force Laundry Stain Remover. I use it everytime I do a load of laundry incase I miss spot treating a extra stained item. My husband visit factories and sometimes comes home with grease and dirt on his clothes and this works wonders in taking them out. My daughter washed a bright pink shirt with her whites and you know what happens when you do that...pink on the whites. We took the "pink" item and soaked them in a mixture of the OxiClean Max Force overnight and the pink was removed from 99% of the clothes. Saved her from having to buy new white shirts. Hve used it on blood and grass stains and it works GREAT. I always have it on hand and recommend it to new moms. Works great on baby stains also

Awesome but be careful

from Wichita Falls, TX

Comments about OxiClean Max Force Laundry Stain Remover Spray:

What a wonderful product! But I warn you that if you use it on colors to be sure to test a small area first . I used the product on a dark green t-shirt and the area was faded a slighty lighter than the rest of the t-shirt. You see where the stain was to begin and the stain was gone but the area was noticably different in color. The product works well on light colored cloths. I love to use on my towels and great on tmy kids things. I would recommend this spray to anyone! I still use the product regularly at my home but lucky I only ruined one t-shirt of my son's by accident. This product is better than any other stain remover I have ever purchased/tried in the past. I thought at one time it was only available on television and if I recall correctly than thank goodness it is now available at the local grocery store. Thankfully they have made this product not just a AS SEEN ON TV because I never buy anything off there.

You must use Oxiclean Max Force! I've tried them all

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about OxiClean Max Force Laundry Stain Remover Spray:

Out of every single stain removing solution, oxiclean max force is the best. I can get anything and everything out of my clothes with this. This is a great staple for moms. I can get out any color puke/poop/marker.

The only thing it doesn't is oil stains. But, with those you just put some anti-grease dish soap as a pretreat.

It's easy to use and smells good. I got it with a coupon once and was hooked. I wish there were more coupons regularly for it but oh well. It lasts me a while per bottle which is helpful. Just spray it on and you can even rub it around a little to save some product.

It is great for Energy saver washers compared to the powder/capsule stuff. Those just always leave behind powder and drives me bananas because I have to run the load again. This liquid form stain remover is a perfect solution for this.

I always feel kind of lost when I run out and keep forgetting to get more. But when I do remember to get it, it's like heaven.