Other E-commerce Websites:
Owlet

Summary

Sleep better as a new mom with the Owlet Care smart sock baby monitor. It will monitor your baby's vital signs and alert you only when needed.

Owlet

The Owlet is a truly fantastic product.

The Owlet is a truly fantastic product. It's giving my husband and myself tremendous peace of mind and sound sleeps. With video and audio monitors, you are left to do the monitoring yourself, in that you have to watch or listen to them. As a new parent, I know that I would have been so on edge trying to interpret all of my baby's coos and wiggles and moments of stillness. Instead, The Owlet does the monitoring and warns me if anything is wrong. Unlike monitors that track movement, The Owlet provides clear, scientific data on her well-being. We have been telling all of our doctors and nurses about The Owlet and the response has been unanimously great. It shipped quickly fro the US to Canada, too, I think it should be available here ASAP, though!

Total Disappointment!
Monday, I ordered and paid for two day delivery to make sure it was here to fly with me to South Africa for my first grandchilds birth.. Later received an email saying it was back ordered.
So I called and waited on hold for quite awhile to speak to customer service to cancel the order since I would not be home for three months.

The customer service agent put me on hold and magically found one and was sending it out that day for delivery WEDNESDAY.

Last night Tuesday, I received an email that it was not sent till Tuesday at 5 pm and it will be delivered Thursday.

I live on a island in the Pacific Northwest, not in a metropolitan center. Our local island fedex people miss getting packages to arrive on time. We have weather issues getting flights in and the local island delivery people do not work late like city fedex people do.

So I sent another email to customer service asking for them to call and correct the shipping to today and asked to be called or emailed that the mistake had been corrected.

This evening I arrived home after all day board meetings to NO package, NO phone call and NO email.

I am on a ferry at 6pm Thursday for a flight to South Africa. If it does not arrive before I catch the ferry, it will sit outside my locked gate for three months or until someone steals it.

I Ordered in time for my flight schedule, you failed to ship as promised and then completely have ignored my issue.

You have failed

Never have me an area to enter my promo code, so I didn't...

Comments about Owlet:

Never have me an area to enter my promo code, so I didn't get to use it. I continued to get redirected to next pages and by the time I knew it, my order was completed and confirmed. :(

SO FAR SO GOOD

SO FAR SO GOOD

great

great

Very user-friendly website.

Comments about Owlet:

Very user-friendly website. Product delivered in 3 business days. I'm very pleased. Definitely recommend this company

Great

Great

did not allow me to put in my free shipping promo code

did not allow me to put in my free shipping promo code

Very easy

Very easy

Easy to select and pay

Easy to select and pay

Quick and easy purchase experience.

Comments about Owlet:

Quick and easy purchase experience.

Thank you for the loan option!

Comments about Owlet:

Thank you for the loan option! I was able to order a monitor for each of my twins