3.4

3.4

Extremely Disappointed

from Los Angeles, CA

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Non-Greasy
  • Smells Great

Cons

• Doesn't Work

Comments about Ovation Cell Therapy:

I gave into the hype that Ovation Cell Therapy could make my hair thicker and healthier. My hair is damaged - I highlight and have a Brazilian Blowout. My hair has become much thinner over the use of product use and straightening. I was optimistic that Ovation Cell Therapy could help get my hair back to its previous thickness. After using this product, I am disappointed to report that my hair is not thicker or healthier. I have decided to forgo the Brazilian Blowouts and get my hair healthier the old, natural way - less processing. It is not so much the money, but the hope that I had for the product. I guess it is true what they say... if it sounds too good to be true it probably is!

• Hair Type:
    • Very Curly Hair

Definitely works!

Comments about Ovation Cell Therapy:

I have enjoyed this product since the first time that I used it. I started with applying it for 5 minutes (in the shower) 3 times a week. I am currently using is about 2 times per week. I have seen a marked difference in the length and thickness of my hair. It feels smoother and healthier. I have also used it as a leave in conditioner for 8 hours, as it suggests on the bottle and while that is a bit harder, I feel like that does more good than just the 5 minutes twice a week. I will continue to use this product (my goal is to grow my hair about another 6-8 inches) for a long time to come. I am very excited that they have extended their line to include products for thin/fine hair. I have tried other products but have not found the success or the ease of use as I have seen with Ovation. I didn't believe the commercials and was skeptical about the price but after trying it, I was convinced!

Wonderful!!!

Comments about Ovation Cell Therapy:

This hair care product has worked wonders for me. I have thin brittle hair, and using this has made my hair strong, and has grown faster than i have ever seen it grow! The shampoo, cell therapy, and cream rinse leave a delightful scent that lasts all day long. I have received so many compliments on my hair after only one use. This is a product will continue to purchase to make my hair feel and look stunning.

Fabulous hair care system that has added more hair to my head!

Comments about Ovation Cell Therapy:

I've been using Ovations for a little over a year, I LOVE Ovations!!! I have always had very fine hair, after using this product for less than a month I started to notice a real difference in my hair, it was soft and silky (which it always has been), but there is more of it! My ponytail now requires 1 lest twist! I use the shampoo everyday in the shower and I use the Cell Therapy everyday, but I only use a small amount of each. I also use the Creme Rinse daily as well and again, only use a very small amount. I have found that a set lasts me approx 4-5 months, if I use it sparingly. It is a bit pricey, but the evidence is real, so I believe it's worth it! I do wish Ovations Hair Products had an affiliate program. I've suggested this to many friends who now swear by it, as well. They usually have a sale around the holidays, so it's a good time to stock up then! While my hair has always felt soft and silky I will attribute the amazing shine to the Ovations Hair Products.

This product is a joke! It is NOT sulfate free like they claim

Comments about Ovation Cell Therapy:

I am extremely allergic to sulfates and purchased this because they claimed it was sulfate free. What a lie. Right now all of my skin itches from my scalp clear to the top of my feet. My hair is currently falling out because of this product. It is disappointing for someone that has such a problem like I do to be lied to.